Monster Hunter XX

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
So @EvilTw1n about that invincible Deviljo the other night..........
We almost had that bastard. I used too many potions on the Najarala, then the Deviljho showed up at the 10-15 mark. I should have kept a life powder in my back pocket, and we would have taken him. He was already limping. :mad:

That was the most RNG Deviljho I have ever seen. He was in and out of enraged status like he was changing hats.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
We almost had that bastard. I used too many potions on the Najarala, then the Deviljho showed up at the 10-15 mark. I should have kept a life powder in my back pocket, and we would have taken him. He was already limping. :mad:

That was the most RNG Deviljho I have ever seen. He was in and out of enraged status like he was changing hats.
He was def all these things. We kept wailing on those talons also but damn if I know if they even busted!

Goodtwin

Sorry I have not been around to help y'all.
I wouldn't worry, you binged on MH pretty hard, I am sure Dark Souls is a nice change of pace for a while. I have a feeling that MH will be a game we frequently play over the next year, but won't be something I play on the daily. If I had pumped out 300 hours as fast as you guys did, I would be burnt the Fuck out on MH. Its something you can always come back to.

Koenig

The Architect
I wouldn't worry, you binged on MH pretty hard, I am sure Dark Souls is a nice change of pace for a while. I have a feeling that MH will be a game we frequently play over the next year, but won't be something I play on the daily. If I had pumped out 300 hours as fast as you guys did, I would be burnt the Fuck out on MH. Its something you can always come back to.
Aye, so very true.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Yeah, no worries @Koenig. I'm not playing it as a completionist. I'm basically gonna roll through it, then go back with crap armor to do low rank and high rank with a new weapon type. Perhaps I'll learn Great Sword this time, or pick up the gun lance. So plenty of stuff will be left.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is a little pearl of the switch, it is for me the best of the series with its colossal content. It has some flaws like its technical aspect and a lot of lag because it runs at 30fps but much more complete than Monster Hunter World. I strongly advise for fans of the series.
Input lag or online? I've noticed the odd hitch here and there online, but it's otherwise solid.