~~ Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U Discussion ~~

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
That's fantastic.

"Pew pew" is what I imagine TDM would be called in a new Timesplitters or something, but "tags or it didn't happen" is so bro-ish that it ought to always be in COD.

Koenig

The Architect
I went on again today. I did well in all of my matches, but I was disconnected from most of them as well. It kinda defeats the point of doing any good if you are just going to get D/C'ed regardless. Thankfully I will be changing ISP's soon so with any luck things will improve. If not, then I can safely say the blame is on IW and Treyarch.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I went on again today. I did well in all of my matches, but I was disconnected from most of them as well. It kinda defeats the point of doing any good if you are just going to get D/C'ed regardless. Thankfully I will be changing ISP's soon so with any luck things will improve. If not, then I can safely say the blame is on IW and Treyarch.
Considering I've only been disconnected from matches maybe three or four times in all the hours I've put into it, ISP is likely the culprit.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Depends on what you mean by "disconnected." To me, if someone says they were disconnected, that means they were literally disconnected from the match and tossed out of the lobby. That's different than the game merely skipping because you hit some lag. That's just online gaming.

Koenig

The Architect
Depends on what you mean by "disconnected." To me, if someone says they were disconnected, that means they were literally disconnected from the match and tossed out of the lobby. That's different than the game merely skipping because you hit some lag. That's just online gaming.
In my case, it is most definitely the former of the two. Though I do get my fair share of lag in addition to the disconnects.

Koenig

The Architect
Good news: I have changed ISP's and the majority of my connection problems have vanished, likewise I am not getting near as much lag as I did before. I just went 48/0, 37/3, and 44/1 in three separate lobby's. Things are looking up!

(Though sadly, my ISP cannot fix the broken spawn algorithm)

Goodtwin

COD thrives on community, friends playing with friends. COD is a 6.5/10 game these days without a group of friends to play with, it becomes a 9.5/10 game with the right group of friends to play with. MK8 could be huge on Wii U, but if there is no voice chat, its just another splash in the pan. I really hope it has voice chat, cause the TNE crew will have a game to play together for a very long time if it does.

Anyone want to scheadule some COD Ghost any time soon? We havent played in quite some time. @Mattavelle, you going to be more available any time soon? I just got a two year old dog and I can still make time for some COD, isnt that the same thing as an infant child? LOL :)

Yup, it's shit alright. The shit that I dropped this morning in the toilet was better than Free Fall, because my shit actually does free fall. Talk about false advertising.
Beautiful

COD thrives on community, friends playing with friends. COD is a 6.5/10 game these days without a group of friends to play with, it becomes a 9.5/10 game with the right group of friends to play with. MK8 could be huge on Wii U, but if there is no voice chat, its just another splash in the pan. I really hope it has voice chat, cause the TNE crew will have a game to play together for a very long time if it does.

Anyone want to scheadule some COD Ghost any time soon? We havent played in quite some time. @Mattavelle, you going to be more available any time soon? I just got a two year old dog and I can still make time for some COD, isnt that the same thing as an infant child? LOL :)
I'll be down.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!

Y'all can play without me right? RIGHT!?! No no you can't cause you haven't been for shame. j/k

Guess what tho guys. Seriously guess what........the baby just started sleeping all night. I should have more time now and I do miss playing with you fellas for real. Feel like I haven't got a proper "I think your a dick" from @Goodtwin in awhile lol.

For lack of a better term outside of the baby I have been busier than a shithouse rat in my personal and work life. A time has come when I gotta get back with the boys tho.

So yeah I should be able to join soon. Oh and we got something cooked up for y'all that we will unveil in this next week. I think y'all will like it.

I miss my friends here tho so soon I should be getting back to a rythem of playing with you guys.

I was wondering to myself just yesterday about where you've been GT.
Would love to get down with the crew in this game sometime soon, weekends are always fine. While I love going solo and making tweens go "OH MY GAWWD" after getting killed with my sniper seven times in a row, it's still half the game it could be without y'all.

Goodtwin

It was very fun, though I apologize if my complaints were getting on anyone's nerves; I was getting very frustrated with my internet connection.
Nah, you were tolerable. :) LOL We all know what to expect from each member these days. We like you thats why we let is slide, if you were a jack off then we would have kicked you to the curb long ago. :) It was fun, we need to play again soon.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
So in case you guys haven't seen the announcement threads on the Community Hang-Out, we are starting to broadcast through Twitch tonight. Call of Duty will pop our Twitch cherry. So please join us, anyone who wants to be part of TNE history (and also just to shoot the shit like we always do, which is the point of it to begin with, anyway).