~~ Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U Discussion ~~

How many people from the site play Ghosts on the WiiU. Do more people in general play Ghosts on the WiiU than they did with Blops2? I had BLOPS2 on the WiiU and only remember on seeing a few hundred people at any one time online.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Here on the site we run anywhere from 2 - 11 people playing at one time. We're a close group and pretty well play together every single night (last night for instance it was Friedshoes, SirNintendo, Koenig and myself running for a few hours TDM).

A lot of us also played BLOPS2, and we have never had trouble finding a game. An if there are a lot of us online at once we play private matches, or split into 2 teams and run online.

EDIT: Also don't know when you played BLOPS2 online but it was consistant for me 1500+- a few everytime I got online.

EDIT2: if you read thru this thread we would see how active we are. It's literally almost every single night we will have at the least 3 playing.

And we have Extintion teams aswell

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Yup, we play pretty regularly. To be fair, that's mostly because we like being on a team and winning, which you can't do in NFS (or Mario Kart, when it rolls around). I'll be on tonight, see if I can finish up my second prestige.

There will be more NFS soon-ish, though. After playing some Forza, I really want to do some driving.

Goodtwin

Good games fellas. I doubt I will be on tomorrow with the Buckeyes playing Clemson, but hopefully this weekend at some point. I go out of town for a training class next week, so I will be off the radar for a bit.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Good games fellas. I doubt I will be on tomorrow with the Buckeyes playing Clemson, but hopefully this weekend at some point. I go out of town for a training class next week, so I will be off the radar for a bit.

As a Badger fan, but also a Big Ten person, go Ohio State. The Big10 needs some bowl wins. We'll catch you this weekend hopefull then. Cheer hard for your guys!

EvilTw1n

I'll probably be on tonight, but I really have to break this COD addiction of mine.

3D World sits there uncompleted.
Deus Ex sits there uncompleted.
Trine 2 sits on my menu uncompleted.
ACIII, for all of its faults, sits there uncompleted.
NFS sits there underplayed.
Wonderful 101 sits there unopened.

Meanwhile, I've put nearly 80 hours into Ghosts...after putting 200 hours each into Reflex, Black Ops and GoldenEye, plus an additional 60 hours or so each for MW3 and Conduit, plus however much time I burned in BO2. I've played way too much FPS these past few years, yet I keep coming back.

Also, reposting A_Trey_U's twitter (which, for some reason, doesn't want to show up from a google search).
https://twitter.com/A_Trey_U

Keep a watch there for notes on the next patch.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I need to do the same ET, but y'all are just to much damn fun lol.

For real tho we know we're and what time CoD is being played it's not going anywhere.

So here before too long I will need to take an single player beating time vacation.

Also on Trine2 get 1 more player and we will all beat it together. That's the reason I haven't played because I didn't have anyone to play with.

Why the hell I didn't ask y'all for Trine2 to see if y'all had it is beyond me. So Trine2 night tonight or this weekend lol?

EvilTw1n

I know mj is down for some co-op Trine 2, as well. I think majico and Source are, too. So that makes potentially eight people who'd want to do some online Trine. One more, and that's three teams of three.

Also, some meh news, I just got contacted back by HVS. No Conduit HD for Wii U. :(
[This is one of those do I make a news post on the main site or not? moments. I mean, it's news. I'm not sure anyone else has even asked. But it may not really qualify as news if there isn't much interest. I mean, I know a lot of us are interested, but I don't know if that translates beyond our little bubble.]

Koenig

The Architect
I know mj is down for some co-op Trine 2, as well. I think majico and Source are, too. So that makes potentially eight people who'd want to do some online Trine. One more, and that's three teams of three.

Also, some meh news, I just got contacted back by HVS. No Conduit HD for Wii U. :(
[This is one of those do I make a news post on the main site or not? moments. I mean, it's news. I'm not sure anyone else has even asked. But it may not really qualify as news if there isn't much interest. I mean, I know a lot of us are interested, but I don't know if that translates beyond our little bubble.]
I would be interested. Not many people care for the Conduit, but I sure did have a blast playing it.

Goodtwin

If you fuckers leave me out of Trine 2 I will fucking flip.
:-L

Just kidding.....Or am I? LOL Seriously though, I do want to get three of us to play through Trine 2 very soon.

I have no love the SEC. Sick and tired of the SEC being so dominant. Its jealousy really, so take that as you will.

Koenig

The Architect
Those were some fantastic games tonight, and the conversations were even better. With all that said and done, I am hungry for some "fried shoulder."

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Those were some fantastic games tonight, and the conversations were even better. With all that said and done, I am hungry for some "fried shoulder."
Quoted for truth!!! And
=)) =)) at fried shoulder

Also the Extintion crew made it out once again with a 1st time survivor in ET

EvilTw1n

GGs, crew. Surviving Extinction for the first time was exhausting.

Played a little Trine, just to get it set up (weirdly, chat isn't on by default, and you can't turn it on until you start playing). Fried got booted, then so did me and Matt. I want another crack at it. What a ridiculously pretty game.

Redhat! Where the hell ya been?

I won't be on tonight, though. Philly kicks off at 8, so that's where I'll be.
well, Link Between Worlds, then Christmas in Ma and Pa, then Mario3Dworld, sonograms for the new addition to the fam.and i've been working like a madman 10-14 hr days...been busy, missed playing with you guys. I was actually invited to go to hartford and watch the football. but i'll stick with CoD.

my bad last night guys, my place fricking blacked out last night and all morning and my friend came over just now to show me how dumb I was to not be able to fix it on my own. I enjoyed Trine 2 for the few minutes we played though!
oh and you guys got booted? Well I guess it was in the cards then :p

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
That's cool Fried we will do it again that's some pretty cool stuff for real. A lot different than CoD lol.

Anyhow ET the games start tonight? Dammit!!!

Shoulder

*Lurks away slowly*
Oh come on! I am the comedy relief character, you know I am going to be the first to die!

Well, with that attitude, you'll be the one to jump off the cliff, and just say, "Done!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZuGas6yRQ

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Great games last night Matt and Soldier! we decimated them. The last match being the closest 45-44...
Straight up ass kickin last night! I very much enjoyed myself with you fellas. Trying not to jinx it, but with y'all last night I'm right now on a 23 game winning streak.

Shoulder

That last match was intense at times, especially when you had a lot of snipers camping around. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't keep up with my MSBS w/ scope. B-)

Shoulder

Some great games as usual again tonight fellas. Sorry that I abruptly left before the round, but I was supposed to call a friend of mine, and I was too busy having fun listening to @SirNintendo , and of course killing things. Guess I'll be calling him tomorrow after I get off work. #-o

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Yes we did Koenig.

Also agreed was another great night of CoD. I love the "behind the screens" commentary we all have with one another. It's truely a great game and it's because of the community no doudt. Everytime I pop on to play I know I'm going to enjoy myself with y'all.

Thanks fellas y'all not only make that game, but make this place. :D

EDIT: Sorry NintendoMan you caught us a game too late.

Goodtwin

Excellent games as always. I will be out of town this week for a training class, so I will be off the radar until Friday night. You guys keep those noobs under control while I am gone. Maybe even ease up on them just a bit, we had a few matches that got out of hand very quickly. Have fun this week.