4 @Mr-Chris
5 @terribledeli
6 @nerdman
7 @ASuch
8 @sjmartin79
9 @TechnoHobbit
10 @PheonxMetal60
11 @CitizenOfVerona

With a 12th spot reserved for either @repomech or @ZyroXZ2, depending on whether they decide they can play it.

@Mr-Chris I can definitely start playing earlier, I got nothing to do but the party tomorrow. Only problem is that my connection is a little sketchy, so at around 8PM CST or whenever Matt jumps on, we'd switch over to his room for stability. But yeah, whoever wants to play earlier, I can start playing from like 6PM CST, maybe earlier if necessary.

Yay! Thanks Jueg! I can play pretty much all day as well so even earlier than 6pm your time. So at this point I'll likely only play for a little while. I can imagine my brother wanting to sleep (I share a room with him) early-ish because he's coming back from some place above Africa (Forgot lol). So maybe I'll play off-tv when he wants to sleep and go down to my dining room where my router is, unplug mah Wii U and stuff. Anyway, I'm rambling on but I'm just letting y'all know my situation. Thanks again jueg.

I just hope I actually get the game tomorrow, I haven't received a dispatch email but it did say dispatching now when I looked it manually...

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Damn, late again and outta the loop once more lol. Uh, never mind.
Well, Mr Chris is likely to stop playing at some time since he's in the UK, so it's likely that spot will open up at that time. And we still don't have a 12th spot taken, since everyone is so undecisive, lol.

the_randomizer

Well, Mr Chris is likely to stop playing at some time since he's in the UK, so it's likely that spot will open up at that time. And we still don't have a 12th spot taken, since everyone is so undecisive, lol.
Wasn't entirely sure, I mean, I don't even know if I'll get it tonight, so most likely tomorrow.

ASuch

The Salt Master
Again, I'll be rotating around with playing with you guys, Vesti, and my bro. When the game arrives, I'm goin straight in no lube

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Again, I'll be rotating around with playing with you guys, Vesti, and my bro. When the game arrives, I'm goin straight in no lube
It would be not only not wise, but insane to use lube. In a game where excellent handling is needed, the last thing you would want to put on your controller or hands is lube. I'm quite concerned with this post actually, why would lube even come into this convo. It's a racing game you need a firm grip on your controller.

Last edited:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Nor did I, yep, I'm SOL....bollocks. C'est la vie.
No, I replied to you earlier, there's an open spot. Between you two that's a full boat, but then there's people like ASuch that are going to be intermittent, so when he's out that's another spot that opens up as well.

the_randomizer

No, I replied to you earlier, there's an open spot. Between you two that's a full boat, but then there's people like ASuch that are going to be intermittent, so when he's out that's another spot that opens up as well.
Oh right, but how will I know when I'm actually in or not? That part I'm getting confused at. Guess I was confused.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Oh right, but how will I know when I'm actually in or not? That part I'm getting confused at. Guess I was confused.
You are in. The game allows for 12-player multiplayer, including you we got 12 right now. Some people were undecided, so they might have to wait and see if somebody else gets off if they want to play after all. But right noe everyone who said they wanted to play can play, there's enough space for everyone.

the_randomizer

You are in. The game allows for 12-player multiplayer, including you we got 12 right now. Some people were undecided, so they might have to wait and see if somebody else gets off if they want to play after all. But right noe everyone who said they wanted to play can play, there's enough space for everyone.
Not entirely sure how the online matches will actually sign up, don't I need to have others share the NNIDs and add them on Miiverse?

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Not entirely sure how the online matches will actually sign up, don't I need to have others share the NNIDs and add them on Miiverse?
I think so. The NNIDs were posted above, let me repost them:

1 Jueg --- juegosmajicos
2 @FriedShoes --- FriedShoes
3 @mattavelle1 --- mattavelle
4 @Mr-Chris --- MistaChristopher
5 @terribledeli --- terribledeli
6 @nerdman --- MiserableMirth
7 @ASuch --- TheASuch
8 @sjmartin79 --- SJMartin
9 @TechnoHobbit --- TechnoHobbit
10 @PheonxMetal60 --- PheonixMetal60
11 @CitizenOfVerona --- CitizenOfVerona
Just add us on Miiverse or the friendslist, and let us know here what your NNID is so we can accept your friend request.

the_randomizer

I think so. The NNIDs were posted above, let me repost them:

Just add us on Miiverse or the friendslist, and let us know here what your NNID is so we can accept your friend request.
It's in my signature as well, (still not sure if it's nintendo89 or the_randomizer), but for sure, I'll send a request and a message denoting who I am :D

PheonxMetal60

The Hard Body Gamer.
OK I've sent everyone on the list who i don't have an invite. Now I just got to get my game and wait till 8PM tomorrow! No complicated time diffs for me because I live in the Central standard time zone! (YES I hate calculating time diffs)

GET HYPED! Me when I think about God Hand.gif

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Wait what? I have read the statement now 4 times and I still read........I'm not using miis. What did I miss?
Matt, I think the problem is that being from WV and KY like we are, the phrase "I ain't using no Miis" actually means "I'm not using Miis". For those out of beloved home states, double negatives have meaning. For us, it's just how people talk. :)

nerdman

pig's gotta fly
If you want to use the Mii you will have to beat all the Retro Cups on at least 50cc. The hardest part about this is falling asleep because 50cc in this game extremely easy.

the_randomizer

Just tried looking for people online, didn't see a single soul in the group :( So I just played against people across different countries since I couldn't find people who added me.