LSB'S amazing amiibo fight club....

Will you talk about amiibo fight club...?

• Yes....

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

FriedShoes

MLG
Super was robbed.
Juegos was robbed.
I was nearly robbed.
tough round
BUT I'M HERE BABY, AH-HAHAHA. I'M COMING FOR YOU, WHOEVER IS NEXT UP

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I thought that was the most hype match to be honest. Both Mario and Link were fighting well, zoning each other out, avoiding hazards, using their specials smartly. I did think Link deserved it.

On my match, man am I salty. Luigizamo wasn't even sweating until the last minute, when he started making stupid decisions like chilling at the right side of the stage like he wasn't three feet away from the kill zone.

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
I thought that was the most hype match to be honest. Both Mario and Link were fighting well, zoning each other out, avoiding hazards, using their specials smartly. I did think Link deserved it.

On my match, man am I salty. Luigizamo wasn't even sweating until the last minute, when he started making stupid decisions like chilling at the right side of the stage like he wasn't three feet away from the kill zone.
Man you are right tho Luigi was on fire thru the whole match.

King Bowser tho:msrs:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Holy sh*t how can you not mention me being absolutely robbed?! On top the entire match and then beaten by some stage transition shenanigans?! Damn son.
Look at 4:40, how Yoshi leads you to the left end of the map and then tries to zone you out from the center. Bait set. Then he stomps on your right on the stage transition so you can't recover to ground. Hook, line, and sinker.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I can't believe Amiibo have been transformed into a force for good in this world (even if I was robbed).

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Alright guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm affraid I'm going to have to cancel the rest of the amiibo fight club contest....

And I know what you're thinking, why...?

Well, unfortunately, as of yesterday, I have been essentinally let go from the TNE staff as a paid employee....

Basically, I have been fired, even though I have been allowed to keep my powers and help around here for free if I wish to continue to do so....

Which I plan to do once I can find a job and work out not losing my house and everything in it....

I honestly couldn't afford to do this contest before, but was going doing it anyway because I felt I could recoup the losses next month after getting paid, but now, there is no payment coming next month, and I'm literally going to start selling everything I have to make ends meet while I search for a shit job....

I will be making a garage sale thread posting all of the items I have for sale, at probably lower than average prices, for you guys to check out and see if there is anything you may want to purchase from me to maybe help me out a bit....

My el gato, amiibo, Wii U games....

All will be up for grabs at most likely dirt cheap prices....

I'm really sorry guys, I got blindsided by all this just yesterday out of nowhere so....

Wasn't the outcome I was expecting....

Thanks to all those that supported this idea....

I have no choice now but to shut it down....

Sorry CREW....:msad:

Last edited:

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
Alright guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm affraid I'm going to have to cancel the rest of the amiibo fight club contest....

And I know what you're thinking, why...?

Well, unfortunately, as of yesterday, I have been essentinally let go from the TNE staff as a paid employee....

Basically, I have been fired, even though I have been allowed to keep my powers and help around here for free if I wish to continue to do so....

Which I plan to do once I can find a job and work out not losing my house and everything in it....

I honestly couldn't afford to do this contest before, but was going doing it anyway because I felt I could recoup the losses next month after getting paid, but now, there is no payment coming next month, and I'm literally going to start selling everything I have to make ends meet while I search for a shit job....

I will be making a garage sale thread posting all of the items I have for sale, at probably lower than average prices, for you guys to check out and see if there is anything you may want to purchase from me to maybe help me out a bit....

My el gato, amiibo, Wii U games....

All will be up for grabs at most likely dirt cheap prices....

I'm really sorry guys, I got blindsided by all this just yesterday out of nowhere so....

Wasn't the outcome I was expecting....

Thanks to all those that supported this idea....

I have no choice now but to shut it down....

Sorry CREW....:msad:
No need to apologize... Fucking sucks these punks won't pay you. You do a good fucking job around here and one of the main reasons I stick around.... You're the true hero of the TNE in my eyes.
But you gotta do what you gotta do and get your job. You'll find something. You PM me anytime you want. Here and/or over there.
I'm always around. And I'm always your friend.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
No need to apologize... Fucking sucks these punks won't pay you. You do a good fucking job around here and one of the main reasons I stick around.... You're the true hero of the TNE in my eyes.
But you gotta do what you gotta do and get your job. You'll find something. You PM me anytime you want. Here and/or over there.
I'm always around. And I'm always your friend.
It's not Matt or Joog's fault....

They were just the messengers....

But a phone call would have been nice....

Either way, don't blame these guys.... They did everything they could apparently to help keep me here....

But ultimately, there is no money to do so, at least, not for me....

Not really sure about others....

But I guess that's not my buisness....

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
It's not Matt or Joog's fault....

They were just the messangers....

But a phone call would have been nice....

Either way, don't blame these guys.... They did everything they could apparently to help keep me here....

But ultimately, there is no money to do so, at least for me....

Not really sure about others....
I assumed it was higher ups. I didn't name names. But still it fucking sucks. And a phone call would have been more professional.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I assumed it was higher ups. I didn't name names. But still it fucking sucks. And a phone call would have been more professional.
No, but a phone call would have made me feel a bit better about it maybe....

Matt's supposed to be one of my best friends, but I guess handling it through PM was how he wanted to do it....

It's not unprofessional, just impersonal....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Agreed. If you're talking on the phone before then yes a phone call would have been most appropriate.
I'm sorry to hear this my friend.
I have hope for you though. You're a good guy. And good will happen for you.
This really isn't about me, I just wanted to let you guys know the contest is kaput, and why I couldn't continue doing it....

I felt like yaw desreved an explaination....

Especially considering we were right in the middle of it, and the prizes offered and stuff....

I would have continued this if I could have....