POST THE MOST IGNORANT SHIT IN ALL CAPS

GaemzDood

That's not ignorant, that's true. ._.

THE FUCK YOU LOOKIN AT I'LL COVER YOUR BITCH IN ALL THIS GUCCI COVERED DICK.

PlsRespond420

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
LA MERDE LA PLUS IGNORANTE.

LA MIERDA MÁS IGNORANTES.

LA MERDA PIÙ IGNORANTI.

れるほとんど無知たわごと.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CLIMATE CHANGE! AL GORE MADE THE WHOLE THING UP. DID YOU SEE HOW WE ALL GOT SNOW THIS YEAR THAT PROVES GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T REAL!

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CLIMATE CHANGE! AL GORE MADE THE WHOLE THING UP. DID YOU SEE HOW WE ALL GOT SNOW THIS YEAR THAT PROVES GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T REAL!
as ignorant as those people are (and they are) there are a lot of people that bring up globalw arming all the time in ways that don't make sense whenever a day is hot or anything when the raise in temperature is so marginally gradual that it has NOTHING to do with that.. it is all about a more widespread affect than "gee its kindof hot today"... soem oft he people on the pro globalw arming side oft he debate say stupid shit all the time... my sister actually said to me once "water isn't a renewable resource, we're going to run out of it" I said "you do know that water can be made right? and that when we drink it or flush it away it isn't GONE, right?" she didn't believe me and said "if that was true we wouldn't have droughts"

people liek that annoy me more than the global warming deniers because they are so smug about it and they don't udnerstand a lick of it.. they just heard "scientist agree" and somehow think that taking that side makes them smarter even though they don't have the slightest understanding of it themselves.... it is that combination of ignorance and smug that I find so much worse than just ignorance