Official Super Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS Thread

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I love how he's got a tie.

Also, fixing for accuracy:
"Ridley killed my father and ate my mother".

But no, how could Samus be afraid of Ridley, what is she a little girl?
Hopefully that doesn't make the thread implode. But if it does it's almost time for the new thread, if I'm not mistaken.

Aki

I can see myself caving in and buying the fucking 3DS version. Damn my love for Smash

I caved in and bought a copy for the 3DS yesterday at ToysRUs. I still have yet to play it, but it was only $40 so I'll be fine. I'm sure that I'll play the 3DS version eventually and even if I don't, it's a good game for the collection.

I caved in and bought a copy for the 3DS yesterday at ToysRUs. I still have yet to play it, but it was only $40 so I'll be fine. I'm sure that I'll play the 3DS version eventually and even if I don't, it's a good game for the collection.
My friends asked me to play Smash tonight, so I'll ask if they're getting it, in which case I probably will.

DAT STAR FOX STAGE DOE

"Pic of the day. This is the Orbital Gate stage. This is a Wii U version-exclusive stage reenacting Team Star Fox's defense of the Orbital Gate from an Aparoid missile attack.

Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!

The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!"

So my gamestop is actually doing some cool things. At around 9:30 pm tomorrow they will be having a Project M tournament while you wait for the game, that I signed up for. On top of that the first place winner gets a gc controller, second place gets an amiibo, and they are still deciding if they are going to have a price for third place! Pretty awesome, now I have reasons to stay there while waiting, plus them prizes. Should be fun!! Oh and for those that want to battle it online. My friend code: 0619-5648-7368. Feel free to add me and tell me yours or pm me

Am I the only one who had ZERO problems using the 3DS layout? Seriously, I actually got used to it in a snap
I like it. In fact, it gave me a bit of trouble going back to the GCN controller. I played Brawl the other night and tried grabbing people with R + A (I use Z).

It also made me decide to use the Pro Controller for the Wii U version. Bye bye gamecube controller

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Am I the only one who had ZERO problems using the 3DS layout? Seriously, I actually got used to it in a snap
Man for me the jump buttons are in the wrong spots. And the attacks are in the wrong spots that feel most natural to me.

I'm hoping that when the full version drops there is an option to configure them how feels most natural.

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
I like it. In fact, it gave me a bit of trouble going back to the GCN controller. I played Brawl the other night and tried grabbing people with R + A (I use Z).

It also made me decide to use the Pro Controller for the Wii U version. Bye bye gamecube controller
I liked it as well, albeit I didn't need to re-adjust, funnily enough. Maybe it's just me but I tend to adjust to new controls somewhat easily...unless they're frustrating as hell

Damn, man! I'd probably use the Wii-U Pro Controller as well but I'm kinda saving my money for games

Man for me the jump buttons are in the wrong spots. And the attacks are in the wrong spots that feel most natural to me.

I'm hoping that when the full version drops there is an option to configure them how feels most natural.
There should be. I know Brawl had the option to configure controls so I'd assume the option would be back

I liked it as well, albeit I didn't need to re-adjust, funnily enough. Maybe it's just me but I tend to adjust to new controls somewhat easily...unless they're frustrating as hell

Damn, man! I'd probably use the Wii-U Pro Controller as well but I'm kinda saving my money for games

There should be. I know Brawl had the option to configure controls so I'd assume the option would be back
I went to EB Games the other day and asked if they were getting the Gamecube Adapter (for my friends) and she misunderstood me. She told me special edition Pro controllers were releasing on the 15th with a Mario and Peach design.

Not sure if it's true or not, but could be something to look into

Or you could use the 3DS itself as a controller

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
I went to EB Games the other day and asked if they were getting the Gamecube Adapter (for my friends) and she misunderstood me. She told me special edition Pro controllers were releasing on the 15th with a Mario and Peach design.

Not sure if it's true or not, but could be something to look into

Or you could use the 3DS itself as a controller
Hmm...I think she may be referring to those GameCube-esque controllers that you can plug into the Wiimote. Yeah...not too interested in those. Never was a fan of plugging in my Classic Controller Pro into my Wiimote

There is that but I think I'll just stick with using my GameCube Controllers and the GamePad. If I don't have enough controllers or something, then I'll use the 3DS

Certain buttons feel awkward to me but I'm hoping they allow you to customize your layout in the full version. Seriously, button customization should be standard procedure for a game like this.

Come Tapatalk at me, bro.

Well I got all work related activities that were for tomorrow done today. I probably will get more stuff to do, but the point is so far I'm free to just Smash.

I can't wait to play it with the crew. Not so much everything else though. I hear this game single player content is lacking

Odo

I haven't played the gamecube version, so no problem here either.