My name is Luis!

Hey people! My name is Luis, I am 25 years old and I love gaming. Been doing so since my father got me turbografx16 when I was a child. Nintendo takes the cake for me as the funnest gaming systems!

Hello my name is Derrick. I recieved a special invite to join the forum. I been a NES gamer since 1985 and had just about every Nintendo console. I have the Wii U. I develop game software and hardware in my 9 to 5. I deeply appreciate the opportunity and the invite. I will definitely check in from time to chat. Thank you!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Awesome Luis great to have you here man, glad you found us. Hope you enjoy the forums here as it's full of awesome people, posters, and most of all guys who love there hobby and have fun.

Anything you need you can ask anyone of our mods who are. @FriedShoes , @juegosmajicos , @Superfakerbros , or myself Mattavelle.

Enjoy yourself and hope to see you popping in a convoing with everyone here. Again welcome to TNE

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Hello my name is Derrick. I recieved a special invite to join the forum. I been a NES gamer since 1985 and had just about every Nintendo console. I have the Wii U. I develop game software and hardware in my 9 to 5. I deeply appreciate the opportunity and the invite. I will definitely check in from time to chat. Thank you!
Alright Der glad to have you aswell. Check the post above for some info about TNE. Enjoy yourself and welcome.

Merta

Hello, Luis! I wish I knew about the Turbografx16 when I was very little. Had I known about it, I would've savored over playing the Bonk games on it, along with New Adventure Island. It's a shame that so few games were released in the west for that console, as there are so many fun-looking games that never made it here.

Hey people! My name is Luis, I am 25 years old and I love gaming. Been doing so since my father got me turbografx16 when I was a child. Nintendo takes the cake for me as the funnest gaming systems!

It'll be a sad day when games stop being about fun. Probably sadder for you more experienced folks.
See you around!Hello my name is Derrick. I recieved a special invite to join the forum. I been a NES gamer since 1985 and had just about every Nintendo console. I have the Wii U. I develop game software and hardware in my 9 to 5. I deeply appreciate the opportunity and the invite. I will definitely check in from time to chat. Thank you!
Welcome! Check out our Your Creative Projects section on the boards. We'd love to see what kind of content you make. Also feel free to check out the other loads of talent ;)