Are you excited for E3 2016...?

• Yes....

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No....

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
So...overall, E3 wasn't half-bad. It was definitely underwhelming compared to last years but not bad

Sony's was a solid 8/10
Microsoft's a 7/10
Zelda a 10/10

Everyone else...ehh...didn't bother

Looks fun. I stand by that.

I'm quite excited for a bit. Dishonored 2 needs to be in my hands now. I think I'll jump on the Titanfall 2 train as well. Fuck, even the new Call of Duty looks stupid fun.

I got a list of ps4 games I want to buy. I got 20 on it, so it's a perfect time to jump on that console imo. Some are out, some are coming out. Sony's been doing a good job with playstation lately I must say. Quite a few games coming out in the holiday season that I want on ps4 that I don't know if I'll have time for them all this year.

And then there's the Wii U with Paper Mario.

I remember reading a long time ago that someone at Sony (perhaps their CEO or Playstation head) said that Wii owners will naturally migrate to another console like PS3. I scoffed them at the time, but I'll be damned if it didn't happen with me. Clearly not everyone here feels that way, but I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd be more excited over a new Playstation than a new Nintendo box.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I've got so much stuff that I'm looking forward to, it's not even funny.
-Dishonored 2
-Titanfall 2
-Deus Ex
-SFV new characters.
-Scalebound
-Last Guardian
-Final Fantasy 15
-Mount and Blade 2
-Zelda

That's all stuff I pretty much know for sure I want. I won't even get into stuff that looks interesting or that I'll keep an eye on. What a crazy generation. I said back when Dark Souls 1 came out that we were in a new golden era of gaming. My prediction was too early by several years, but goddamn if it isn't true now.

Odo

Looks fun. I stand by that.

I'm quite excited for a bit. Dishonored 2 needs to be in my hands now. I think I'll jump on the Titanfall 2 train as well. Fuck, even the new Call of Duty looks stupid fun.

I got a list of ps4 games I want to buy. I got 20 on it, so it's a perfect time to jump on that console imo. Some are out, some are coming out. Sony's been doing a good job with playstation lately I must say. Quite a few games coming out in the holiday season that I want on ps4 that I don't know if I'll have time for them all this year.

And then there's the Wii U with Paper Mario.

I remember reading a long time ago that someone at Sony (perhaps their CEO or Playstation head) said that Wii owners will naturally migrate to another console like PS3. I scoffed them at the time, but I'll be damned if it didn't happen with me. Clearly not everyone here feels that way, but I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd be more excited over a new Playstation than a new Nintendo box.
I feel this way. I couldn't care less about NX, whatever that thing is or will be.

I liked Playstation presentation and I put many of those games on my wishlist. My PS4 list is almost ready to make me buy a PS4 next year.

PS: I want to play that CoD.

Some NX news

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/06/16/e3-2016-nintendo-boss-on-nx-for-us-its-not-about-specs

Nintendo once again pretending the Wii U isn't dead and that the NX won't be a replacement of it.

Also stating they don't care about teraflops and specs, rather than the content on the system.

So no third party again probably unless it sells very well. I honestly cannot see how Nintendo can support three systems when they're struggling balancing two.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I went into E3 thinking "why even watch, because I don't want Zelda ruined for me?"

I came out being more hyped for Zelda than I possibly could have been, becoming interested in Paper Mario, probably being won over by TMS#FE, and wanting Ever Oasis to be released yesterday.

Not the greatest of all E3 presentations, but far better than I imagined it would be.

Related to MyNintendo, they have some cute little challenges for E3, just finding hidden objects on their E3 site for platinum.
I finally got a charger for my 3DS so I'll be grabbing some stuff soon probably.

Everyone should be buying Rhythm Heaven Megamix. I want a physical sequel, dammit.

Also looking for some help. Need a music player app that has crossfade functions and that isnt free trial scam on Android/Google Play.

thought this was the CT for some reason

Last edited:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Well I go into every year not excited for e3 at all. And this is why. If crappy stuff happens I haven't wasted my energy getting hype and let down.

But when something like LoZ:BoW happens it gives me a reason to get truly excited. And I am, outside of Nintendo it's e3 as usual.

But for me and Nintendo I feel like I'm really vibing them and there traveling the roads I expect them to travel right now. Everything for the most part there doing, I feel like I'm predicting or being right on board with them.

Thank you e3 2016 and Nintendo you gave this old fan a Breath of the wild again.

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Hmm...let's see

So far, I want

On PS4:
Dragon Quest XI
Nier
The Last Guardian
Horizon
Overwatch

On Wii-U:
Zelda
Yooka Laylee
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Bloodstained

On 3DS:
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
Phoenix Wright (Whatever the new one is called)
Zero Escape 3
and the rest of Fire Emblem: Fates

For me, this is a LOT of games so I'm pretty happy with the upcoming line up for all of my systems (A few of these are out but I haven't gotten them yet)