Pulling Ladies Enthusiast (Buddah's Guide to Playerhood)

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite

this guy pretty much embodies ALL of my methods for getting tail at the bar. and i'm not tryna brag, but i'm extremely successful at that stuff. and you can be too. don't watch it now. wait until you have some time. this isn't some stupid PUA peacock shit. this guy is my bitchpullinghoemongeringpantychasingbabeattractingladykillinggirlgettingdoppelganger. but wait until you have time to watch it. cause he articulates my game VERY well, and it doesn't even matter what you look like - it's all about how you play it. and we all wanna play it.

[Edited the title. - ET]

Last edited by a moderator:

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
wanna know how to catch bar sluts? first, recognize that they're out there. second, recognize and accept the fact that you want them. third, grow a pair. fourth, watch this video. fifth, try 100 times until you succeed. i went through the same process. all successful pimps went through this trial by fire shit. don't be afraid to fail. we're all gonna make it.

i can't wait until every TNE poster is talking about ladies like i do.

nerdman

pig's gotta fly
I'm real old school on this. I just do a traditional mating dance.

The way I move my hips, they don't stand a chance. If you're not into dudes, I would suggest looking away unless you want to have doubts about your sexuality.

The dance is so seductive that it's banned in 10 states.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
That video was really good, and to be honest it seems to me like a lot of it applies to all sorts of conversations, not just trying to hook up with girls at a bar.

Watching it, I kept recognizing little things that I recall doing occasionally, talking to girls or otherwise, and that have worked. Learning to be conscious about what those things are definitely seems useful, for those of us that aren't natural social butterflies.

nerdman

pig's gotta fly
In highschool, I made an effort to research this stuff. From PUA stuff to asking the girl next to me in class, I was seeking that knowledge.

The info I got varied. Some of it was useless and some of it was just manipulative. The one thing that was consistent across the board was confidence. It's an attractive trait. Even if you're not confident with yourself, act like you are.

The formula I pulled from all of it, which I had success with, was being a mix of playful and cocky. It's has to be a balance. If you're too playful, you're a clown. Too cocky, you're an asshole.

I found it to be mentally exhausting though. These days I just be myself. This is can be problematic sometimes because I am very laid back, almost to the point of being boring. It really depends on how much booze I have in me.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
In highschool, I made an effort to research this stuff. From PUA stuff to asking the girl next to me in class, I was seeking that knowledge.

The info I got varied. Some of it was useless and some of it was just manipulative. The one thing that was consistent across the board was confidence. It's an attractive trait. Even if you're not confident with yourself, act like you are.

The formula I pulled from all of it, which I had success with, was being a mix of playful and cocky. It's has to be a balance. If you're too playful, you're a clown. Too cocky, you're an asshole.

I found it to be mentally exhausting though. These days I just be myself. This is can be problematic sometimes because I am very laid back, almost to the point of being boring. It really depends on how much booze I have in me.
fake it 'til you make it, i guess.

90% of the PUA stuff is trash. the peacocking, the neg hitting... chicks pick up on that shit in an instant and it makes you look retarded.

the biggest thing they look for, in my experience, is just someone with a good and positive attitude who's not afraid to strike up a conversation. if you can pull those two things off, you're half way there. all that PUA shit is just a mask for the fact that you lack both.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I'm a sociable individual, so I can reel in the girls in an instant because they love me, and my bald head. I start off sort of quiet because I'm observing, and watching everyone, but once I find someone that makes me go, "SQUIRREL," I'm right there.

Trust me guys, if you have a good, positive attitude, and have the bald head, girls will be wetter than Niagara falls. Most of the people I notice who shave their heads bald always take on that bad attitude, trying to look tough or some shit. That or they're a Neo-Nazi.

A lot of it also has to do with how you dress. And speaking of that, you guys should see me one day in a full-on suit and tie.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
And when you do, you must show us your new look. :mlove:
Nah, I think there are a grand total of two people here who know what I look like, and I'll probably keep it that way. I'm not too big on showing off this mug. But I will let you know if I join the bald brigade. I'd probably start with a 1-and-a-half on the standard barber clippers. Considering it. I just got a 1-and-a-half, two, finger-length-on-top cut.

Also, still considering renaming the thread. "Scoring Ladies Enthusiast" or "Buddah's Guide To Playerhood Enthusiast"?

Nah, I think there are a grand total of two people here who know what I look like, and I'll probably keep it that way. I'm not too big on showing off this mug. But I will let you know if I join the bald brigade. I'd probably start with a 1-and-a-half on the standard barber clippers. Considering it. I just got a 1-and-a-half, two, finger-length-on-top cut.

Also, still considering renaming the thread. "Scoring Ladies Enthusiast" or "Buddah's Guide To Playerhood Enthusiast"?
You're a beautiful man Mike :mflirt: