Official Super Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS Thread

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Ah, that is true. I thought your problem was someone asking for a source, not how they asked it. I agree with you that it should be asked for in a more respective manner. :D
Nah, I'm fine with someone asking for a source, and if I weren't on a conference call at the time, I would have posted it. :)

the_randomizer

See, that's how it's done :D:D

Ah, that is true. I thought your problem was someone asking for a source, not how they asked it. I agree with you that it should be asked for in a more respective manner. :D
Well, you're right, I asked in demanding tone when I had no right to... :(

First of all "Link or it didn't happen" is the most childish thing ever on forums. I've been here for months now and have NEVER made up anything.
But here's your link. http://nintendonews.com/2014/04/super-smash-bros-direct-release-window/
Damn....sorry....:( Should have worded that better.

the_randomizer

the_randomizer

She was cut from the roster and with good reason.
Just saying, I have my reasons as you have yours :cool: Perhaps it's prudent to keep my opinions about SSB characters to myself ROFL :D

Dixie Kong, Roy, Mewtwo were also cut and found in the game's code. I just hope whoever's revealed doesn't suck, like Pacman or ROB.

Last edited:
I guess.

But I can't help wonder what is so significant to deserve a Direct if we don't get a release date...

They're going to announce something unexpected IMO, but I don't know what.

Maybe there is indeed a new game...
Who said the Direct was just to give a date. If we get a release month then that's huge anyway. If we see some game play for the first time then that's good, if we hear about how the online will work then that's great. A new character would be awesome too.

If Star Fox gets another character, then there needs to be something done about the clones. Sakurai wants to make the roster more diverse this time, can't see how 4 Fox people will help that.

Also, to me, the music in Smash Bros is just as important as the courses and characters. Hopefully this makes it in

the_randomizer

If Star Fox gets another character, then there needs to be something done about the clones. Sakurai wants to make the roster more diverse this time, can't see how 4 Fox people will help that.

Also, to me, the music in Smash Bros is just as important as the courses and characters. Hopefully this makes it in

Or they could get rid of Wolf and have three SF characters.

Even with three Star Fox characters, I hope they do something to differentiate them more.

Like yeah, Ness and Lucas are my favorite, and Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are similar, same with Mario and Luigi, but I always found 3 of them a questionable choice. If they can have 3 but actually re-work them to be more different, than I'm up for that. But at this point, people who like Falco will flip their shit if he gets a significant change. So yeah, maybe the best course of action is get rid of Wolf and make someone else completely different.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Or they could get rid of Wolf and have three SF characters.
But Wolf is cool! At least he was my best character. I don't play competitively, but I know that whenever I played with Wolf I did a hell of a lot better than with any other character. Anyway, I much preferred having him as a heavier sort of Fox, than having Fox and Falco who are so similar to one another anyway.

How about having Fox, Wolf, and Krystal, with Krystal having Falco's speed?

the_randomizer

But Wolf is cool! At least he was my best character. I don't play competitively, but I know that whenever I played with Wolf I did a hell of a lot better than with any other character. Anyway, I much preferred having him as a heavier sort of Fox, than having Fox and Falco who are so similar to one another anyway.

How about having Fox, Wolf, and Krystal, with Krystal having Falco's speed?
They need to get rid of someone, like ROB.

ROB is cool, he's unique and fun. I don't think they need to drop ROB, especially for a 4th Fox character. If they're gonna add another Fox character, it's gonna replace another Fox character, and not one totally unrelated.

If Falco is not in Sm4sh then I will not buy the game

because I will be too busy crying. Then I will man up and buy the game.
I almost feel that way with Lucas. It's only a matter of time before Ness gets shown off, but damn, I love me some Earthbound characters.

But I expect Lucas to not return, so I won't boycott the game or anything :p

I almost feel that way with Lucas. It's only a matter of time before Ness gets shown off, but damn, I love me some Earthbound characters.

But I expect Lucas to not return, so I won't boycott the game or anything :p
I'm actually expecting Lucas back myself. I did prefer him to Ness in Brawl personally.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I haven't heard a peep about voicechat yet and they outlined a lot in the online plan. They will have a "code of conduct much like Miiverse" I don't see Nintendo doing voice chat for sure. Freakin suck.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
I haven't heard a peep about voicechat yet and they outlined a lot in the online plan. They will have a "code of conduct much like Miiverse" I don't see Nintendo doing voice chat for sure. Freakin suck.
yeah, it's not happening. all that talk about "an enjoyable environment blah blah". bogus.

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
Nice Direct as always, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed with the release window... Hopefully they won't delay this one like they have so many other games...