LSB'S amazing amiibo fight club....

Will you talk about amiibo fight club...?

• Yes....

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Welcome to this years TNE3 giveaway....

We try to do something every year around E3 time on TNE for you guys in hopes of showing our apprication....

This year I've decided to try and spice things up by doing something with it that I've always wanted to try....

A SMASH BROS. U AMIIBO TOURNEMENT!

That's right, I'm going to pit my amiibo against each other for your amusment and glory!

First rule of amiibo fight club....

It's ok to talk about amiibo fight club....

Tell your friends so they can be jello....

Second rule of amiibo fight club....

You will have the chance to choose one of 16 of my level 50 amiibo.... It will be first come first serve....

That means a total of 16 contestants max....

Which should be more than enough for everybody to compete if they wish....

I have trained these amiibo literally against each other and the cpu only, in matches with 6 or more players....

I did this to randomize their patterns in terms of choosing a winner....

I did record a bit of training on Twitch if you want to see, but I have watched every match of these amiibo fighting each other, and it all feels about as random as anything....

Most fights had a different winner everytime....

But in case you wanted to see some of them training....

https://www.twitch.tv/lightsaberblues/v/68178117

Third rule of amiibo fight club....

Once everyone has picked their amiibos, I will randomly pit them against each other in 4 player and 1 on 1 matches....

Maybe just 1 on 1 depending on how many people participate.... I will reserve the final judgement on that when I know how many of you guys will be participating....

Items will be on full and high....

Stages will be randomly chosen....

I will broadcast each match on twitch for all to see....

The times of matches will be decided after we have all our contestants entered....

I've decided we'll have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, with each getting an amiibo....

The 1st place will get to choose which of the three he wants, out of the 2 that are left, the 2nd will choose, and third will get the one that isn't chosen....

I will also be doing a raffle for particpation and the winner of that will recieve a grab bag of game related goodies....

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
So first place will get to choose 1 of 3 amiibo for their prize....

Second place will get to choose from the two that are left and third place will recieve the final amiibo not chosen....

After all is said and done, I will throw a raffle (names in a hat) of all the other participants that didn't win and draw a name for a grab bag including....

Lego Movie for the 3DS....

A collectors edition Nintendo Power Pokemon Comic Book....

A Star Fox Adventures Car Air freshner.... Never Opened!

And beat up ass MGR Revengence Dog Tag....

A Shin Megami Tensei IV Artbook/Strategy Guide and OST from the game on 3DS....

And last but not least, this The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link coplay belt buckle....

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Maple Bacon Donut is the toughest Bounty Hunter this side of the coffee shop....

When I asked him his name, this is all he said....

BRAT is exactly that.... but don't let the good looks fool you, she's in it to win it....

Shadow Link has a bad reputation.... For being the most emo of all the amiibo.... A stigma he is hoping to shake by winning LSB's Tourny....

This Koopa is King when it comes to bad movie adaptations.... Fear his ability to ruin a multi-million dollar production by simply starring in it....

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Kiddy Dong Says Gverythine Ass Sackwardb.... Just don't drop the soap, unless you want to say hello to his little friend....

I think Dr. Light ran out of regular rocks when he made this mega man....

ASuck strives to be on #TeamAsuch someday.... Will his ambition get in the way of his suck...?

What's more jackass than a green Donkey Kong...? I think Kiddy Dong dyed his fur while he slept.... Better than penis drawings on your face doe....

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Okay guys.... Those are your combatants.... First come first serve....

We are who we choose to be....

Now choose....

Let the thread begin!

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
I may do them this weekend.... And they will be live on twitch with the chatango embedded for you guys to mingle and watch if you want to........:mthumb:
Not gonna lie. This is a super freakin cool idea! Get with your friends, watchin the fights. What's not to like? Wonder how in the future this becomes a "thing" to do. :mconfuse:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
@FriedShoes - Kiddy Dong - Diddy Kong
@sjmartin79 - Shadow - Link
@thekiller7 - ASuck - Toon Link
@mattavelle1 - King Koopa - Bowser
@juegosmajicos - Luigizamo - Luigi
@BobSilencieux - CrackRokMan - Mega Man
@Superfakerbros - NIKO - Mario
@Shoulder - PIKA - Pikachu
@EvilTw1n - MBD - Samus
@Koenig - T-Flex - Yoshi

These are your combatants!

STAGES - Random
ITEMS - None
FINAL SMASH - Yes
STOCK - 3

Your first lucky warriors have been chosen at Random to compete in this first round of LSB's amazing amiibo fight club!

@FriedShoes vs @EvilTw1n

@thekiller7 vs @Shoulder

@sjmartin79 vs @Superfakerbros

@BobSilencieux vs @Koenig

@juegosmajicos vs @mattavelle1

I will begin these first rounds immidiately....

You can watch them live here on Twitch....

https://www.twitch.tv/lightsaberblues

I will also upload them to youtube so you can watch them at your leisure....

Last edited: