~~ Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U Discussion ~~

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
So maybe we won't get DLC :-SS :p

And yeah I'll be on closer to 8CST about to leave and take lil man to Kempo. His classes our an hour, then come home get him a bath, and to bed ready for school tomorrow.

So yeah I'll be on later.

Goodtwin

I wish I could join you guys but I seem to have gotten the flu, not the throw up kind, but the kind where your tired as hell and your whole body aches. This sucks. Hopefully it passes soon, but keep on those chumps for me while I am gone.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I wish I could join you guys but I seem to have gotten the flu, not the throw up kind, but the kind where your tired as hell and your whole body aches. This sucks. Hopefully it passes soon, but keep on those chumps for me while I am gone.
Dude for really get well soon. That has hit our area, and I hope you don't have the same strand.

TamaFlu if you can get it. My wife was taking about that funky add flu this year last night.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
You bastards got me in the mood for hamburgers. God tier hamburgers

=)) Well go set you one, you gotta be hungry from all that killin!

For real tho man when we take a break, and come back it makes me realize that damn I missed y'all and that convo >:D<

Oh yeah and dem wins!

Also Shoulder your loud an clear now, glad you enjoy the headset. B-)

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I see @imthesoldier's debut performance on a fresh headset was a smashing success.

I went on to join, then saw a full boat already rolling. I think you have fans, soldier. ;)

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Will you guys be available this weekend? I can feel my urge to utterly destroy noobs rising up from within the depths of my soul.

When you talk like that, and I see your top hat avatar, I think of you as a Victorian era Gentlemen with your hat, sporting a distinct mustache, and walking with a cane which doubles as your noob killing stick. Talk about a very sinister man. ;)

But seriously, I'll be available this weekend, as I'm sure many of us will. :)

Koenig

The Architect
Will you guys be available this weekend? I can feel my urge to utterly destroy noobs rising up from within the depths of my soul.

When you talk like that, and I see your top hat avatar, I think of you as a Victorian era Gentlemen with your hat, sporting a distinct mustache, and walking with a cane which doubles as your noob killing stick. Talk about a very sinister man. ;)
*Evil grin*

I look forward to it. Stretching over to the discussion in the main forum, I definitively have more "Fun" when I am playing with a group of like minded individuals; that, and I can actually count on you guys to work as a team unlike the parasites I normally have to put up with.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Hopefully the Christmas kids get some skill, cause something that we noticed last time playing was that every match was just too easy. This game's got so much balance, that playing as a team actually guarantees we win almost every match, and it's starting to get a little numb because of that.
I just want more skilled players to step up to the plate. Maybe we should challenge TEK.

Koenig

The Architect
Hopefully the Christmas kids get some skill, cause something that we noticed last time playing was that every match was just too easy. This game's got so much balance, that playing as a team actually guarantees we win almost every match, and it's starting to get a little numb because of that.
I just want more skilled players to step up to the plate. Maybe we should challenge TEK.
The problem is when you don't have a team of friends: In which case I hope you enjoy carrying your Christmas noob team in. Every. Single. Match.

Shoulder

Although, if you're THAT good at Ghosts, you could win the match single-handedly using the christmas noobs as bait. Classic misdirection, and one a man such as Koenig would greatly exploit. >:)

Koenig

The Architect
Although, if you're THAT good at Ghosts, you could win the match single-handedly using the christmas noobs as bait. Classic misdirection, and one a man such as Koenig would greatly exploit. >:)
I am not joking when I say that I have had rounds in which every single player on my team was lvl 1 except for me. Words can not describe the amount of frustration that puts me through.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Felt way off for me as well. I think it's because we seldom encounter high competition, so I've started playing lazily and developing bad habits. Some good habits like keeping the cursor near corners help me in a lot of surprise firefights, but the point is that they shouldn't be surprising. I need to get back to thinking about the map layout and guessing where enemies are going to come from, and such.
We just need to face good competition consistently so we force ourselves to develop good habits. Hey, do you think that's what's happened to Nintendo, since they're always making money anyway? Like they are seldom at real risk so they have developed bad habits that make them not shine as strongly as they can?

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Could be a really good analogy Jueg for real. The only match I felt good about was when we worked together to beat the campers then they quit out. Other than that I think my single player addiction is kinda taking over my gaming right now. Actually that kinda makes sense with wanting to play TTT2 (no voice chat feels like single player). MH3U the battles are so long they feel like single player. etc etc. And feeling the need to play NFS and beat speed walls which is single player with halls times.
Right now I feel like thats where Im at in my online gaming. Ghost outside of extintion isn't doing it for me. Kinda like when we was waiting for MH3U and NFS to come out during BLOPS2 so we could stop playing it. I feel like Im waiting on Mario Kart and Smash, including the other things Nintendo will come out with this year. Im curious also Like we were talking about tonight which way this is all gonna be headed.

Shoulder

Well, consider this. One of the reasons I got Ghosts in the first place was to play Online with you guys. But I have no regrets. The game itself has been fun, and it's been nice to play a FPS with IR controls. Fucking awesome, and totally underrated. That being said, when Mario Kart, FAST Racing Neo, Smash Bros, and who knows what else come out, we'll be spending most if not all our Online matches with those games. And guess what? When Treyarch launches the next COD this fall, some of us will likely get it depending on a few things of course.
I will say tonight was the worst session we've had since i started playing due to the lag, getting booted out of two matches, and three host migrations. I hope this doesn't become a common occurrence, because that'll keep me away from the game. Actually, for many of us, it might be beneficial to stya away form Ghosts for awhile just so we can all play our backlogs. Since I've bought the game, I've put over 60 hours into it, which is more than any game I've played on the Wii U.
Like I said though. I don't regret the times I've had playing Ghosts because you guys are just so much fun to play online with, and the conversations we get into are rather thought provoking when we have enough drinks in our system.

sorry for leaving suddenly just at the beginning, had to unexpectedly head out to a party that I thought I could have talked myself out of. Guess not. Had fun though, plenty drinks and even stayed a bit later to watch a movie with a bunc of them. Oh, also got to try out the xbox one version of ghosts again, just local multi though. Everyone there wanted to play dance central, or as I like to put it after tonight, pelvic thrust central.Common thread when I'm not around is you guys always get tough matches :p

Koenig

The Architect
I just spent the last hour trying to play, and I was ultimately disconnected from EVERY round I played. If they do not fix their netcode soon I am going to dispose of the game for peace of mind.

Shoulder

I just spent the last hour trying to play, and I was ultimately disconnected from EVERY round I played. If they do not fix their netcode soon I am going to dispose of the game for peace of mind.

Damn. Maybe we should all stop playing for awhile, at least until they fix these issues. This goddamn patch cannot come soon enough.

Koenig

The Architect
It is a real bloody shame. The game itself is almost "Perfect" in my eyes, but I can't actually play it because someone related to the netcode programming is not doing their job.

Shoulder

It is a real bloody shame. The game itself is almost "Perfect" in my eyes, but I can't actually play it because someone related to the netcode programming is not doing their job.

Well, it sounds like between Monster Hunter and Neef for Speed, that's where people are migrating to for revivals, so you could probably go there if you have any of those. :)

Koenig

The Architect
Against my better judgement, I went online again and did a few rounds. Out of the six I played, I was disconnected five times and buzz frozen once. The sad, sad, SAD, truth of the matter is; I had a more stable connection playing the Conduit than I do playing CoD. Someone, somewhere, somehow, has failed at their job.

Shoulder

Against my better judgement, I went online again and did a few rounds. Out of the six I played, I was disconnected five times and buzz frozen once. The sad, sad, SAD, truth of the matter is; I had a more stable connection playing the Conduit than I do playing CoD. Someone, somewhere, somehow, has failed at their job.
Well, hopefully this implies that a patch is coming out soon, because this is getting ridiculous.

Goodtwin

Could be a really good analogy Jueg for real. The only match I felt good about was when we worked together to beat the campers then they quit out. Other than that I think my single player addiction is kinda taking over my gaming right now. Actually that kinda makes sense with wanting to play TTT2 (no voice chat feels like single player). MH3U the battles are so long they feel like single player. etc etc. And feeling the need to play NFS and beat speed walls which is single player with halls times.
Right now I feel like thats where Im at in my online gaming. Ghost outside of extintion isn't doing it for me. Kinda like when we was waiting for MH3U and NFS to come out during BLOPS2 so we could stop playing it. I feel like Im waiting on Mario Kart and Smash, including the other things Nintendo will come out with this year. Im curious also Like we were talking about tonight which way this is all gonna be headed.
Im kind of in a similar place right now. I have played so much Ghost since it launched, and gotten far less sleep at night because of it, that I am probably going to cut back on my week night online play. I have gotten back into Mass Effect 3 (really good game that can be had for less than $15), have a bunch of stars to collect in Mario 3D World, and have both Runner and Toki Tori to eat up some of my time. I think I will stick to single player games for my week nights, and catch up with you guys on Friday/Saturday nights for some online play. Not saying I wont ever play on a weeknight, but its going to be a lot less often for a while.

Koenig

The Architect
So I played for another two hours...I was literally unable to finish any rounds as I was kicked out of every single one I was in. I know I really should play something else, but I do enjoy CoD; at least when I actually get to play it.

I play just as much as you do, and hardly ever have a single problem like that. I play with others for hours, and they don't get disconnected either. The sole other friend I did have this experience with (to a much lesser extent), we learned it was because of a poor connection, and it went away after fixing the connection. Most of your problems have nothing to do with the game. Please consider changing something on your end if you want to play U games online seriously. I want to do what I can to help you make this better. I don't want to worry about losing you, like in those matches we did a few nights ago. I'm certain we can improve/stabilize your connection. Let's figure this out!

Koenig

The Architect
missing posts OP. Anyways those were some good games, at least until the disconnect bullshit reared its ugly head again. The first five games ran perfectly; no stutter, no lag, no disconnects; and the when went to white out and everything went to hell. I did have another flawless match at prison break (No lag) but then I was kicked out as soon as I had a griffon. This is can't be my internet alone...

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
^
What do you mean by disconnects? Booting from matches? Because I've heard you mention it in-match where you aren't booted...but being booted is the only thing I can really think of as being disconnected from a match. We all have connection stutters, but that's another matter.

Koenig

The Architect
^
What do you mean by disconnects? Booting from matches? Because I've heard you mention it in-match where you aren't booted...but being booted is the only thing I can really think of as being disconnected from a match. We all have connection stutters, but that's another matter.
"Lost connection to host/Server timed out"
I get kick out of matches with that error on a daily basis.