NX Official Thread of Waiting - News, Rumors and Discussion

Goodtwin

I just wish Nintendo would announce when they will be having the NX reveal. Is it going to be at E3? A Nintendo Direct? Perhaps at the investors meeting next month. I just want to have a date set.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I just wish Nintendo would announce when they will be having the NX reveal. Is it going to be at E3? A Nintendo Direct? Perhaps at the investors meeting next month. I just want to have a date set.

Sent from my SM-G360V using genital warts
Bet on e3. I know this isn't an Offical announcement coming from me. I'm going e3 all the way personally, I believe Iwata is on record saying they don't wanna reveal any sooner than possible because the competitors will steal this idea.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
The announcement of the announcement cannot come soon enough.

Nintendo really do need to address what's going on and be like. Here folks. You wanted something so were gonna give you this string to hold onto.
The first time I went to the Bonnaroo music festival, on my way to the main festival grounds I saw a whole bunch of people lined up on the side of the road, a huge line. We walked past it, and when we got to the end it was just a few dudes hanging out, there was nothing at the end of the line. So all those people were in line waiting for nothing. That's what it's like to be a Nintendo fan right now.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
That would be tight. Crazy big reveal with the system being available for sale a few months later. They need a strong first party launch window lineup. No matter what NX is, the software lineup needs to be strong. A 3D Mario and Splatoon 2 sound like winners to me for launch day.

Sent from my SM-G360V using genital warts
I'm going to say there have to be two guarantees right now for the NX at launch, and they are 1) 3D Mario and 2) Splatoon 2. If those two titles are not at launch, then the NX is already off to a shaky start.

I'm going to say there have to be two guarantees right now for the NX at launch, and they are 1) 3D Mario and 2) Splatoon 2. If those two titles are not at launch, then the NX is already off to a shaky start.
Basically the WiiU has been a shaky lifespan of a console... So take what is successful and was a success on WiiU, Rinse, Repeat + 9001

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
What do you guys think of these PS4.5/PS4K and upgraded Xbox rumors and the potential impact they will have on the NX?

I get a number of things out of it if these rumors turn out correct.
  • This is pretty much an acknowledgement that the tech in the PS4 and Xbox One was nothing special at launch compared to gens past.
  • I think Sony and Microsoft are concerned about the NX and will do everything they can to steal whatever thunder it might cause.
  • Ex-Actarus and I were right, the NX needs 4K support (sadly it can't be as much of a marketing point anymore).
  • While it makes things trickier, I think this might actually be a good thing for the NX if Nintendo gets their act together. It's a near fresh start and anything could happen, the NX won't be going up against the much cheaper and established PS4 and Xbox One, they will be going up against nearly brand new consoles that cost the same or more. Consoles that like the NX lack killer apps and stability. Sure they will be able to play all the old PS4/X1 games, but with so few games making use of the new features will they actually appeal to new players or cause those who already own a PS4/X1 to upgrade? This might cause those who are in the market for a new console/an upgrade to take an extra look at the competition (the NX).

What do you guys think of these PS4.5/PS4K and upgraded Xbox rumors and the potential impact they will have on the NX?

• This is pretty much an acknowledgement that the tech in the PS4 and Xbox One was nothing special at launch compared to gens past.
  • I think Sony and Microsoft are concerned about the NX and will do everything they can to steal whatever thunder it might cause.
  • Ex-Actarus and I were right, the NX needs 4K support (sadly it can't be as much of a marketing point anymore).
  • While it makes things trickier, I think this might actually be a good thing for the NX if Nintendo gets their act together. It's a near fresh start and anything could happen, the NX won't be going up against the much cheaper and established PS4 and Xbox One, they will be going up against nearly brand new consoles that cost the same or more. Consoles that like the NX lack killer apps and stability. Sure they will be able to play all the old PS4/X1 games, but with so few games making use of the new features will they actually appeal to new players or cause those who already own a PS4/X1 to upgrade? This might cause those who are in the market for a new console/an upgrade to take an extra look at the competition (the NX).
Well Ultimately I think it will help Nintendo.
People will have always when the NX launched compared it to the Wii U. People would have been saying "look what Nintendo had to do because they got it wrong and the Wii U is doing shit" but now the comparison I would think would be more along the lines of "wow look at how much Nintendo upgraded things, theres not much difference between PS4/XBONE and PS4.5/XBONER" (R for revision hardware :p)

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

So this is how rumors will effect rumors based on other rumors if those rumors aren't just rumors after all....

Wowzers....

What a clusterfuck....

Last edited:

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
This is pretty much an acknowledgement that the tech in the PS4 and Xbox One was nothing special at launch compared to gens past.
I think this is a fact that's slowly dawning on a lot of people.

This gen's "leap" was basically a modest GPU bump (that has principally rendered last-gen style games at higher resolutions with a few nicer post-processing effects) coupled with tossing CPU cores against a wall (having dedicated cores to the OS has sped things up on that front, but the CPUs themselves are not providing any huge in-game computational leap). What you've seen is what you're going to get; there is potential yet to be realized, but not like last time. It's not like last gen where devs were just figuring things out for the first few years followed by eeking out more and more performance from something like Cell that was super difficult to program for.
I think Sony and Microsoft are concerned about the NX and will do everything they can to steal whatever thunder it might cause.
Concerned, sure. But Sony is having their best gen since the PS2, so I don't think they're terribly worried. PS4K is easy to market and can muddy the waters for the competition, so it simply makes sense for them right now.
Ex-Actarus and I were right, the NX needs 4K support (sadly it can't be as much of a marketing point anymore).
Maybe as a marketing gimmick, but read the Eurogamer stuff. You will not be seeing a ton of 4K games. You'll see some smaller scale proof of concept stuff, and playback for Netflix in UHD. But you're probably not gonna see AAA games in 4K. Not unless the PS4K is a grand, as big as a desk, and has a nuclear silo cooling tower. Putting 4K in the name is nice, but it'd be hard for Nintendo to sell "you can watch your Netflix in higher def!"
While it makes things trickier, I think this might actually be a good thing for the NX if Nintendo gets their act together. It's a near fresh start and anything could happen, the NX won't be going up against the much cheaper and established PS4 and Xbox One, they will be going up against nearly brand new consoles that cost the same or more. Consoles that like the NX lack killer apps and stability. Sure they will be able to play all the old PS4/X1 games, but with so few games making use of the new features will they actually appeal to new players or cause those who already own a PS4/X1 to upgrade? This might cause those who are in the market for a new console/an upgrade to take an extra look at the competition (the NX).
That's an interesting way of looking at it. I hadn't really thought of it as "now NX doesn't have to mainly compete with a cheaper PS4." Really delicate balance they're going to have to find, though. It's not a position of strength. But it is a position for Nintendo to disrupt.

They tend to be good at that. Sometimes.

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
So this is how rumors will effect rumors based on other rumors if those rumors aren't just rumors after all....

Wowzers....

What a clusterfuck....
I blame Nintendo and their silence. :msilly:
Maybe as a marketing gimmick, but read the Eurogamer stuff. You will not be seeing a ton of 4K games. You'll see some smaller scale proof of concept stuff, and playback for Netflix in UHD. But you're probably not gonna see AAA games in 4K. Not unless the PS4K is a grand, as big as a desk, and has a nuclear silo cooling tower. Putting 4K in the name is nice, but it'd be hard for Nintendo to sell "you can watch your Netflix in higher def!"
Yeah, I don't expect we will be seeing native 4K games left and right for another gen at least, but supporting and having games upscale to it is a must IMO. Similarly to how retail native 1080p games where few and far between on the PS3 and 360, but they still supported it, upscaled to it, and I think advertised it (it's been so long, 10-11 years now).

Cubits

The Wii U wasted its first year, and its second year was spent looming in the hyper, mega, market-led "potential" of the PS4/Xbone. Sony and MS were throwing all sorts of utter bollocks at the the wall and saying it was in-engine, and that really hurt people's opinion of the Wii U's power.

Now everyone is pretty much caught up, realises that "next gen" hardware actually is just "a PC from three years ago", and now we're looking at sub-par VR experiences and modest revisions to the PS4 hardware.

There's NO way any console game will, for an actual game, render natively in 4K on a console in the next several years. The highest-endiest of PC's still can't do it well enough, and they're running several GPU cores.

It's also REALLY not a priority for the unwashed masses. They cared about the jump from SD to HD because TV's became a lot easier to move between rental houses, but as with the jump from DVD to Bluray, it already looks fine, why bother? 1080p looks very good, the cost of going to 4k is eye watering. That's not going to change any time soon.

The PSVR is also doomed to either be ugly to look at, or the games are going to be on such a small scale you may as well be looking at a disembodied head in a black room.

Emotions.

Bonus round:

I said this year's ago as a prediction for ps4 and xbone which failed but unless there happens to be a breakthrough in component heat management. For 4k to truely work. Console manufacturers will need to adopt liquid cooling for more reliable temperature control.
I cannot fathom the power required for native 4k that won't result in temperatures that would have consoles secondary use as room heaters.
10/15 years this will be funny as fuck tho when we have our quantumn computers with components made from materials that don't heat up

Odo

This is just another

- Look, Nintendo released a new console. It's the most powerful one and could run a Sony/Microsoft console game!
- Wait wait, Microsoft/Sony has just released a new console 1000x more powerful than Nintendo's. Forget it.

EvilTw1n

The Wii U wasted its first year, and its second year was spent looming in the hyper, mega, market-led "potential" of the PS4/Xbone. Sony and MS were throwing all sorts of utter bollocks at the the wall and saying it was in-engine, and that really hurt people's opinion of the Wii U's power.

Now everyone is pretty much caught up, realises that "next gen" hardware actually is just "a PC from three years ago", and now we're looking at sub-par VR experiences and modest revisions to the PS4 hardware.

There's NO way any console game will, for an actual game, render natively in 4K on a console in the next several years. The highest-endiest of PC's still can't do it well enough, and they're running several GPU cores.

It's also REALLY not a priority for the unwashed masses. They cared about the jump from SD to HD because TV's became a lot easier to move between rental houses, but as with the jump from DVD to Bluray, it already looks fine, why bother? 1080p looks very good, the cost of going to 4k is eye watering. That's not going to change any time soon.

The PSVR is also doomed to either be ugly to look at, or the games are going to be on such a small scale you may as well be looking at a disembodied head in a black room.

Emotions.

Bonus round:

Heh, Sterling isn't usually my cup of tea, but I can't argue with him there. A generation of consoles, constructed of not-exotic-at-all hardware, in which subtle facial tics were a selling feature (because who doesn't stop to watch the light fade from the eyes of a fallen noob in COD, amirite?), and people still thought they'd get a mind bending graphical leap? I'm surprised it's taken this long for people to come around to the limitations of the PS4/One.

To be fair, I was certainly one of the main people saying early on "just wait, you haven't seen the best out of the Wii U yet" (didn't think we'd wait until XCX, I concede), so I can't be smug.

But still, you don't think the masses can have 4K sold to them? I think they can. Hell, Sony fundamentally sold the PS4 on the strength of marketing.

Shoulder

I do not understand all this talk about a PS4K because a 4K GPU currently cost more than the PS4 itself. It would be more expensive than the PS4 was at launch by a large margin. Running games that look like PS4 games in 4K is no small task. Even the latest GPU's like the 980ti just scrape by running modern games at 4K (30FPS)
And see, this is why this whole 4k talk is more pure marketing than actual results. We know media services are offering 4K resolutions for their shows, and 4k Blu-Rays are starting to come out. But 4k resolution in current AAA games? Not going to happen for another 3-4 years. The processing power needed is way too expensive right now for your average joe and his Gaming PC, so it's actually going to be probably the 9th gen before we see 4k native resolutions for games on consoles. If the rumors are true about the PS4k and X1.5, it's less about the games and more about media.

I fully intend the NX will support 1080p as usual, but unless the console comes in 2017-2018, I don't see 4k being viable for them. Like I said, 9th Gen is when I think we'll see 4k as more of a standard.

I do not understand all this talk about a PS4K because a 4K GPU currently cost more than the PS4 itself. It would be more expensive than the PS4 was at launch by a large margin. Running games that look like PS4 games in 4K is no small task. Even the latest GPU's like the 980ti just scrape by running modern games at 4K (30FPS)
To be honest I don't think anything much will be different. There'll be extra cpu power and ram for the VR but other than that they will have some sort of up scaling going on where the ps4 still outputs at 1080 and then the picture will be up scales much like bluray players up scaled DVD's.

Shoulder

Cue the Rumor train!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX...e_af_lockdown_now_claim_your_reward/?sort=old

Nothing listed though seems totally out of place. It's been long suspected that x86 would be the architecture for the NX (but only Nintendo and a few select devs know what is powering it). Of course, x86 would make it damn near impossible to include BC, unless Nintendo goes the Xbox One route, and gives us BC that way, which according to Cinemablend, wouldn't be all that difficult:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Here-How-Xbox-One-Backwards-Compatibility-Works-72606.html

I bring up Xbox One, and Xbox 360 because The 360 uses PPC, just like the Wii U, and of course the Xbone uses x86. So if x86 is what Nintendo's going for (which would be an interesting choice), you could still get the Wii U (potentially even the Wii and GCN) to work if you emulate the OS and hardware that way.

Obviously, it's not that difficult for someone to get themselves verified by mods, but to verify your information is another matter entirely. Still, interesting nontheless.

EDIT:

But then there's this from a few days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX...a_developer_working_on_an_rpg_for_the_nx_ask/

Which contradicts the whole x86, and instead says it's ARM. So, at the very minimum, one of these guys is wrong, potentially both of them if Nintendo were to stick with PPC for whatever reason...

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Cue the Rumor train!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX...e_af_lockdown_now_claim_your_reward/?sort=old

Nothing listed though seems totally out of place. It's been long suspected that x86 would be the architecture for the NX (but only Nintendo and a few select devs know what is powering it). Of course, x86 would make it damn near impossible to include BC, unless Nintendo goes the Xbox One route, and gives us BC that way, which according to Cinemablend, wouldn't be all that difficult:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Here-How-Xbox-One-Backwards-Compatibility-Works-72606.html

I bring up Xbox One, and Xbox 360 because The 360 uses PPC, just like the Wii U, and of course the Xbone uses x86. So if x86 is what Nintendo's going for (which would be an interesting choice), you could still get the Wii U (potentially even the Wii and GCN) to work if you emulate the OS and hardware that way.

Obviously, it's not that difficult for someone to get themselves verified by mods, but to verify your information is another matter entirely. Still, interesting nontheless.

EDIT:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX...a_developer_working_on_an_rpg_for_the_nx_ask/

Which contradicts the whole x86, and instead says it's ARM. So, at the very minimum, one of these guys is wrong, potentially both of them if Nintendo were to stick with PPC for whatever reason...
You survived the AF lockdown, now claim your reward...Verified (self.NintendoNX)

submitted 8 hours ago * by untypedhero

"As promised, I've decided to share some more NX information with you. This is second-hand information from trusted sources (like last time) and I have little reason to doubt its validity."

Here you go:

• x86 architecture.

• Backup data to Nintendo server (most likely My Nintendo).

• Support for additional screen.

• Can handle ports of current-gen games.

• Will be able to interact with smartdevice apps.

• Using NX software will unlock My Nintendo reward points.
Reddits response....

FlapSnapple[M] [score hidden] 8 hours ago* stickied comment

"This user has been verified by the mod team. We have confirmed that he has connections to Wii U developer(s) and/or development hardware and very likely has knowledge about the NX via those same connections. This verification is sort of general/open ended and I unfortunately cannot verify specific details on a point by point basis."

My response....

Nintendo's response....

Last edited:

EvilTw1n

Cue the Rumor train!!!

EDIT:

First one is interesting with the "verification" via GAF. I'd be surprised if they go the x86 route, mainly because it conflicts with Iwata's comments on "adequately absorbing" Wii U architecture (although having an ARM CPU onboard for back compat would be an...interesting way around it).

We'll see soon enough. ARM being more friendly with heat and battery life would suggest this isn't handheld-related. If true. Which, y'know...trusting Reddit is about as dicey as believing in GAF as an "insider" haven.

Shoulder

First one is interesting with the "verification" via GAF. I'd be surprised if they go the x86 route, mainly because it conflicts with Iwata's comments on "adequately absorbing" Wii U architecture (although having an ARM CPU onboard for back compat would be an...interesting way around it).

We'll see soon enough. ARM being more friendly with heat and battery life would suggest this isn't handheld-related. If true. Which, y'know...trusting Reddit is about as dicey as believing in GAF as an "insider" haven.
Well, I've been skimming through this thread at GAF (where I found those links), and only a few pages in, and people are somewhat split about x86 versus ARM. Most though seem to want X86, but ARM wouldn't be a slouch either.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204280

From an architecture standpoint, going from PPC with the Wii U to ARM for the NX would be the logical choice (ARM and PPC use RISC vs. x86 which is CISC).

It's just interesting to read through a bunch of this stuff.

EvilTw1n

Well, I've been skimming through this thread at GAF (where I found those links), and only a few pages in, and people are somewhat split about x86 versus ARM. Most though seem to want X86, but ARM wouldn't be a slouch either.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204280

From an architecture standpoint, going from PPC with the Wii U to ARM for the NX would be the logical choice (ARM and PPC use RISC vs. x86 which is CISC).

It's just interesting to read through a bunch of this stuff.
On the bolded - exactly. That's why I'd be surprised.

For CPUs, Nintendo already uses ARM and has for awhile.
GBA? ARM.
DS? ARM.
3DS? ARM.

CPUs for ARM are cheaper, run cooler, and use less battery. That's why they make sense on handhelds. If NX is gonna be a shared piece of tech between handhelds and consoles, it makes less sense to go with X86.

Shoulder

So I read through every page of that GAF thread I posted earlier, and one of their users, LGCreek, who apparently has some credibility in the past from correctly leaking the Wii's CPU back in the day as well as other hardware for Nintendo's systems, had some interesting things to say, so take out your grains of salt.

He says that the NX will have a CPU that is more powerful than the Xbone and PS4, but he has no info on the Ram or GPU. He also neglected to mention the architecture, but a lot of people there are saying it's x86. Others however are thinking it's going to be ARM.

Like Donut said, ARM makes sense from a Nintendo philosophy in terms of low-power consumption, but high output. It also wouldn't be that difficult to make a system with a CPU more powerful than the Jaguar CPU, in all fairness.

Shoulder

I'm actually expecting Nintendo to just nonchalantly mention in a random tweet, "Btw, at least one bit of info in those rumors is true."

Watch GAF just explode from that.

EvilTw1n

More BS...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nintendo_NX/comments/4cyr2t/details_regarding_nx_console_nx_ue4_dev/

Nintendo Extra? Extra what? Extra Small? Extra Cool? Extra Powerful? Extra Sucky? Extra Extra? :mfacepalm:
Well, more than that:

There has been a lot of false leaks regarding NX, all i can confirm at this point is that it's not a handheld. ...The final and last thing i can say is that the power leaks from SuperMetalDave are true, is using ARM Architecture and a is Console more powerful than the XBO/PS4.

Update 1:
I haven't received a message from the mods, but in the meanwhile: to clear one thing up, some genuine leakers have said ARM, some have said x86, the NX is using both but one for the home console and one for the upcoming handheld. In essence, the ARM architecture is a small piece of the overall NX home console and specifically done to port handheld games to the Home console, not the other way around. Devs are not forced to create games for it.

So NX is not a handheld, it's a home console using an ARM-based CPU.

Except that NX is both a handheld and a home console that uses both.

Shoulder

As if we needed anymore ridiculous names for the NX:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4dgb9x/specs_list_leaked_so_far/

Nintendo Reach? Sounds like the name of a toothbrush. "Don't just Nintendo. Reach!" Here comes Nintendo and their new console, and it's about dental hygiene!!!

Better yet, call it the Nintendo Extra Reach, and it'll turn the secondary screen into a mirror, with a built-in tooth to monitoring your brushing technique, and give you a critique on how you're doing. "You missed a spot, fuckface."

EvilTw1n

Devil's advocate time.
So I read through every page of that GAF thread I posted earlier, and one of their users, LGCreek, who apparently has some credibility in the past from correctly leaking the Wii's CPU back in the day as well as other hardware for Nintendo's systems, had some interesting things to say, so take out your grains of salt.

He says that the NX will have a CPU that is more powerful than the Xbone and PS4, but he has no info on the Ram or GPU. He also neglected to mention the architecture, but a lot of people there are saying it's x86. Others however are thinking it's going to be ARM.

Like Donut said, ARM makes sense from a Nintendo philosophy in terms of low-power consumption, but high output. It also wouldn't be that difficult to make a system with a CPU more powerful than the Jaguar CPU, in all fairness.
The x86 thread on GAF is demure ("only" 30-something pages, compared to the 100-page blow-up on the controller fakes). But the more I think on it, the less stupid it sounds. AMD's whole "ambidextrous roadmap" for X86-ARM chips died. So if Nintendo wants an AMD-made CPU to make things as easy as possible for third parties*? They might only be able to get X86 for this sort of application.

However...as dumb as that "it has both CPU types!" rumor sounds? As terribly phrased and fake as it seems, it isn't without some merit. Take the PS4. The main CPU is an X86 Jaguar, of course. But there's a supplementary ARM processor for the OS and background functions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4_technical_specifications#Central_processing_units

The Wii U has a somewhat similar setup with an ARM9 tacked onto the GPU. So it isn't outside the realm of possibilities that Nintendo is going the hardware implementation route. It is conceivable that Espresso/Broadway gets re-purposed as a background OS processor that may also be responsible for back compatibility (much like the PS2 used PS1 chips that chiefly worked as an I/O processor, but also kicked on for back compat to play PS1 games).

It isn't quite as foolish as I originally thought.

[*Which, I maintain, is a terrible idea. It's chasing unicorns and chimeras to think third parties will line up to support a Nintendo device based on specs alone. But it's Nintendo, and just because something is a terrible idea doesn't mean they won't pursue it.]

Shoulder

Devil's advocate time.

The x86 thread on GAF is demure ("only" 30-something pages, compared to the 100-page blow-up on the controller fakes). But the more I think on it, the less stupid it sounds. AMD's whole "ambidextrous roadmap" for X86-ARM chips died. So if Nintendo wants an AMD-made CPU to make things as easy as possible for third parties*? They might only be able to get X86 for this sort of application.

However...as dumb as that "it has both CPU types!" rumor sounds? As terribly phrased and fake as it seems, it isn't without some merit. Take the PS4. The main CPU is an X86 Jaguar, of course. But there's a supplementary ARM processor for the OS and background functions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4_technical_specifications#Central_processing_units

The Wii U has a somewhat similar setup with an ARM9 tacked onto the GPU. So it isn't outside the realm of possibilities that Nintendo is going the hardware implementation route. It is conceivable that Espresso/Broadway gets re-purposed as a background OS processor that may also be responsible for back compatibility (much like the PS2 used PS1 chips that chiefly worked as an I/O processor, but also kicked on for back compat to play PS1 games).

It isn't quite as foolish as I originally thought.

[*Which, I maintain, is a terrible idea. It's chasing unicorns and chimeras to think third parties will line up to support a Nintendo device based on specs alone. But it's Nintendo, and just because something is a terrible idea doesn't mean they won't pursue it.]
It's interesting you bring up the part about the OS, because the Wii U CPU is quite small in and of itself, and that's with a 45nm process. With a 20, possibly 14nm process, it would hardly make a dent in adding it into the system at that rate. It could easily be used for the OS itself, but then be re-purposed for BC.

Some interesting stuff to think about.

Goodtwin

It's interesting you bring up the part about the OS, because the Wii U CPU is quite small in and of itself, and that's with a 45nm process. With a 20, possibly 14nm process, it would hardly make a dent in adding it into the system at that rate. It could easily be used for the OS itself, but then be re-purposed for BC.

Some interesting stuff to think about.
Problem comes from the edram. If the Wii U CPU didn't use edram, it might be easier to implement on a smaller peocess.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk