Post Screenshots Of Your Old PC Games

Yep, old games that you perhaps have forgotten that are installed on your PC. You'll be surprised how good they look now that you have a super powerful PC :)
I do have some older games ranging from the very first Rainbow Six to Deus Ex to Silent Hill 2 to 007 Nightfire... :p
So, I'll start:
Silent Hill 3

Menashe

My old computers are gone! Now I just have my new computer which is pretty powerful so I can't find anything to post up although this sounds like a really fun idea.

My old computers are gone! Now I just have my new computer which is pretty powerful so I can't find anything to post up although this sounds like a really fun idea.
Ah, too bad. You don't have an old game for you to install? Any?

Ok so, I made an epic thread about Splinter Cell PC :
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/discussion/1008/tom-clancy039s-splinter-cell-pc-help/p1
I was surprised that with modern Direct Xs and GPUs the game doesn't run appropriately as it should 10 years ago. When I first boot up the game it didn't have any shadows or lighting which is necessary to play this game.
Of course, I kind of solve the problem, but it doesn't look quite like the Xbox version. Still, the game looks better than the Gamecube version which I also own:

Cool huh ;)