Overwatch is the best game this generation

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Have put in about 120 hours so far. Looking forward to the upcoming changes such as no more stacking and sudden death. Mercy is one of my mains so I look forward to the buff as well.
I've been playing a ton since I came back from vacation, probably have about 50 hours in 10 or so days. I'm loving the changes they made to D.VA, she actually feels useful to her team now. Also loving that Zen doesn't die to farts anymore, and that Bastion might be a little more useful in attack maps (and in general) because self-healing now builds up his ult. Plus, the new character is pretty hard to play, and fun.

Overwatch is ok I gess. :D It not like the best game ever, but its decent, its a shooter and does not have lots of cheaters. So its ok.

But there will be better games. At least I hope so.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Overwatch is ok I gess. :D It not like the best game ever, but its decent, its a shooter and does not have lots of cheaters. So its ok.

But there will be better games. At least I hope so.
Personally I'm still having a blast with it. I've put in over 300 hours between quick play and both competitive seasons, and I'm super excited for the new character, maps, and game modes. But I do want even better games throughout the rest of the generation, for sure. I think Splatoon for Switch could be amazing with some good features and if the Switch is popular.

Btw, welcome to TNE! I fixed a bug that was preventing you from choosing an icon and signature, you should be able to do those things now.