[Multi] New Assassin's Creed games leaked

You misunderstood as usual. I was not talking about any particular type of support, just a semi-tongue in cheek comment about support in general in relation to 3rd party, which is a relevant fact that is related to the overall picture of how support is viewed in total. Pay attention in school, bro.

Ex-Actarus

You misunderstood as usual. I was not talking about any particular type of support, just a semi-tongue in cheek comment about support in general in relation to 3rd party, which is a relevant fact that is related to the overall picture of how support is viewed in total. Pay attention in school, bro.
We're talking about 3rd party games and you mentionned Nintendo exclusives games, so your post was irrelevant to the conversation we were having.
End of the story.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
I was not talking about any particular type of support, just a semi-tongue in cheek comment about support in general in relation to 3rd party
so then... you were talking about a particular type of support.
anyways, every console will have good exclusives. the third party games matter. they flesh out the library, and bayo2 is not going to be a big deal. nobody cares about that game except nintendo diehards who have very little to look forward to. it'll probably have as big an impact as pikmin 3 or w101.

I was not talking about any particular type of support, just a semi-tongue in cheek comment about support in general in relation to 3rd party
so then... you were talking about a particular type of support.
anyways, every console will have good exclusives. the third party games matter. they flesh out the library, and bayo2 is not going to be a big deal. nobody cares about that game except nintendo diehards who have very little to look forward to. it'll probably have as big an impact as pikmin 3 or w101.
Agreed, though I wouldn't say nobody cares. I'd say it's more that nobody knows. With franchises like the ones mentioned, one shouldn't expect them to perform well without a big promotion boost. Unlike Mario, Smash, and Kart, nobody knows what to expect from lesser known franchise. Contrary to popular belief, "because it's Nintendo" can't be applied to all their games lol.

GaemzDood

If the Wii U only gets Comet, and Comet is typically last gen only, then GG Nintendo, third party support is dead
It's not just that. This may come as a surprise considering my statements before, but the Wii U is actually last gen hardware that's held up by it's efficient memory subsystem for the GPU, CPU, memory bus, & fill rate. It's not the same gap that the Wii was, but it's a huge fucking gap compared to the PS4 & Xbox One.