Oh man, I just had a sweet idea!
F-Zero DLC pack!
First four racers as karts.
-4 tracks-

- Mute City: Serial Gaps
- Big Blue: Ordeal
- Silence
- white Land 2 (SNES)

Strangely enough the best game (X) doesn't have many memerable tracks that could translate well to MK8.
Holy shit, you just gave me the greatest idea ever: Mario Kart x F-Zero

Ok, maybe not the greatest idea ever, but if Nintendo wants to being new ideas to F-Zero (hence why they haven't created a new game as of yet), maybe a cross-over title with another franchise, such as Mario Kart, could be the answer. Then again, maybe it's a bunch of bullshit, and we should simply get a dedicated F-Zero title. I do however love the F-Zero DLC idea though, so that would be interesting to see.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
While MK8 gives me F-Zero vibes at times........come on people are we so thirsty for F-Zero that we will down grade it and stick it into a MK game.

WAKE UP FELLAS READ WHAT YOUR SAYING!!! We don't want this.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
While MK8 gives me F-Zero vibes at times........come on people are we so thirsty for F-Zero that we will down grade it and stick it into a MK game.

WAKE UP FELLAS READ WHAT YOUR SAYING!!! We don't want this.
This man speaks the truth. I don't mind getting an F-Zero DLC pack for Mario Kart, and I'll pay for it, as long as we also get a real F-Zero soon. You can't substitute it. That'd be similar to eating cup ramen with extra toppings instead of getting fresh ramen.

the_randomizer

I'll be damned, it only dropped three times when I tried joining the room made by @Mr-Chris but I managed to go through several matches without so much as being forcibly kicked from the connection. Not only that, I managed to get into five matches with random people, so, clearly, it's working fine for the most part, at least, contrary to my original impressions. I hope this is not a fluke lol.

I'll be damned, it only dropped three times when I tried joining the room made by @Mr-Chris but I managed to go through several matches without so much as being forcibly kicked from the connection. Not only that, I managed to get into five matches with random people, so, clearly, it's working fine for the most part, at least, contrary to my original impressions. I hope this is not a fluke lol.
That's nice to hear, but I have to say you are either A) Talking about someone else who is called Chris (Might be @PheonxMetal60 ) or B) I have a doppelganger. :p But Yeah, I don't have the game yet. Hope your connection improves!

the_randomizer

That's nice to hear, but I have to say you are either A) Talking about someone else who is called Chris (Might be @PheonxMetal60 ) or B) I have a doppelganger. :p But Yeah, I don't have the game yet. Hope your connection improves!
Well someone named Chris (who I gave my NNID) let me join his group. Sorry for the mistaken identity. Never mind that, I'm just glad the stupid thing finally let me join. I was looking at the list of names on here http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/mario-kart-8-launch-party-with-tne-tv.2009/page-2 and assumed you were the one who added my NNID, sorry about that. Is Chris his NNID? Someone from here did it I thought....well, yeah, my face is red lol.

Now I'm curious who this Chris is who added me I saw two, on from the US and one from the UK... Anyway, at least I know that it's not necessarily my end

ZyroXZ2

Sorry I never made it :(

Not in a mean way, but I had a local 4-player thing, and it was either going to be Friday or Saturday, and it turned out to be Friday!