Mod Grievances Thread

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Post any and all grievances directed at the mods, or discussion about the actions the mods have taken, in this thread. Anything posted in any other thread that pertains to this subject can be moved to this thread at the discretion of the mods, for the purpose of maintaining those threads on a healthy course.

the_randomizer

I don't know what to say, other than the fact my friends and I disagree with the action taken against Turbo the other day, how his words were twisted and how he was defamed by the staff here, and all because we were trying to see it from both points of view. Had people actually read this post, http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/the-great-ct-community-thread.3083/page-155#post-142607 instead of making Killer and I look like a bunch of assholes, maybe this could have been avoided, I don't know. That being said, the issue was never one sided, and the fact Mattavelle1 flat out said it was, despite the fact that Turbo and the one he offended reconciled and made up makes it all them or of a sensitive topic. But I digress, there's absolutely no point in me trying to defend someone, much less voice my opinions, because it's just going to be shot down anyone and people, it's a lost cause, it's a vain effort in trying to see it from two sides of the same coin. I should also note that trying to convince others with evidence will also be called as fake, fabricated, any other adjectives the staff will try to see.

The fact that the ban was done after the fact the two had made up and seen eye-to-eye, and the fact the ban was permanent (unlike IGN, which rarely does permabans, you have to do something very very bad and illegal to do it, and even then, very hard to). That's what sent us over the edge, the fact that they had made up, with all the evidence, and still, we get shot down like an airplane over a DMZ, no matter what we try to do to present our case. No matter what we do to try and see from all angles and all perspectives, we still get shot down and coerced into giving in to flawed logic, ad hominem and other BS. Trying to see things and prove our point is a lost cause, no one believes us, they are against Turbo for having a personality that's not like theirs, he's not a bad guy at all, he's just blunt and brutally honest, and yet still... It's a lost cause for trying to defend others if you're only gonna get shut down. We can say we don't agree with it till the cows come home, and in the end, it solves nothing, not even venting about this is cathartic to me or anyone with their grievances.

When we try to prove that they made up via PM, the mods all went against him and banned him for bullshit, as usual, he made up with him, and still you permaban him, that's some mighty fine bullshit right there.

User1 : Uses slur, insults other user
User 2: Does the same and goes on for a while
User 1: PMs User 2 and apologies, the two make up
Mods: Intervene and ban user 1 irrespective of the two users making up and solving
their differences.

Yeah, hate to say it, but that's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Venting about the issue will solve nothing, your staff will continue to slander him, accuse us of not telling the truth, despite the fact there are multiple witnesses to what he said on what really happen, so really, this thread will solve nothing, nor will my post. We tried to give Turbo another chance at a new forum, a place away without having to fear the IGN mods' wrath of unfair bans, but since this fiasco....I doubt I'll recommend this place to anyone.

Last edited:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
This thread also allows us to talk back a little, to be fair. So in this example, randomizer, instead of this:

User1 : Uses slur, insults other user
User 2: Does the same and goes on for a while
User 1: PMs User 2 and apologies, the two make up
Mods: Intervene and ban user 1 irrespective of the two users making up and solving
their differences.
Actually went more like:

User 1: makes thread that is condescending and completely negative in tone (being a flat out mismatch to our community and our interests is not a fault, just a lack of foresight)
User 2: criticizes the thread.
User 1: says user 2 is acting "asshole-y"
Mod 1: points out that he called someone an asshole
User 1: "There's a difference between calling someone an asshole and saying they acted asshole-y, but nice try".
User 3: This thread isn't working for anyone, let's just move on.
User 1: "Alright that's cool, but what about User 4 there, I notice you've been liking posts, care to tell me directly what you think?"
User 4: "Don't bring me into this, I'm just agreeing with posts on both sides of the issue.
User 1: "No you're just being indirect. Just because you're being passive to me doesn't mean I won't be direct in response to you".
User 4: Tells him directly what he thinks, explains the negative reception for the thread, and says User 1 is "being a jackass"
User 1: (paraphrased) "Don't call me names, you fairy."
This is the point where mods get involved, not because we like it, but because our hand is forced. So then turbo sends us a PM saying he decided to talk privately with SJM, and that they're squashing it. I start another PM including SJM so that we can hear both sides of the story, and also stating that just because they're handling it privately now, doesn't mean we don't have to act. SJM says it's all good, and he just wants to move on, and basically doesn't want us to feel forced to take action. So we're like, "GREAT! We love not having to ban people". Matt basically says, "alright gentlemen, case closed, you get off with warnings, have a great night".

Then Turbo basically says, (paraphrased) "OK we both messed up. He started it. But I made it worse. So I'll take the warning." And then he continues in the other PM where SJM isn't in (and that y'all are welcome to view if you want, just ask me or Matt to add you to it so you can read it for yourself instead of taking our word for it), basically saying he feels wronged about not being able to hit back when he was hit first. Now the problem here from our point of view, is not only that he seems unwilling to simply shake hands and move on like nothing happened for the sake of the community, but he essentially cannot see it was his actions, from the very start of the thread, that brought out the whole situation to begin with. And when he said something along the lines of, "in the future, when someone calls me names, I'll call themm names right back, because I feel justified in doing so," this tells us that he'll continue to create trouble with people who are merely reacting to his actions. This time it was SJM, next time it will be someone else, and it will go on time and time again until he realizes that it starts with him. But we just didn't feel we could count on someone that shakes your hand while saying "you started it" to realize this, and so we decided to just cut the whole thing right there.

the_randomizer

Sheesh, sorry I asked. And no, I'd rather not see the PM in question. Anyways.

"Merely reacting to his actions"? Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that people on here would have a thicker skin than to not insult Turbo in the first place, but who are we kidding? Maybe it people kept their festering gobs shut and not rise or react to something strong or deeply opinionated, this never would have happened and Turbo wouldn't have replied. So really, if people don't like what either people say, move on and don't start insulting them and maybe others won't insult back. That's flawed logic, again, Turbo has a strong personality, many people don't like being insulted and have the instinct to one-up the insult back, it's human nature. But treating what SJM did as "merely reacting" isn't by any means an infallible argument to the problem at hand. Well, hate to break it to ya and those defending SJM, but he should have kept his stupid fucking mouth shut and not said anything at all. If he doesn't like a thread, boo hoo, don't be a butthurt about it and call out the OP for making said thread, there are better and more mature ways of dealing with it than by starting a fire.

Would have been better if he was mature and voiced his disagreement without resorting to ad hominem attacks, Turbo wouldn't rise to the flame bait and this never would have happened, so in reality, I blame SJM for not having a thicker skin and realize that not everyone sees eye to eye and that people have something called different opinions that not everyone will agree with.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
SJ was literally called out for liking other people posts in that thread that didn't agree with Turbo's OP.... He didn't start shit.... And imo was goated, much like others in that thread, into responding on purpose....

In fact I would go as far as to say that Turbo's entire posting style here has been nothing but about trying to get a reaction out of people, and not in a good way....

You ever heard the ol saying "You made your bed, now you gotta lay in it."?

Well, I think that applies here....

If Turbo insists on trying to push against the establishment, eventually it's going to push back.... No matter where he goes

He knew exactly what would happen if he continued on, and he did, and it did.... Now he has to deal with it....

You guys have been acting immiture about the whole thing imo, mainly because, as you can clearly see, we aren't singling you guys out at all, in any way shape or form, in terms of trying to take action against you....

Even after all that shit you posted about Matt in the CT, all of which is not even close to teh truth....

These guys have been very fair with yaw about this situation considering all the shit posting you have done in the CT in the last 12 hours....

Joog was even nice enough to let you continue ranting on about Turbo's situation by creating this thread....

It's not like the mods here haven't been fair with yaw.... And I feel like they were fair with Turbo as well....

Dude had every chance in the world to come off as a good person here....

I tried my best to help with featuring Turbo's threads, and personally DEFENDED HIS CHARACTER TO MY CLOSE FRIENDS here on the site on multiple occasions....

You guys are acting like we had it out for him, but if that were the case, it would have been easier, and less stressful, to try and just sweep all this under the rug....

Yet here we are, trying to give you guys yet another place to voice your opinions about what happened....

Does that sound like a bunch of unreasonable assholes to you...? Seriously, just think about it for a second....

Last edited:

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Why don't you just go and read the post that Killer made above just a few minutes ago instead of quoting me?
Just wanted to respond to you, so you don't think I'm ignoring your points. I was in the process of composing a post to you in the CT; Killer's post was like 90 seconds before mine, before the "new posts" alert had even flashed on my screen, so that's why I posted back to you. I only mention this because it's illustrative: it's easy to perceive a sleight where none exists.
That might do you some good, or did you just decide to gloss over that too? You want the whole story? We have witnesses, we have incontrovertible proof that the mods' decision isn't something we agree with, and yet you still stand by Mattavelle's ill-contrived sob story.

Rolling red carpet indeed.
I have a lot of trust in Matt. He's my friend, and he is probably the chief architect of this forum community. But in the interest of fairness (I am undoubtedly biased to my own friends), I asked to see the chain of events. I can see where there is confusion on that second PM, but you can't basically say "btw I'm just gonna do this again and use names/slurs" to wrap a bow on things. It doesn't work that way here; if you don't grok why you don't use certain words and why that causes an escalation (notice how there is very little of that here?) then there has obviously been no meeting of the minds. There's little point in acting like everything is resolved when, in fact, another reply pops up that says that there wasn't much understanding of why there was any problem to begin with.

I'm very sorry it worked out that way. But it did. If you would like the last word on the matter of our posting back-and-forth, that's certainly up to you, and I promise no further comment from my end.

the_randomizer

Well, after all that was said and done, in the end, I failed you, I failed the staff, I failed those I tried to help, I'm nothing but a waste of space on these forums. That's how I feel and until proven otherwise, I'm going to believe that I failed and let down you and everyone else involved with this, that...that's just how I feel. How true it is, I don't know, but again, I have failed, I'm a failure of a member, I'm nothing, and that's how I feel :(

Excuse me while I let another anxiety attack overtake my mind as it did last night, not sure when I'll back back, if I'm even allowed to after the stupid things I've done. :(

Clearly, what respect that people did have, however little it was, is entirely thrown out the window, no longer welcomed by people, and to be shunned by others; that's exactly what's going to happen.

Last edited:
Well, after all that was said and done, in the end, I failed you, I failed the staff, I failed those I tried to help, I'm nothing but a waste of space on these forums. That's how I feel and until proven otherwise, I'm going to believe that I failed and let down you and everyone else involved with this, that...that's just how I feel. How true it is, I don't know, but again, I have failed, I'm a failure of a member, I'm nothing, and that's how I feel :(

Excuse me while I let another anxiety attack overtake my mind as it did last night, not sure when I'll back back, if I'm even allowed to after the stupid things I've done. :(
For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

All I know is what I saw in Turbo's thread. SJ was pulled into it by Turbo, and was called a terrible name. My understanding is that Turbo baited SJ simply because he "liked" a few posts.

Did they make up in pms? Beats me, I'm not a mod and literally know nothing what happened behind the scenes. I strongly disagree with the behavior of Turbo in that thread because he was rude, not simply rude to my friend, but being rude in general by saying that shit.

But, imo, that doesn't reflect badly on you. He's your friend and I respect that. When you started posting not too long ago, I honestly felt you were here a lot longer then you were. To me, you fit in this with site remarkably well and I feel like you do belong here.

Same with Killer. You both had questions about what threads you could and couldn't make, we all answered, we all did our best to make you welcomed, at least, that's what I saw in the CT. It would be a shame if you two stopped posting cause of this thing.

As a poster on TNE, my issue with Turbo is entirely with Turbo. Did he deserved to be perma? That's not my place to say.

Idk, at the end of the day, Turbo's action doesn't change my mind about you or Killer. I would be honored if you two will continue visiting our site. And trust me, I've been here for years, TNE isn't a hive mind or anything. I've had disagreements and "arguements" with most everyone at least once. All I can say is what I think which doesn't count for a lot in the long run. One thing I noticed though with TNE, we always try our best to welcome all newcomers and I saw that without any form of bias whatever.

Then again, I haven't been on the boards for over a week, so perhaps I'm grabbing the wrong end of the wrong stick from the wrong tree about everything. Womp womp

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Clearly, what respect that people did have, however little it was, is entirely thrown out the window, no longer welcomed by people, and to be shunned by others; that's exactly what's going to happen.
Regardless of what happened with Turbo, as fucked up as this all is, I think it's unanimous that we would all like the rest of you guys to stay here and feel welcome....

Unless of corse you feel you can't because of what has happened with Turbo.... Which I understand....

I'm personally sorry that you feel so bad about what happened to your friend....

And honestly hope that you guys can find it in your heart to try and stick around here....

Matt told me once that he sees greatness in everyone.... And I think that he would agree with me in saying that, we still see greatness in you guys....

Even after all this....

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
Sent a PM to you guys @CitizenOfVerona and @TheAmazingLSB , I...feel you need an explanation on what's going on. :(
Hey I called you on the phone.

Whatever. This thread is a waste of time. Nothing will get his permaban lifted.
And I talked to turbo on the phone again this afternoon and he sounded like if all this shit was just thrown away and people let go of their grudges he'd probably return.
But we know you mods won't fucking budge one bit. You guys have your little click already. New kids on the block came storming in and we thank you for welcoming us... But what went down last night was fucking BS. Buncha nazis hammering down the permaban and gang banging my homie.
The shit got blown outta proportion.
I never seen anyone get permabanned on ign PS and WiiU boards. Maybe some unfair bans and stuff but never a permaban as the first step.
But like I said.....
Permabaning is taking the pussy way out. And what went down is a fucking joke and proves this place is nothing but a high school click.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Alright guys I'm home from work this is all I got here.

Thank you @EvilTw1n for asking to look at the PMs from a true 3rd party perspective. I appreciate that a lot because ........

@thekiller7 and @the_randomizer I'm not a lier. You both are more than welcome to stay if you like, I haven't had any problems with random and he's been here a few years. And K7 from what little I know of you, I haven't seen anything outta the norm from you either.

I'm very honest and we are very different here. Different to the point I'm willing to tell you the truth in public, aswell as invite you to the PMs to see yourself. I don't want y'all to think your friend was treated unfairly and I'm willing to show you all the evidence we are able to go on. i don't think y'all have probably had that luxury at other forums.

Also tho I know Randomizer said "I really thought y'all were different here". Well if your thinking we are just gonna let whatever type of language slide such as homophobic retoric then yes you have been mislead. Know for a fact tho both of you guys, that at one point everyone was off with a warning. @juegosmajicos post is spot on, and again if you would like to see your more than welcome to.

But at this point, and threw it all I hold no ill will towards anyone. I've been doing this for a touch over 5 years now and we have only had 4 bans in our history. We are not allowed to just hit the switch when we want, there is a voting process. Remember many of us are older and we have seen posters just like anyone all of our posting careers.

After all this believe what you want, hold whatever opinions about me you like. Just know that this is an amazing community tho with some amazing people and you can be in here right along with them.

This will be my final word on the subject :mthumb:

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
I might as well chime in. I'm not a big forum goer because of the antics from most other forums. I'm very glad the staff here is far more lenient than most boards and allow people to talk things out. However, the baiting by isturbo has been extremely obvious to the point of oppositional defiance. I've witnessed it on my threads and with other people. The way I dealt with it was to by redirecting that behavior but that is not something everyone will do. I noticed that when there was conflict he would escalate issues by acting out. The team has done a great job of de-escalating situations in the forum. If they feel permabanning him will work and keep the peace, then I think it is the right move. Having said that...

@thekiller7 and @the_randomizer I don't want these things to sound too negative. People take the idea of criticism as a negative thing. This is my honest, constructive criticism of your current behavior in this situation and how it could improve for everyone's sake. When reading this don't think that I am condoning you as a person. People get frustrated and these things happen. There is just a better way to go about things.

@thekiller7 , you are escalating the situation right now. That is a fact. The cursing and accusations aren't needed in your repartee to anyone nor are they helping. If you want to be treated as a mature person then at least attempt to put forth an argument like one and don't start calling people nazis. You are not helping out your side of the argument and it makes you look childish. I'm not here to debate you on this so please take this as constructive criticism and think about it. The sad thing is, I really enjoyed your posts and think you fit in here well. Don't let the actions of someone else dampen what you want to do.

@the_randomizer I don't think that you failed anybody. The language from before isn't necessary, especially in this situation. There is a time and place for that which is not right now. Do yourself a favor and make yourself appear as intelligent, as you obviously are, by stating your mind clearly without the unnecessary. You make great posts and I think will play a great role in the future here. Don't be so down on yourself! This stuff happens. Unlike most forums, we at least try to get through it. You guys are not the first and won't be the last that have had this issue.

I don't want to see either of you go. You guys are adding some life to the forum. This stuff happens from time to time. Deal with it and get past it. Thanks for being part of TNE.

the_randomizer

@simplyTravis The problem, well, my problem, is multifaceted, anxiety, bad self-image, overweight and not in good shape, that in turn incontrovertibly affects mental and other aspect of physiology. Anxiety is something I suffer from, it gets the better of me from time to time and yesterday, it was triggered and I wasn't thinking right at all, nevertheless, I wish to apologize to you for having to trudge through my *ahem* colorful diatribes. I'm rarely ever like this, much less in real life, I thought venting that way would be cathartic, it wasn't, I was nearly on the verge of tears for losing my cool like that and going crazy with the words. That being said, no, I'm not going to leave, but I will definitely need to so some soul-searching and find out what the hell my problem is and why I get so emotionally involved. That was just inexcusable, and there are better, more mature ways of disagreeing with the mods' decision, I just *sigh* need to not panic. My deepest apologies :(

simplyTravis

@simplyTravis The problem, well, my problem, is multifaceted, anxiety, bad self-image, overweight and not in good shape, that in turn incontrovertibly affects mental and other aspect of physiology. Anxiety is something I suffer from, it gets the better of me from time to time and yesterday, it was triggered and I wasn't thinking right at all, nevertheless, I wish to apologize to you for having to trudge through my *ahem* colorful diatribes. I'm rarely ever like this, much less in real life, I thought venting that way would be cathartic, it wasn't, I was nearly on the verge of tears for losing my cool like that and going crazy with the words. That being said, no, I'm not going to leave, but I will definitely need to so some soul-searching and find out what the hell my problem is and why I get so emotionally involved. That was just inexcusable, and there are better, more mature ways of disagreeing with the mods' decision, I just *sigh* need to not panic. My deepest apologies :(
No problem! Dude, I used to get crazy anxiety before starting new things or talking in front of people. I completely understand. I still get it to some extent. Also, I'm a big guy. I was at my heaviest here about Christmas time after being mega-depressed over the death of my Dad from cancer here in August. I have taken a few positive steps at a time and am now back down 35 pounds, finally feeling better because of it, and generally doing better. The guys here helped me through a lot with that actually. There is a good fitness forum and I'm sure there are other people around here that might like a forum about just coping with life's deeper anxieties.

Glad to have you on board though.

the_randomizer

No problem! Dude, I used to get crazy anxiety before starting new things or talking in front of people. I completely understand. I still get it to some extent. Also, I'm a big guy. I was at my heaviest here about Christmas time after being mega-depressed over the death of my Dad from cancer here in August. I have taken a few positive steps at a time and am now back down 35 pounds, finally feeling better because of it, and generally doing better. The guys here helped me through a lot with that actually. There is a good fitness forum and I'm sure there are other people around here that might like a forum about just coping with life's deeper anxieties.

Glad to have you on board though.
Like, I haven't felt good about myself, my appearance, my gut, back in 2005-2008, I was 190, the healthiest I ever felt and stayed that way for nearly three years. But over time, I just got heavier and unhealthier, motivating myself is not easy, I want to start, but, you know. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, death is never easy to deal with, I lost a good friend of mine last year, she was only 30 years old. Nevertheless, I did jump the gun and freaked out, I just need a lot of help getting started, you know?

simplyTravis

Like, I haven't felt good about myself, my appearance, my gut, back in 2005-2008, I was 190, the healthiest I ever felt and stayed that way for nearly three years. But over time, I just got heavier and unhealthier, motivating myself is not easy, I want to start, but, you know. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, death is never easy to deal with, I lost a good friend of mine last year, she was only 30 years old. Nevertheless, I did jump the gun and freaked out, I just need a lot of help getting started, you know?
I went ahead and pm'ed you with some of the stuff I used to start up. That way I can hop out of here. Have a good one!

SkywardCrowbar

Twintelle's loyal Husbando
So... I missed all of what happened, but I've read this thread and I went into the CT and tried to gather what I could.

Based on everything I've read I'm of two minds about this.

1. I've only had a great experience, though a short one, on TNE and the mods have been super cool as far as I can tell. They help foster a great community and makes great posts. I personally doubt that any of these guys would just banhammer someone for no reason at all.

2. I will say that, to me, something about the situation seems... Odd. I'm afraid that this will have a chilling effect on the site for some users. To be completely honest, I'm worried it have a chilling effect on me.

EthanGK

The blunder from down under
I can see I'm gonna enjoy lurking this thread, popcorn in hand. I love web drama.
It's reassuring to see that having this thread be its own thing separate from the community chat page has actually caused the participants to take a step back and calm down a little.
So much easier to make others see your point-of-view when you're not flying off the handle about it. Good job to everyone here, and I hope it means that you can all come to a conclusion that rests a little easier.

As for the actual topic, the only mod grievance I have is that the southern stallion @mattavelle1 keeps rejecting my advances.

Odo

I've got a side critic here.

I disagree about deleting the infamous thread. That thread is the evidence of how everything started. I'd rather block that thread than delete it.

Odo

For the thread was deleted, I can't check out the details but I remember that thread had positive and negative comments. Turbo didn't like that someone said that the thread wasn't clever. I remember that I said that everyone has the right to either agree or disagree, finds funny or not.

Turbo said that people that didn't find it funny should not bother comment and I said later on that TNE is not a thread contest and people has the right to criticise as well as turbo has the right to post whatever he wants or something like that. (I said that because turbo wanted to know about the other user contributions and I didn't see the point. It's not about our contributions, TNE is a discussion forum not a contest.) But I got that Turbo felt attacked personally and that was Turbo's point. Ok, that's all right for me because sometimes we don't know how to show our feelings when we write. There's a lot of misunderstanding on writing.

Well, then I remember that turbo asked why SMJ was just clicking the like button. I found that odd, because I think that everyone has the right to click like or click disagree, post or not post, post and click like or don't post and click like, anyway, you got my point, right?

However, still, I don't get why turbo had to ask that, because he had said in the first place that whoever didn't like the thread, shouldn't bother posting. I mean, that's exactly what SMJ did. He was the most noble person in that post in my opinion, because he disliked the post (I suppose) without posting anything negative (right? I don't know exactly because the thread was deleted, so I can't check it out).

SMJ was just clicking the like button and I don't know why turbo had to ask SMJ that way. There are many threads on TNE that I don't post, I just click like. When you click like your intention is very clear and that means that you don't have much to add, just like.

However I quite understand that sometimes we want some feedback, and I remember that once, someone here clicked disagree button on a post of mine and I asked him what exactly he was disagreeing about, because I had written many different points on my post. It was on the XCX thread, I think. But we try to be very careful when asking something like that without being rude like a "come at me, mate!!"

That's what a I remember.

If after that, SMJ explained why he disliked and turbo called him using a racial/prejudice name, well, nothing more needs to be said, in my opinion.

If I use a racial/prejudice name on GameFaqs or Nintendo Life forum, for example, I'd be banned in bloody second. If it happens on a social network like Instagram, I'm quite sure my account could be deleted in a few days. Let alone on a social network like Miiverse.

It doesn't matter if they made it up privately, a prejudice name in a forum is utter outrageous.

I'm really sorry that turbo lost his mind and said that. But, this is a mistake that the mods can't just let go without jeopardising the community stability and the company behind TNE.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I've got a side critic here.

I disagree about deleting the infamous thread. That thread is the evidence of how everything started. I'd rather block that thread than delete it.
We only removed it from public view so we could still pull it back or quote from it. No idea how long before the system purges it automatically, if it does.

the_randomizer

I'd've thought people would have moved on and not dig up what he had said, I don't want to have to relive that BS again, I don't. What's done is done, what has been said and done can't be undone. Learning from the past instead of dwelling in it would be more productive. That's just my two cents. I want this to be over with. -_-

Odo

Sure. I'm just adding here my opinion on the matter, since it's the first time I'm reading this thread and I felt I had to support the mods, because I'd do the same to keep this community healthy.