LSB'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE TO CALIFORNIA....

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
You live in an awesome place Mighty....
hehe it is just a suburb that is closely located to a theme park, and has a lot of filming locations... we all still go to los angeles to do anything (good food, clubs, anything cultural)

magic mountain is in Valencia which is the southern tip of Santa Clarita... I live in Canyon Country which is the Northern tip... the whole city is the northern tip of los angeles county

like anywhere I guess there are pros and cons.... the biggest pro is probably that we are close to los angeles without being in that chaos.... the biggest con is probably the heat... it gets up to 110-120 here in summer... but being from vegas that is about the same for you....

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
That doesn't sound safe, LSB. You can't go around as Spidey in broad daylight like that! You gotta be sneaky...you gotta be hidden...like Spiderman

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
That doesn't sound safe, LSB. You can't go around as Spidey in broad daylight like that! You gotta be sneaky...you gotta be hidden...like Spiderman
Spider-Man is just a symbol.... As is the wearing the mask in the first place.... It started out with me just wanting to cover my face with something so as to make a statement....

Come to find out, I liek wearing masks....

And lucky for you all that I do.... That way you get minimal direct exposure to my face....

I'm indirectly helping you....

Last edited: