• Total voters

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Hey guys....

Guys....

It's almost here again....

E3 is almost HERE....

Zelda U is almost here....

A bunch of other stuff is almost here....

The Road to E3 has begun....

Predictions...?

Expectations...?

Games you are looking forward to seeing...?

Hype gifs...?

Meme hype...?

Disappoint...?

Gimmie what cha got....

The road to E3 can be a scary one....

But we got your back....

http://e3.nintendo.com/

https://www.e3expo.com/

It's the moment you've been waiting for. This June, don't miss YouTube Live at E3. Join Geoff Keighley and your favorite creators for wall-to-wall coverage of all the press conferences, video game announcements, live demos, surprises and more. YouTube Live at E3 begins Monday, June 13 at Noon ET / 9 AM PT at YouTube.com/E3

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2016_Live_Streams_and_Press_Conferences

Conference Schedule

Conference / IGN Pre-Show / Conference Time

EA - TBA / June 12, 1PM PST / 4PM EST
Bethesda - TBA / June 12, 7PM PST / 10PM EST
Microsoft - TBA / June 13, 9:30AM PST / 12:30PM EST
PC Gaming Show - TBA / June 13, 12PM PST / 3PM EST
Ubisoft - TBA / June 13, 1PM PST / 4PM EST

Official schedule is now out:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...ule-for-sony-microsoft-and-more/#64c0893b3237

Sunday, June 12

EA

1 PM PT/2 PM ET

Stream Link

———-

Bethesda

7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Stream Link

———-

Monday, June 13

Microsoft

9:30 AM PT/12:30 PM ET

Stream Link

———-

PC Gaming Show

11:30 AM PT/2:30 PM ET

Stream Link

———-

Ubisoft

1 PM PT/3 PM ET

Stream Link

———-

Sony

6 PM PT/9 PM ET

Stream Link

Just do it TNE....

Last edited:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Nope not hype, never am, never will be:msrs:

(I'm not talkin about just this year either this is my baseline for e3's for years)

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
It's taken a long time, but this is it. This is the first E3 I have absolutely no hype for.

Nintendo is bringing one game, and I don't want to see anything for it because I'd rather be on media blackout. I already got my "The Last Guardian is still a thing" moment last year. There will be no new pieces of hardware revealed that I want to buy.

I got nothin'. Nintendo has managed to make me nostalgic for sales charts.

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
It's taken a long time, but this is it. This is the first E3 I have absolutely no hype for.

Nintendo is bringing one game, and I don't want to see anything for it because I'd rather be on media blackout. I already got my "The Last Guardian is still a thing" moment last year. There will be no new pieces of hardware revealed that I want to buy.

I got nothin'. Nintendo has managed to make me nostalgic for sales charts.
I usually take a day or two off for these.
This year will be the first time in about 10 years that I won't take any days off.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Y'all that aren't buying into the Zelda hype are wack. It's going to be Nintendo's biggest game since Ocarina of Time (excluding Xenoblade and XCX). I fully expect to be blown the hell away by whatever they show on June 14th. If they were showing anything else alongside it this E3, in my eyes all of it would be filler in comparison to Zelda (unless Retro came out with something crazy). Thy hype train has taken off with me on it, but only for Zelda.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Y'all that aren't buying into the Zelda hype are wack. It's going to be Nintendo's biggest game since Ocarina of Time (excluding Xenoblade and XCX). I fully expect to be blown the hell away by whatever they show on June 14th. If they were showing anything else alongside it this E3, in my eyes all of it would be filler in comparison to Zelda (unless Retro came out with something crazy). Thy hype train has taken off with me on it, but only for Zelda.
Needs more serious in such serious times:msrs:

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
1 game
Over a year away
Biggest cocktease since this

And this too

But we will get at least one of these games this year and highly likely both games before Zelda-nX. Hell, Zelda-nX will probably get delayed again knowing Nintendo.
1 game
1 cocktease
Nothing more.

I'm pretty sleepy when it comes to what Nintendo is doing this E3 regardless of its a full Zelda showing.
Sleeeeeeepey

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I'm on the Zelda hype.

But...I'd rather avoid spoilers like the plague. And tbh, the "let's play (fill in the blank game)" parts of the past few E3 presentations have made me go a big, rubbery one every time. Now, granted, that's usually due to painfully bad / somewhat staged demos, but still.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/24/11760548/geoff-keighley-returns-with-youtube-for-a-live-e3-show

"For the second year in a row, YouTube will be hosting its own E3 show from the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Coverage of the show kicks off on Sunday, June 12, with live coverage of EA and Bethesda and post-conference coverage from Rooster Teeth. Then on Monday, Geoff Keighley hosts a 12-hour stream starting at 9 a.m. PT with live coverage of the day's press conferences, developer interviews, gameplay and "surprise guests."

YouTube will be hosting coverage throughout the week on an event page for the show which can be found on the Gaming section of YouTube.

YouTube will also be holding a fan event on June 8 which will include a look at MatPat's new YouTube show Game Lab.

Make sure you check out Polygon's own live, in-depth coverage of the annual show's news, trailers, game announcements and more right here."

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/24/11760548/geoff-keighley-returns-with-youtube-for-a-live-e3-show

"For the second year in a row, YouTube will be hosting its own E3 show from the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Coverage of the show kicks off on Sunday, June 12, with live coverage of EA and Bethesda and post-conference coverage from Rooster Teeth. Then on Monday, Geoff Keighley hosts a 12-hour stream starting at 9 a.m. PT with live coverage of the day's press conferences, developer interviews, gameplay and "surprise guests."

YouTube will be hosting coverage throughout the week on an event page for the show which can be found on the Gaming section of YouTube.

YouTube will also be holding a fan event on June 8 which will include a look at MatPat's new YouTube show Game Lab.

Make sure you check out Polygon's own live, in-depth coverage of the annual show's news, trailers, game announcements and more right here."
I hope they get Norm Macdonald to make everyone awkward like they did on their own comedy show.

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Always hyped or at least interested. Kinda sucks that Nintendo will only be showing off Zelda but, usually, when it comes to E3, I only need like one or two games that have me hyped to walk away happy. Zelda U will be one of those and I'm expecting one or two things from Sony as well and this is without including The Last Guardian. I'm sure Microsoft will do pretty good too. They've been solid the past two years or so.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/road-e3-2016-part-2

"In follow up to our Road to E3 Part 1 blog, we bring to you a second batch of Square Enix updates! We last left off with show floor demo news and today we've got a quick update to confirm additional playable titles.

FINAL FANTASY XV
With only a few months until its worldwide launch on September 30, 2016, you can sure bet that Final Fantasy XV will be on the show floor for fans both old and new to get their hands.

FINAL FANTASY XV is the highly anticipated action roleplaying game (RPG) and 15th mainline entry in the iconic FINAL FANTASY franchise. Set in an enthralling world where fantasy meets reality, players will join Crown Prince Noctis and his comrades on an epic journey of brotherhood, love and despair as they unravel Noctis's destiny and take up arms against the warmongering empire, Niflheim. With a captivating cast of characters, breathtaking visuals, open world exploration and action-packed real time combat, FINAL FANTASY XV is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY experience for fans and newcomers to the series."

SkywardCrowbar

Twintelle's loyal Husbando
I am curious about Final Fantasy because that's a series I really want to get into (and it may be coming to NX), Battlefield and CoD (because I want to get into a military FPS franchise that may be on NX), and of course Zelda.

Other than that, maybe some indie news, maybe some leaked behind the scenes stuff about Nintendo interacting with 3rd party folks...

I'm like, 40% hype. I usually am 100% hype, but that's for all the Nintendo stuff.

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
I've never felt so conflicted about E3 before. On one hand I'm super excited, Zelda gameplay and a bunch of new hardware? Awesome. On the other hand... seriously Nintendo? Just one game? Just one event? No NX? :(

Anyway, based off of Nintendo NY stores E3 schedule it looks like Nintendo's E3 Treehouse Live event will last 3 or so hours (9AM PT-12PM PT). A very significant downgrade form the 3 days of 5-6 hour streams we've seen the last two years, but at least it means we have less of a chance of Zelda getting spoiled.

Odo

The Last Guardian - Preview

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/last-guardian-hands-preview-gameplay-2016-release-1562105

The preview details a new gameplay mechanic, in which the human boy character wields a mirrored shield. "Holding circle 'illuminates' the device," states the article, "shining what is ostensibly an ornate crosshair onto any surface it's aimed at... [Trico] can fire a devastating beam of red lightning from its tail, and will direct this power wherever we point the mirrored shield."

In the demo Edge were shown, this attack was used for environmental puzzles – "one involving the destruction of a rock face, the other the disintegration of a wooden wall" – but Edge wonders whether it will be used against the armoured, enemy characters seen on the extended magazine's cover.​

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/last-guardian-hands-preview-gameplay-2016-release-1562105

The preview details a new gameplay mechanic, in which the human boy character wields a mirrored shield. "Holding circle 'illuminates' the device," states the article, "shining what is ostensibly an ornate crosshair onto any surface it's aimed at... [Trico] can fire a devastating beam of red lightning from its tail, and will direct this power wherever we point the mirrored shield."

In the demo Edge were shown, this attack was used for environmental puzzles – "one involving the destruction of a rock face, the other the disintegration of a wooden wall" – but Edge wonders whether it will be used against the armoured, enemy characters seen on the extended magazine's cover.​

Please don't suck
Please don't suck
Please don't suck

:mpray:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/5/26/11787926/e3-2016-livestream-schedule

"E3 is almost upon on us. While it technically doesn't start until Tuesday, June 14 you'll be getting news as early as Saturday. And the press conferences and live streaming? Those start Sunday.

There's so many of them that we decided to provide a handy single page with their start times and links to the various video streams.

Of course you should follow along for our live coverage and original videos too right here."

SUNDAY

YOUTUBE LIVE

When: Sunday, June 12 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

What: Rooster Teeth hosts this live and post-conference coverage of the day's press conferences.

Where: You can watch the show in the stream below once it goes live.

EA PLAY

When: Sunday, June 12 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET.

What: At the beginning of the year, Electronic Arts announced it was holding its own E3 of sorts. The event would have its own press conference and playable games open to press and fans alike. We expect the press conferencewill be packed with Battlefield, Star Wars and sports news.

Where: The show is happening live at The Novo at L.A. Live and will also be streamed. We'll add the video feed right here once it's available and our own video summary once it concludes.

BETHESDA

When: Sunday, June 12 at 7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET.

What: Bethesda's E3 press conference promises to deliver news of Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, Doom, The Elder Scrolls and likely much more.

Where: The press conference will be streamed. We'll add the video feed right here once it's available and our own video summary once it concludes.

MONDAY

YOUTUBE LIVE

When: Monday, June 13 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

What: Geoff Keighley hosts a 12-hour stream that will include live press conference coverage, developer interviews, gameplay and "surprise guests."

Where: You can watch the show in the stream below once it goes live.

MICROSOFT

When: Monday, June 13 at 9:30 a.m. PT / 12:30 p.m. ET.

What: The first of the big three press conferences will deliver all of the show's big Xbox One and Windows PC news. There also will likely be news of not one, but two new Xbox Ones.

Where: The press conference will be streamed. We'll add the video feed right here once it's available and our own video summary once it concludes.

PC GAMING

When: Monday, June 13 at 12 p.m. PT / 3 p.m. ET.

What: The second annual round-up of all things Windows PC promises to be shorter, more to the point and better than last year's event. There will be a lot of developers on hand.

UBISOFT

When: Monday, June 13 at 3 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. ET.

What: Ubisoft's show is likely to include Assassin's Creed and The Divisionnews, but this publisher always peppers its pressers with surprises.

SONY

When: Monday, June 13 at 6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET.

What: The day wraps up with Sony's massive PlayStation press conference. This year's we'll likely hear a lot about PlayStation VR, plenty about PS4 games and maybe even a little about the rumored new PS4.

TUESDAY

NINTENDO TREEEHOUSE LIVE

When: Tuesday, June 14 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

What: This year Nintendo is all about Zelda, specifically The Legend of Zelda. Seriously, that's all they say they will talk about, show off and maybe even think about at this year's E3. Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime will kick-off the live show which will be dedicated to a day of live-streamed gameplay for, you guessed it, The Legend of Zelda.

Where: The press conference will be streamed.

Bookmark this page and don't forget to check out our full coverage of E3 2016 at our E3 hub.

Last edited:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Honestly? Not really. I'll check it out, but I'm not at all hyped. I basically lost all hype and hope when Nintendo decided to chicken out and not tell us anything about the NX, and instead only talk about Zelda. I seriously hope Nintendo knows what they're doing because they have a shitload of ground to cover to make this all worth it in gamers' eyes.

I am somewhat interested in some of the other games out there, but right now, I'm not aboard the hype train. I'll walk instead...

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Odo

Last Guardian, maybe new Microsoft/Sony hardware, ff15 beauty, Persona. Plus I think finally we'll start to see a good amount of games pushing current generation power.

Well, if it end up being not that good, I'll not complain, but I've got to admit: my hype is somehow wiimote level hype. :D

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Nintendo's E3 is officially not just Zelda U.
Nintendo's Facebook Account stated:

Nintendo heads to E3 once again and brings the coverage directly to you with a two-day program from Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3! Tune in starting at 9 a.m. PT on June 14 for a day of live-streaming gameplay focused on The Legend of Zelda for Wii U and the first live gameplay of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon that kicks off the program! Watch it all here:
http://www.youtube.com/nintendo
http://twitch.tv/nintendo
http://e3.nintendo.com

Edit: The above is Day 1. Day 2 will have Q&A with Pokemon Go devs as well as upcoming Wii U and 3DS games.

Last edited:

FriedShoes

MLG
On June 14, starting at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, Nintendo will host a day of live-streaming gameplay focused its new The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, followed by the first live gameplay of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.

On June 15, the Nintendo Treehouse stream will showcase upcoming Wii U and 3DS releases, including Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Day two will start, however, with a Pokemon GO developer Q&A at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.

I already know what I'm getting out of these, dont expect any surprises beyond this. That first day should be pretty good.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
It seems like they'll still only have Zelda on the E3 show floor, even if they'll show a bunch of stuff on the Treehouse. They really want people to play Zelda and nothing but Zelda.