~~ Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U Discussion ~~

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Man, I had to cut out too early. Majico had just come on, and then I missed Source.

I think I may rest COD for a few days, get back in DE:HR, Mario and Trine.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Man, I had to cut out too early. Majico had just come on, and then I missed Source.

I think I may rest COD for a few days, get back in DE:HR, Mario and Trine.

Yeah, Martial Arts classes will resume for me this week (not today due to the frigid air), so my evenings will be filled until Friday. So during that time, I'll be getting through Rayman Legends, Super Metroid, and hopefully finish ZombiU even.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
My son starts back to school this week, and Martial Arts aswell.

@FriedShoes where have you been?

Anyhow might be a good time for us to take alittle break and take care of that backlog. We know where Ghost is at.

Been playing Wii games and making the most of the Amazon Prime trial I have. I realized I have to restart my entire Wii library again since my old Wii is busted. I'll try and get on tomorrow or whenever you guys are on next.

EvilTw1n

Went home for lunch (make sure I have hot water again due to frozen pipes), and I ended up playing two matches of Ghosts. First was OK, second was why I decided to take a break in the first place (bunch of campers pixel hunting around blind corners). I think I'mma take a longer break than I first thought. Probably play some NFS online this weekend instead.

mantisLJD

The Human Metroid
Been playing Wii games and making the most of the Amazon Prime trial I have. I realized I have to restart my entire Wii library again since my old Wii is busted. I'll try and get on tomorrow or whenever you guys are on next.
Even if the laser is burnt out you can still transfer your save data from your Wii to your Wii U.

Even if the laser is burnt out you can still transfer your save data from your Wii to your Wii U.
It's at the point where it will run and freeze at the first warning screen or not start up at all. I'll keep it around because I cant throw it out but it's dead.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
It's at the point where it will run and freeze at the first warning screen or not start up at all. I'll keep it around because I cant throw it out but it's dead.
Use a Wii Lens Cleaner. That saved my Wii, and allowed me to play Brawl and Metroid Prime Trilogy. It seriously works.

Koenig

The Architect
New rule...Which I will mostly break anyways...
I should only play this game when I am with you guys. Regular matchmaking is driving me past my tolerance limit.

Shoulder

I should only play this game when I am with you guys. Regular matchmaking is driving me past my tolerance limit.

Based on that, sounds as though you are not kicking ass and taking names with the christmas noobs? ;)

Koenig

The Architect

Based on that, sounds as though you are not kicking ass and taking names with the christmas noobs? ;)
Out of 10 games, I was disconnected 9 times. Ill leave my level of frustration to your imagination.

Shoulder

Out of 10 games, I was disconnected 9 times. Ill leave my level of frustration to your imagination.

So the noobs weren't the problem then. Either that or they know, and by that they will do whatever possible to disconnect you from the match. @-)

EvilTw1n

I'm going to play some W101 tonight, but I'm going to make some time to go online. It'll probably be in NFS, though. Speaking of which...

I was going to pop in here and ask how Ghosts is for you guys but now you're playing different games :p
Ghosts is still quite expensive, around £30 used on AmazonUK. So no purchase from me yet...Also, can you use the GamePad mic to speak? I would I have to buy a headset? I'd assume most of you guys have headsets.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
It's a really good multi player Mr. Chris. And right now were just taking a break to play our backlogs. But we always come back to CoD, it's like, it's not going anywhere.

And yeah most of us have the WiiU turtle Beach headsets. Others us earbuds which work aswell. And yeah it just plugs right into the gamepad.

Shoulder

Yup, another good round of extinction. Yeah, I don't understand what went wrong with my mic, but it was working when I put it right up against my lips, but having it hang like I normally do just didn't do shit. Even when I turned the volume up on the headphones, it still didn't fix it. I'll invest in a proper headset.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Good matches tonight fellas.

Myself I just wasent really feeling it tonight. Still good games tho. I think my feelings for 3D world might have me kinda messed up for real.

It was different talking about it, then just posting about it.

Shoulder

Don't be too hard on yourself, Matt. Based on your tone, you really wanted 3D World to be the next Galaxy, but it appeared to fall short in your eyes. Like I said, different strokes for differen folks.
Onto other matters, I won't be playing online with you guys until I get my turtle beaches. This mic situation is really pissing me off, but I'm not trying to rage about it online. I suppose switching from NFS to COD is somehow having an affect on it, but that just wouldn't make any sense. And what's interesting is the mic works fine during NFS, but for some reason, even when I have the mic turned fully up, it does't appear to help. I literally have the mic right up against my lip.
But anyway, once I get my headset, I'll be joining up with you guys in future matches.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Not gonna lie Shoulder it's frustrating not being able to here you, cause I enjoy talking to ya. I feel like I haven't heard ya since New Year's Eve. That headset couldn't come soon enough.

EvilTw1n

Sorry, got booted at the end. But I was playing like crap, anyways. :p

And no worries, Matt. 3D World just doesn't resonate with you. The same thing is happening with me and W101 (only it's worse; you at least have some appreciation for Mario, while I think W101...well, I ain't pleased).

Koenig

The Architect
With the exception of the lag, those were some good games tonight. Now its time to get some revenge on the quickscopers.
*Proceeds to hang said bastards by their family jewels*
Not the most "Gentlemanly" thing I could be doing, but it has to be done.

Koenig

The Architect
Here are some pictures to express my feelings while playing CoD:
An average game:

A game with the TNE crew:

The second I get killed by a quickscoper:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
@imthesoldier

You wanna try out that mic tonight? If no that's cool we can do it some other time and I'll just play AC4 and watch Ky Wildcats play tonight after the Indiana vs. Wisconsin game.

Shoulder

@imthesoldier

You wanna try out that mic tonight? If no that's cool we can do it some other time and I'll just play AC4 and watch Ky Wildcats play tonight after the Indiana vs. Wisconsin game.

I'd be up for it later. I'm not going to Kickboxing and Tai Chi tonight due to the weather, so my evening is open. But if you're busy with other matters tonight, we can always reschedule.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
"Look how broken these maps look, isn't it great? Also, here's this overpowered one-hit kill rifle that's obviously meant to be quickscoped. Boy, aren't we the best."

Koenig

The Architect
"Look how broken these maps look, isn't it great? Also, here's this overpowered one-hit kill rifle that's obviously meant to be quickscoped. Boy, aren't we the best."
Excuse me while I go hang myself. Fucking Infinity Ward.

EvilTw1n

Holy bloody crap stain. Look at 1:24. Did you see it?

"See this guy who is obviously been shot and is bleeding? See the guy in front of him that was shooting him? See how amazing that knife animation is and how far the lunge is?"

Guys, you're supposed to fix that, not put knife rushing in a highlight reel for your next DLC. Are you trolling us?

And a rifle that has a "sniper kit." Can you change it on the fly? If so, you've pretty well made the overkill perk useless, as snipers don't have to double dip for a CQC weapon (when they're not quickscoping).

I'm starting to think this is what happens when you don't think of shipping a finished game.
"Hey, this overpowered gun is a great idea, I wish we would've put it in."
"No problem! We'll do it in DLC."
"Might be over powered, though."
"...OK, we'll charge higher for the DLC, then."

[I can be down for a match or two later, if you're game.]