NEW NINTENDO NX GAME ANNOUNCED! RISE: Race The Future Trailer

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
I was telling Sky in chat how I think they will for sure change it.... I think there is no possible way they will name it NX....

Mark my words, it will change....

They always change it....
Nintendo DS was codenamed Nintendo DS.

Was briefly given a new codename of Nitro, but was changed back to the original codename DS which is what they went with for official name (as we all know). So there is a possibility that it could stay NX. It already has name recognition, and that is big.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Was briefly given a new codename of Nitro, but was changed back to the original codename DS which is what they went with for official name (as we all know). So there is a possibility that it could stay NX. It already has name recognition, and that is big.
I was talking about consoles, not handhelds....

But that is very true....

Especially if it ends up being some kind of hybrid....

Last edited:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I was telling Sky in chat how I think they will for sure change it.... I think there is no possible way they will name it NX....

Mark my words, it will change....

They always change it....
My brain tells me it will change because it always has. This only gives me a brief hope that it might stay NX. I do antisapate a name change personally tho.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
My brain tells me it will change because it always has. This only gives me a brief hope that it might stay NX. I do antisapate a name change personally tho.
Yeah, SJ pointing that out has me thinking about it now actually....

The Hybrid theory leads creadence to the fact that NX could end up staying the name....

Not sure how much, but I hadn't taken that into account until SJ just said that so....

It is definitly something to think about....

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!

Yeah that is true I've heard some of the teenagers who stayed with me a few weekends ago. They were talkin about lookin forward to NX. They already knew the name without me telling them. I was impressed.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Two of my friends who are "XBox or Bust" are intrigued about the NX. Even though they are XBox console-only, they each own a 3DS, and they brought up how cool it would be to have something like a 3DS that plays all Nintendo games. So word is definitely getting around about the NX - though to be fair, it is all rumor and speculation, but it is spreading.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Two of my friends who are "XBox or Bust" are intrigued about the NX. Even though they are XBox console-only, they each own a 3DS, and they brought up how cool it would be to have something like a 3DS that plays all Nintendo games. So word is definitely getting around about the NX - though to be fair, it is all rumor and speculation, but it is spreading.
They're only interested in it because is has the letter "X" in its name currently. :mhand:

Also, I am in the boat of NX being the final name (as I mentioned in the NX name thread).

Interesting choice for a non-licensed car. It reminds me of the backend of a Spyker C8, the engine cover of a Lotus Exige, the front fenders of a Ferrari 599 GTB, and the front grill shaped like an AC Cobra.

Btw, the game is called Rise. Hmmm...

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018

Oh shit, really? Well, in that case, I guess them using the name NX isn't so far-fetched then