Retro Studios Hiring Several New Positions

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?
I suppose they're just making their team bigger to make their game development faster, just that.
There are optimal sizes for dev teams. It is possible they are working on something that requires a larger staff, but if they are hiring a lot of people I think it would indicate that they are going to take on multiple projects simultaniously.

Here, let me start the rumor mill: They are the studio doing Star Fox U and they are ramping up for Metroid U.

Erixsan

Hey... It's a me! A custom title!
There are optimal sizes for dev teams. It is possible they are working on something that requires a larger staff, but if they are hiring a lot of people I think it would indicate that they are going to take on multiple projects simultaniously.

Here, let me start the rumor mill: They are the studio doing Star Fox U and they are ramping up for Metroid U.
I can believe the Metroid U, still it's impossible they're doing Star Fox U...
My main reason is Miyamoto is working with it, this means a Nintendo EAD is working on it.

could be numerous different things, im hopeing for an announcement soon from them, and i feel it is time for a nintendo direct soon as in now- se't

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?

I can believe the Metroid U, still it's impossible they're doing Star Fox U...
My main reason is Miyamoto is working with it, this means a Nintendo EAD is working on it.
Fair enough, so maybe Metroid U and the shocking new Pokemon project :)

Erixsan

Hey... It's a me! A custom title!
Fair enough, so maybe Metroid U and the shocking new Pokemon project :)
Mmm...
Retro Studios is a western studio, not a Japanese one, so doing the announcement on Niko Niko about a new project of the studio...
It would be weird as hell.

For the Pkm project, I suppose it will be a spin-off crossover game for the 3DS or the fighting game announced long time ago for the Wii U.