Should there be a new NX subforum?

• Yes! We need a new subforum!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No! Let things remain as is.

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
So the moment is finally here, and the NX is going to be announced on October 20th at 7am PST. How should we handle NX threads going forward? Would you guys prefer a separate subforum, or should things remain as is? Let us know your thoughts!

FriedShoes

MLG
bumping this, as we have a nice little group happening and more to come if anyone feels like something needs specification.

Couldnt hurt getting a Mario Switch thread and Mario Kart/SPlatoon/etc Switch threads going

Koenig

The Architect
I say keep things as is; most of the forum sections are already dead, so there is really no reason to separate them at this point (Aside from keeping them neat and tidy that is, in which case- new section away!)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
My reason is I believe NX news will come to dominate in time. Obviously the WiiU is dead so I don't see any news on that front, and 3DS is slow on news aswell.

So I'm in favor of just havin a Nintendo forum where you can talk about anything Nintendo without havin to visit a different sub forum.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I would say a new sub-forum, simply because if someone comes here and wants to find threads on Mario 3D World or MH4U or something, they'll know to click on the Wii U/3DS forum as soon as they see it. It's more intuitive that way, IMO.

Goodtwin

If the forums were more active, then a new sub forum would make sense, but the forums haven't been busy at all. Its not like threads are getting lost. If you create a new thread, its staying near the top for quite a while right now. I'm sure things will pick up a bit now with the Switch revealed, but its not like IGN where everytime someone has a thought, a new thread is spawned.

Hi Guys. Sorry it's been awhile. Forgot Password. And had Eye Surgery. Can't even post on the Nintendo Enthusiast Articles anymore for some reason so I'd thought I'd ask here. No one has brought up about the NS having Cartridges. So will (Most) games on the NS sell for $40 at Launch maybe???? Cheaper Price, more Units sold, more Profit for Third Parties..... See where I'm going with this ;) .....

Hi Guys. Sorry it's been awhile. Forgot Password. And had Eye Surgery. Can't even post on the Nintendo Enthusiast Articles anymore for some reason so I'd thought I'd ask here. No one has brought up about the NS having Cartridges. So will (Most) games on the NS sell for $40 at Launch maybe???? Cheaper Price, more Units sold, more Profit for Third Parties..... See where I'm going with this ;) .....
welcome back, hit this thread
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/nintendo-switch-official-thread.3987/
Cheaper price would be great, but I dont think 3rd parties or retailers would approve.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
So it look like we got enough votes to change the name of the WiiU/3DS forum.

How much longer should we wait before makin the official...............Switch :mmischief: to Nintendo forum?

Odo

I don't know.

Changing the name to NS & 3DS is the easier way.

Creating the NS subforum makes the forum more organised and put Wii U & 3DS stuff in the past to be found in their own section.

Both are good ideas.

A third idea is changing to just Nintendo and no more changes as long as Nintendo lives.