Karkashan's Praising Grima Again

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

The final chapter in the Stand Alone Complex for the PSP saga. I decided to not leave in the first, hour plus long failed attempt.

8 Grimas out of 10

grimabepraised

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

The first mission from Metal Slug Advance, where I learn that I have no idea what I'm doing but somehow manage to get through the level regardless.

grimabepraised

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

I feel like I should get back into uploading vids. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of both an Amalur first time playthrough and an Inquisition nth time playthrough, so it may be a while, sporadic.

Add in monster hunter and it's a surprise if I upload anything else to my channel in the next two weeks.

praisegrima

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

And now, the game I wanted to (re)play that started this massive metroidvania train once again. It'll be interesting to see what happens when I move to the Metroid part of this.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

I know some are reminded of Ave Maria or something similar when hearing her name, but I myself have that Opera from Final Fantasy VI stuck in my head.

praisegrima

Last edited:
Man, I really need to play some CV some time. SoTN is a must, is it a good place to start though? It certainly looks great from these videos and I know of it's reputation. Maybe I'll start with Super CV 4....hmm.....

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Man, I really need to play some CV some time. SoTN is a must, is it a good place to start though? It certainly looks great from these videos and I know of it's reputation. Maybe I'll start with Super CV 4....hmm.....
Personally I find Aria of Sorrow for the Game Boy Advance a better starting point than SOTN. Has one of the better difficulty curves of the series, while introducing you to almost all of the main staples and series conventions.

Super's a pretty good starting point if you're interested in the more old-school non-Metroid style Castlevanias. The freedom of control is something almost completely unique to the series, and if you're not used to CV it's a good game to cut your teeth on.

praisegrima