Konnichiwa

Hello [strike]Stonehenge Nintendo Enthusiasts! I was lovingly invited to join the forums via Twitter (good work by the way) and as a Gaffer I thought why not. A little bit about myself:

The name is Daniel Switzer, also my username here, it's a little vain but I've created so many profiles on a multitude of sites, it has just become easier to use my real name everywhere. Life long Nintendo fan but my favourite games span all over time and consoles, most notably Metal Gear Solid and Super Mario 64. Current 3DS and Wii U owner, hopefully I'll grab a PS4 soon enough. Self acclaimed journalist[/strike] critic, I've done a few things over the years but I really needed to concentrate on college and soon enough university. I'm a rather large tweeter, as well as my own I run a Reggie Fils-Aime parody account and BadMiiversePost. My interests span a wide variety of things, games, Doctor Who, food, Marvel films, arguing with strangers online. It's all there.
Anyway, thought I'd say hello, how are you all and I look forward to debating and telling you your opinions are invalid! (Joking of course :p)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Welcome Daniel to TNE! We always glad to have more fans of Nintendo on our site. Hope you enjoy the forums as they should be a vacation compared to lots of videogame forums across the web. I hope you treat it as such aswell, we got a great group here.

Also if you need anything don't hesitate to ask one of our mods for anything you need. They are @Superfakerbros , @juegosmajicos , @FriedShoes and myself Mattavelle.

Hope you enjoy the convos and forums here. We are very proud of the site as a whole, but really strive to have a great community.

Welcome Daniel to TNE! We always glad to have more fans of Nintendo on our site. Hope you enjoy the forums as they should be a vacation compared to lots of videogame forums across the web. I hope you treat it as such aswell, we got a great group here.

Also if you need anything don't hesitate to ask one of our mods for anything you need. They are @Superfakerbros , @juegosmajicos , @FriedShoes and myself Mattavelle.

Hope you enjoy the convos and forums here. We are very proud of the site as a whole, but really strive to have a great community.

Thanks for the warm welcome, been browsing the forums for a few hours and it seems like a lovely place.I had to force close the BadMiiversePost cause I didn't want to lose an hour, lol. Great Twitter page.
Thanks! I do my best :p

Ive been planning to start a video series poking fun a bad miiverse posts. I've also been following your account.

Pretty awesome to have you here. I'm almost sure you'll fit in like a hand fits into a glove.

Ive been planning to start a video series poking fun a bad miiverse posts. I've also been following your account.

Pretty awesome to have you here. I'm almost sure you'll fit in like a hand fits into a glove.

Go for it, you can use the ones I've tweeted, the majority are sent via other people so I'm not fussed on people "stealing my content" if you will. Someone already contacted me and asked to so and made a video if you wanted something to base your video series on.
Hello nice to meet you Mr.Reggie Fils Aime XD
[Obligatory greeting which somehow incorporates the My body is ready meme] Hey!
Welcome to the TNE! :D
also.... you're a gaffer???
mind doing me a favor? xD
I should clarify, by Gaffer I mean I post on NeoGaf, as opposed to being in the film making industry!

Menashe

First of all, all your opinions in future debates on the forums are hereby invalidated. j/k
What I always thought was cool about you was your Twitter endeavors. Besides for saying intelligent things on your main account, the BadMiiversePosts is hilarious, as is your fake Reggie account. Now what I didn't know about you is that you're also a writer.
That being said, we should probably hire you to freelance on the main site. :p Most of the writers come from the forums. The community and front page publishing go hand in hand.

Having a second pair of eyes looking out for bad miiverse posts would be wonderful. I'm thinking of having it more be along the lines of Jon Tron level comedy, but with not narration. Just clever use of FX and video editing.

First of all, all your opinions in future debates on the forums are hereby invalidated. j/k
What I always thought was cool about you was your Twitter endeavors. Besides for saying intelligent things on your main account, the BadMiiversePosts is hilarious, as is your fake Reggie account. Now what I didn't know about you is that you're also a writer.
That being said, we should probably hire you to freelance on the main site. :p Most of the writers come from the forums. The community and front page publishing go hand in hand.

Intelligent things, on my main account? I think you might have me confused for someone else! Thanks for the compliment anyway, it's always appreciated. I'm always interested in reaching out and doing work for different sites, I'd be proud to have something published on Nintendo Enthusiast!
Having a second pair of eyes looking out for bad miiverse posts would be wonderful. I'm thinking of having it more be along the lines of Jon Tron level comedy, but with not narration. Just clever use of FX and video editing.
Haha sounds cool, make sure to post it here and I'll share it out on the account whenever you do it.
Yup I was thinking NeoGAF. I need a bit of a favor from you.... :D if you are up to it
I can only try and help, what do you need help with?

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Welcome Daniel. I see you're the one who wrote that "Iwata [Laughs]" piece? Nice! Look forward to seeing more of your work on the site, as well as your posts on these forums.
Also, like Mattavelle said, you can reach him, me, or SuperFakerBros or FriedShoes for modding help.

https://www.change.org/petitions/mojang-bring-minecraft-to-wii-u-2http://opleavelucktomining.weebly.com/http://www.tumblr.com/blog/opleavelucktomininghttps://twitter.com/LeaveLuckToMinehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/113130259004898805295/posts
if you could gaf these links (they are petitions/sites to bring minecraft to Wii U, known as Operation Leave Luck to Mining) it would be a huge help!!! A thousand thanks! :D and once more, welcome to the TNE, hope you enjoy yourself ^_^

Sorry for leaving this, but I asked a mod on Gaf about it (better safe than sorry) and they pretty told me this is port begging, which is against the TOS and I might get banned. I've shared it around on some other sites and on facebook if it's any consolation.
Welcome, Daniel

Welcome Daniel. I see you're the one who wrote that "Iwata [Laughs]" piece? Nice! Look forward to seeing more of your work on the site, as well as your posts on these forums.
Also, like Mattavelle said, you can reach him, me, or SuperFakerBros or FriedShoes for modding help.
Thanks both, I'll keep that in mind. Cheers for the compliment!
Hey dude, your BadMiiversePosts tweets are hilarious!
I'm merely the messenger, it's the (dumb) general public that is hilarious!