~~ Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U Discussion ~~

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I am alive. Besides, our session over the weekend, I haven't play it since. I'd like to get back into it however, as it's fun kicking ass and taking names. :)

I'll be on later. But first...Mr. @Koenig

Your router settings: http://MyRouter
login with admin
On the left, Click ADVANCED SETUP link
Click NAT
Click DMZ host
enter 192.168.254.1
in the box and click save/apply
and confirm. Click reboot

if it asks you if you'd like to reboot. If it doesn't ask to reboot
after a few seconds, just click the Reboot link all the way in the upper
right hand corner and click the reboot button that appears. Wait a
couple minutes for your internet to come back on. Turn on your Wii U. Go in to the system settings. Change your wireless connection back to the one we set up before.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Still alive, too.

Monster Hunter took most of my time there for awhile, but after mainlining 70 hours' worth, I don't feel like I have to do it every single night. I'll get back into some Ghosts. I know COV wants to kick a few BO2 nights, too.

EvilTw1n

I've tried to sell Goodtwin on Monster Hunter, but I think he's pretty well got a full docket of gaming right now. We'll have to wait for MH4 (if it's released on Wii U) to see if we can bring him aboard.

So...Friday, then? Everytime I plan ahead for a COD night, something else comes along at the last minute. Hopefully not this time.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Well, if it's BO2, I'm already out since I don't have it, but considering COV's day today, it'd be nice for you all to treating him to some BO2. Otherwise, I'll gladly join in some Ghosts.

So when is everyone popping on? I was thinking 1030 my time, which I believe is 9 EST. But I think that's early for you guys, so I'm easy.

I got a dozen beer and nothing but time on my hands.

EvilTw1n

@COV - Nope, hadn't heard of that. Would be a neat addition, too.
Yeah it was good stuff. Campers, annoying kids, sitcoms playing in the background, quick-scopers; just another day in COD with TNE on the case.
Hey, don't forget the novel military troll. Nothing like defending your camping by asking if anyone else had served.
(The more I think on that one, the angrier I got. That's so amazingly cheap to his own service to bring it up in COD to defend camping.)
Both matches were super close. Sucks Savage's system froze. Would of loved to battle yall a few more times.
That was top-shelf stuff. We were really lucky to end up in the same lobby. Gotta do that again soon.