MajorBuddah Enthusiast

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Damn she is hot! I've never heard of her but that classy pic is right up Mattavelles alley
She's an extremely talented actress. Obviously quite beautiful, but also a bit more my speed not just because she's a hot redhead, but she's 37. Third decade brigade gotta represent.

Also, I wouldn't think it outlandish if someone were to, for instance, google "Celebrity Movie Archive Jessica Chastain" and enjoy.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
She's an extremely talented actress. Obviously quite beautiful, but also a bit more my speed not just because she's a hot redhead, but she's 37. Third decade brigade gotta represent.

Also, I wouldn't think it outlandish if someone were to, for instance, google "Celebrity Movie Archive Jessica Chastain" and enjoy.
Appreciate that but I'm an imagination guy. That first pic of her is literally the shit I love.

Hot ass outfit, with the garder belt and hoes, great hair and looking all boss. I let my imagination run wild in that spot. Seeing it all would ruin how perfect I picture her in my head.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Appreciate that but I'm an imagination guy. That first pic of her is literally the shit I love.

Hot ass outfit, with the garder belt and hoes, great hair and looking all boss. I let my imagination run wild in that spot. Seeing it all would ruin how perfect I picture her in my head.
I dunno maybe it's just me but I prefer my women naked.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I sometimes get more turned on when the person is wearing clothes that are shaped like her figure, so yoga pants for example are a major boner-induced weapon of mass erection.

Then there's the jeans. Oh man, a woman with a fantastic ass in jeans is such a major turn on. I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about it. :mgrin:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I sometimes get more turned on when the person is wearing clothes that are shaped like her figure, so yoga pants for example are a major boner-induced weapon of mass erection.

Then there's the jeans. Oh man, a woman with a fantastic ass in jeans is such a major turn on. I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about it. :mgrin:
I enjoy it when a woman shows just alittle to get your mind to thinkin. A girl that just puts it all out there is a pretty big turn off for me. I like em classy