"A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"
Get ready for SUPER BOMBERMAN R on the Nintendo Switch!
Did you play Bomberman when you were a kid? Well, if so, you are in luck! Bomberman R comes out on March 3rd which just happens to be the Switch launch. This version of Bomberman looks to take a more old school approach to gameplay in 3d stages with a shiny new art style (that they call "photo-real") slapped on top.
- Story Mode with 50 stages
- Story Mode Co-Op (still 50 stages!)
- Battle Mode for up to 8 players Local
- Battle Mode Online for 8 Players
- Bomberman is back with the same game system and controllability with a fresh take on a classic title
- "Photo-Real" graphics
- Bomberman's siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
- 3D stages with dynamic environments
- Battle mode for maximum of 8 players, local connection battles, and online battles
- Enriched story with all-star voice actors