Project Cars Limited Edition Announced for Wii U

paleselan submitted a new blog post

Project Cars Limited Edition Announced for Wii U

Many Wii U owners were dismayed when Slightly Mad Studios announced that the Wii U version of Project CARS was delayed until 2015. The studio, however, hopes to make amends by releasing the limited edition of Project CARS on the Wii U, just like on all other platforms. The limited edition of Project CARS includes a steel case for the game, four sleeve designs, a behind the scenes book titled "Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers", and five bonus "legendary" cars: the BMW M1 Procar, Mercedes C-Coupe...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?
All of the videos I've seen are with a cockpit view. Will there be a 3rd person view? I am terrible with a cockpit view, I may pick it up if I have an option.

After screwing over Wii U owners by delaying the platform's release date, they hope to make amends by giving us what they're giving every other console? How is that making amends? "Sorry you have to wait longer. To make up for it, we've decided not to give you fewer features." Bullshit. If anything, they should add features that are ONLY for Wii U (I don't count Gamepad functionality; since the Gamepad is central to the console, that should expected by default).

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
After screwing over Wii U owners by delaying the platform's release date, they hope to make amends by giving us what they're giving every other console? How is that making amends? "Sorry you have to wait longer. To make up for it, we've decided not to give you fewer features." Bullshit. If anything, they should add features that are ONLY for Wii U (I don't count Gamepad functionality; since the Gamepad is central to the console, that should expected by default).
Would you rather they just not bother? At least we're getting the same exact game as the other versions, which for mutliplatform games is becoming almost a rarity.