**Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion**

I know that MH4U Demo fever is probably raging right now, but I feel I've gotten all of my kicks until the game releases. I'll still play from time to time to practice the new weapons, but I would much rather work on beating the last quests in MH3U and reach HR 70 for the AbbyLagi quest.

I have to knock out some HW now, but later I will be opening a room for some "Granking". I figure anyone interested can hop on and we can work on clearing all of the port quests (with some grinding thrown in for good measure to help the weapon/armor completionists).

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I know that MH4U Demo fever is probably raging right now, but I feel I've gotten all of my kicks until the game releases. I'll still play from time to time to practice the new weapons, but I would much rather work on beating the last quests in MH3U and reach HR 70 for the AbbyLagi quest.

I have to knock out some HW now, but later I will be opening a room for some "Granking". I figure anyone interested can hop on and we can work on clearing all of the port quests (with some grinding thrown in for good measure to help the weapon/armor completionists).
I'll be around this evening for some MH action. I might even record some footage for you all in the process, but don't expect much on the voice chat site of things.

I''ll probably work that into everything in the coming months once I get things more straightened out. I only recorded some quick footage last night, and was going to upload that to YT and link it to the forums.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Defeated my second Goldbeard Caedeus in a solo run, the most recent one I decided to capture in the process (which funnily enough was my worse of the two runs, but the first run wasn't recorded). The Goldbeard put up a good fight. I'll have a vid up later tonight.

Last edited:

Goodtwin

Eviltwin, Mattavelle and I played last night. I can't wait to hunt some morw. Great game, great concept, and NX had better launch with a Monster Hunger game.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Eviltwin, Mattavelle and I played last night. I can't wait to hunt some morw. Great game, great concept, and NX had better launch with a Monster Hunger game.

Sent from my SM-G360V using genital warts
When MH does come and hopefully it is at launch. After how awesome 3 is, then 4 comes along and it's even more awesome............5 on the NX I think is gonna be insane great!

I also look forward to hunting again, I might try a new weapon.

It needs to be on a console or a more normal controller (yes, like the gamepad) because I cant be arsed to get used to the 3DS design even if I like the game's mechanics enough.

Capcom plans on releasing another MH game in the future and it's sales potential is not as high as one would expect, makes it sound like a spin-off or a launch title maybe.
I'm still on the firm belief that 5 is NX bound.
also fuck warn a brother when you're playing. Although I was face deep in goodness last night, so it probably wouldn't have flown by me yesterday. Forget it.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
It needs to be on a console or a more normal controller (yes, like the gamepad) because I cant be arsed to get used to the 3DS design even if I like the game's mechanics enough.

Capcom plans on releasing another MH game in the future and it's sales potential is not as high as one would expect, makes it sound like a spin-off or a launch title maybe.
I'm still on the firm belief that 5 is NX bound.
also fuck warn a brother when you're playing. Although I was face deep in goodness last night, so it probably wouldn't have flown by me yesterday. Forget it.
Yeah I'll hit you up