[Nintendo] Retro Studios Game To Be Revealed Soon

"Nintendo’s Hiro Yamada has told the official Nintendo magazine that he hopes to share Retro Studio’s long-awaited Wii U project in the not so distant future. Presumably the project will be revealed during a special Nintendo Direct presentation, or at E3 in June. Details on the project are understandably scarce, but Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime has already promised that the game will be fantastic."

”I wonder what kind of game it is? I hope to introduce it to you in the not so distant future.”

- Hiro Yamada

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/30/nintendo-plan-to-introduce-retro-studios-new-project-in-not-so-distant-future/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Doesn't run on UE4. I'm not excited. :>
Nintendo may not be showing up at a conference that just gets worse with every year, but I'm still excited to hear about news. It's good to hear that we may be hearing about Retro's project this year. Hopefully it's HD Metorid or maybe something entirely different.

Goodtwin

^
Your right, it doesnt run on the UE4 engine, it runs on the their custom GX2 API that will run circles around what the UE4 could ever hope to accomplish on the Wii U. :) Its going to be great. I cant wait.