Luigis Mansion 3 problem with spawning

Hi Guys, my son has the Luigis mansion game and everytime he gets to the part where you need to press R to spawn Gooigi instead of using Gooigi it uses the Strobolb. We have tested the remote and its fine and even exchanged to a new game and the same issue, updates are up to date

Koenig

The Architect
Hi Guys, my son has the Luigis mansion game and everytime he gets to the part where you need to press R to spawn Gooigi instead of using Gooigi it uses the Strobolb. We have tested the remote and its fine and even exchanged to a new game and the same issue, updates are up to date
By pressing "R" the game is referring to clicking the "right joystick" and not the either of the right triggers. (press the right joystick straight down like a mouse, not to any of its radial positions). For future reference on other games, both the right and left joystick can be "clicked in" (left usually crouching charactersor making them run in action games, and right to use special abilities or melee attacks).

By pressing "R" the game is referring to clicking the "right joystick" and not the either of the right triggers. (press the right joystick straight down like a mouse, not to any of its radial positions). For future reference on other games, both the right and left joystick can be "clicked in" (left usually crouching charactersor making them run in action games, and right to use special abilities or melee attacks).
Thank ypu so much, it worked, my son is so happy