My day at the London Comic con in pictures

So this past Friday I went to the MCM London Comic con with some poeplez. I will now present to you all the pictures I took! This was the first convention I went to and I enjoyed it very much and I will definitely go again (there's another in october, might go again then). There was a lot of great stuff so without further ado, here are my pictures! I do wish I took more pics, but here are the ones I did take. Oh and I'll just post them in the order I took them in. OKAY here are my pictures!

Front of the centre

A view from a hotel room my friend's sister's friend's were staying in. Yah, awesome.

Sexy ZSS statue is sexy. Inside the Nintendo store bit here.

This TP Ganondorf statue was massive, and £250! :O

In the main Ninty bit still, and they're having a massive MK8 show off thingy! It was awesome, I didn;t play though too many people though I did watch for a bit.

The main MK8 bit, they had a guy speaking and doing a big 4 player thingy on a big TV, was awesome.

Another shot of the MK8 side of the Nintendo bit

Different part now, there were soooooo many games to buy and consoles. Here's a shot of one stand.

Moar gaemz

Imagine having all of this.......bah gawd

Different stall, moar geamz. I bought Resident Evil 4 Wii from this one.

Wooden sword replicas.....dat Buster Sword

Master sword inbound, also some of the Keyblade lol. I don't know half of these swords :p

'nother shot

Ezlo! And some other shiz.

This just made me lol ;P

Some awesome Keyrings here, like the Zelda ones. There was a NES controller one too.

UltraSFVI stuff, it was too busy to be able to have a go :(

More pics to follow! (Only allowed 20 pics per post)

MH4! All this stall had was shirts though and leaflets.....weird lol

A lot of PS stuff going on here, great demo station.

On the other side of MH4 was this area of MH3U for Wii U and 3DS. Nice stuff here.

METAL Sword replicas! Master Sword, some gun sword, awesome stuff here! 2expensive4me

Trying to contend for Buddah's most sweggy title here.

Creepy Pikachu is creepy. He looks like he's in pain...

This guy had an amazing costume, the bat symbol was flashing, it was all metal, just effing BA really.

Skyward Sword Link figurine, I really liked this one myself.

Just me and my ride. lel

Some Doctor Who things here, you could take a pic here as well.

Into the Steampunk area! I didn't take enough pics tho....awesome box thingys!

For Koenig from the steampunk area!

Some eSport going on, dunno what game it is though.

Just a general shot!

I took this pic by accident lmao. Creepy Pikachu strikes again!

Awesome Sheik cosplay, perfect costume.

Some nice figurines of Snake, Sora and stuff.

Ok nearly done now for those of you still reading lol.

It's the stig!!

Another general shot, I like doing these for some reason.

AWESOME Link and Zelda! There was also a Dark Link about and stuff, awesome though.

The best shot I could get of this massive yeti and vegeta and nappa, I just noticed as they were turning away.

Impromptu dance session. These guys were all in sync!

Gotta catch 'em all!!

This. Was. AMAZING. We had 3 people here dressed up as Ezio, Altair and Connor, and they all randomly climbed this statue and all posed. Everyone was taking pics, it was amazing, simply amazing! Bah gawd.

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAKE?

ZSS lookin' hawt

Zombie Mario and Peach, because why not lol. Great costumes.

Bad box art Mega Man! This one was great!

Well that's like 90% of the pictures I took. I hope this doesn't look all horrible....lulz.

But yeah just wanted to share with you guys!

Great stuff @Mr-Chris !
I didn't know there was a Comic Con in London.
Is it new ? I will definitely pop up there next year !
Nice photos ! Did your wallet suffered :) ?
I think it's been happening for a while, there's 2 each year. One around this time and one in october, or so my friend's sister told me. My wallet was fine actually, but I REEEAAALLY wanted to buy a load more stuff haha! Oh and I forgot you were english, or am I wrong there?

Ex-Actarus

I think it's been happening for a while, there's 2 each year. One around this time and one in october, or so my friend's sister told me. My wallet was fine actually, but I REEEAAALLY wanted to buy a load more stuff haha! Oh and I forgot you were english, or am I wrong there?
No I'm French, but I lived in London for 3 years, now I'm in Dublin.
But I will definitely go there in October, I think the NFL games in London are in September, October and November.
So I'll be in London fir sure :)