Multi-Platform Community Thread

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
It had been exactly 13 months to the day since I had last played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I don't know why I stopped playing the game, cause I love it and have a lot of fun with it.

Probably just decided to take a couple days break, and then I forgot about the game completely until last night (even though i have a freakin' shortcut to the game on my desktop).

praisegrima

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
It had been exactly 13 months to the day since I had last played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I don't know why I stopped playing the game, cause I love it and have a lot of fun with it.

Probably just decided to take a couple days break, and then I forgot about the game completely until last night (even though i have a freakin' shortcut to the game on my desktop).

praisegrima
I think I want to get back into it as well. I also stopped playing it for no reason, even though I liked the 15 or so hours I put into it.

simplyTravis

"A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"

praisegrima
I kind of did the same thing. It's one of those games that are good but tend to get lost when you drop them for a bit because there isn't anything all that pressing to do. It's just good.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I think you could, from what I remember your setup isn't very different from mine in terms of power, and I can run at 60fps 1080p on Medium settings.
I'll download it tonight and see how it runs.... Maybe we can get in a few matches.... Like all three of us....

And maybe Buddah if he's around....

Shoulder might be down too honestly....

EDIT: Just realized this isn't on STEAM.... smh....

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Sooooo...Battlefield 1, or COD: Infinite Warfare, everyone?

Honestly? Despite my usual hatred for them, first impressions have me leaning more towards Battlefield over COD. I've been waiting for a WWI shooter for years (there's been enough WWII games to warrant at least one WWI game), so here's my chance. Hopefully, the campaign is halfway decent, and the multiplayer is good (which for a BF game it usually is). :mthumb:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
@mattavelle1 @EvilTw1n Let me pimp out Overwatch to you guys a little bit. I'm just going to post some character spotlights so you can see some of the types of play in the game. If the game modes look confusing, that's because there's several of them, but they basically boil down to either pushing a cart down a long level, or capturing an area (king of the hill) in a symmetrical map.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Sooooo...Battlefield 1, or COD: Infinite Warfare, everyone?

Honestly? Despite my usual hatred for them, first impressions have me leaning more towards Battlefield over COD. I've been waiting for a WWI shooter for years (there's been enough WWII games to warrant at least one WWI game), so here's my chance. Hopefully, the campaign is halfway decent, and the multiplayer is good (which for a BF game it usually is). :mthumb:
IW.... I hate Battlefield....

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
@mattavelle1 @EvilTw1n Let me pimp out Overwatch to you guys a little bit. I'm just going to post some character spotlights so you can see some of the types of play in the game. If the game modes look confusing, that's because there's several of them, but they basically boil down to either pushing a cart down a long level, or capturing an area (king of the hill) in a symmetrical map.

That is freakin tight

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Persona 3 Portable is pretty fun.

A little grindy as hell and I'm not the biggest fan of the random dungeon generation, but still fun.

Playing as FemProtag and I think I've almost finished romancing Akihiko-senpai.

praisegrima

simplyTravis

"A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"
So while perusing enthusiast.gg this morning I ran into an interesting discussion those of y'all on the multiplatform side might enjoy. Durability of weaponry in video games. I haven't run into many games that use this mechanic other than Monster Hunter so I thought y'all might be able to jump in the discussion more than I would.

http://enthusiast.gg/3250/lets-talk-durability

Enjoy!

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
https://www.gog.com/game/saboteur

I have wanted to play The Saboteur for ages, and now I'm going to get this shit. Best of all? DRM-free, baby! I had always considered just getting it for PS3, but since I can run this maxxed out, and better than the PS3 version ever could, this is my definitive edition. :mthumb:

Odo

I have to confess.

I've been playing Dishonoured and I saw that a lot of players are proud of beating the gaming without casualties. Well, this is not my case.

I've been killing everyone, soldiers, fat soldiers, rats, drunks and maids.

They can't see me coming. They're there strolling and ... .... lost their heads.

This game is turning me into a psychopathic player.

Odo

Does anyone here have access to 4K TV and PS4 Pro? I'd like to hear your opinions on graphics improvement.

So far, for what I've watched on youtube, I only see sort of better lightning.

Odo

I really liked the original Batman Arkhan game, the first one of the franchise. I haven't played the others. What do you guys think? Are all the games of the franchise worth it? Or the others are just the same?