[Nintendo][Rumor] Destiny

Bungie... you might know them as the creators of Halo, now that they're third party they are developing a game called Destiny for 360 and PS3.
In one of their developers diaries they use some lingo familiar to the Nintendo faithful:

Yep... the famous Reggie line of "My Body Is Ready" is used... could it be a simple coincidence?
Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EwOUi4JDC4o#!
That video is from February but somehow people didn't notice it until now, also there are unconfirmed reports of Reggie visiting Bungie studios...
E3 is just some weeks ahead...

I beleive someone made a thread like this a while back noticing those tidbits.
I think Bullet Bill was also seen in the video, but I'm not too sure and can't check at the moment.

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Haven't we already discussed stuff like this? Anyways, I certainly think it's possible for Destiny to be announced for the Wii-U at a later date. It has a decent chance of arriving on the Wii-U, especially considering that Activision is publishing it

GaemzDood

I've seen that quote a lot of times. It's a coincidence.
It has a decent chance of arriving on the Wii-U, especially considering that Activision is publishing it
While Activision published some licensed crap, you really have to hand it out to the excellent AAA games they publish like Blizzard's titles, some of Raven's titles, Call of Duty, and Destiny. On top of that, they're doing what EA needs to be doing....if they were financially stable like Activision.