Pop quiz, hot shot!

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Terrorist has a gun at your head, and to prove it's real, he fires it by your feet and leaves a bullet hole. Terrorist hands you a device with two buttons, a red one, and a blue one. He tells you there's a bomb in a populated area with the potential to kill hundreds. If you press the red button, you sacrifice yourself by him killing you and saving everyone else. If you press the blue button though, the bomb goes off, killing everyone wherever it's located and you live. In both scenarios, no one will ever know who was responsible for saving lives, or killing lives.

What do you do? What do you do?

I was bored driving home, and thought about the movie Speed, and remember Dennis Hopper's Pop quiz scenarios, so thought I would come up with my own.

What other pop quiz scenarios can you come up with?

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Do we answer your question? If so I'm a saver have been my whole life.

Pop quiz your best friends wife is super hot and he's outta town. She has given you those "eyes" before and you know that she's down for another man. She text you while he's outta town for a week and you know what's up.

You do what?

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
I'd end myself and be a martyr. I couldn't live with myself know I killed countless others anyway. I'd much rather end myself in an act of self-defense to help others.

Shoulder

Do we answer your question? If so I'm a saver have been my whole life.

Pop quiz your best friends wife is super hot and he's outta town. She has given you those "eyes" before and you know that she's down for another man. She text you while he's outta town for a week and you know what's up.

You do what?
I'm already going to hell, so I endulge.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Yeah what Travis said.

At Matt's question, I probably would lol.
Damn hardcore. I will learn lots from this thread.

What I have learned so far. Simply, Chris and myself are savers.

What else I learned. Keep my hot wife away from Shoulder and Chris lol.

Shoulder

Speaking of hot women:

Pop quiz, hot shot! Hot woman comes up to you and says she has nipple piercings, but is clothed. What do you do? What do you do...or rather how do you respond?

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Speaking of hot women:

Pop quiz, hot shot! Hot woman comes up to you and says she has nipple piercings, but is clothed. What do you do? What do you do...or rather how do you respond?
I give her a weird look and say "your Father must be proud" and walk off like a boss.

NOW the reason why is I'm not into piercing at all lol.

Shoulder

I give her a weird look and say "your Father must be proud" and walk off like a boss.

NOW the reason why is I'm not into piercing at all lol.
For me, at least, it depends on where it is. Same with tattoos. There's this lady friend of mine who has a lot of tattoos, and some piercings as well, but the complexion of her face and her figure makes her really hot. I dig it quite frankly, but I'm not the one to get a tattoo or piercing myself, however. I have to remind myself though she has three kids, all from different fathers, is only a year older than I am, and a single mother (She is seeing someone though who is also the father of her latest child, but he at least sounds like a cool guy compared to the stories of the other ones I've heard).

Anyway, I would've said, "I don't believe you," and expect results. I'm a guy, what can I say?

nerdman

pig's gotta fly
"Alright, you have two options. If you press the blue button, hundreds of people will die and you will live. If you press- "

*presses blue button*