Rumor - Platinum's Starfox leaked?

So... Screwattack has just published a news that stated that maybe a new starfox has just been leaked.
In the video there is a mistake about the game copyright, so it could be a fake....
What do you think?
I would love to see a Starfox made by Kamiya & Co
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawA6Re-HCE

As many of you have said, i think that the video is fake.
However, i can only imagine how awesome would be a starfox made by platinum.
Something like a Tps like Vanquish, mixed with a little bit of Bayonetta and some classic shoot em up section.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Something like a Tps like Vanquish, mixed with a little bit of Bayonetta and some classic shoot em up section.
If you haven't played W101, Platinum makes a very strong case in that game why they should have Starfox.

If you haven't played W101, Platinum makes a very strong case in that game why they should have Starfox.
i've played w101.such a deep gameplay, awesome graphic and a fantastic storyline.
by the way, as far as i understand, you think that the formula behind w101 could work with starfox?
sure why not, platinum can do anything, they are one of the finest developer out there

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I think the flying sections very much remind me of a new Starfox. I think they could pull it off without breaking a sweat.

Kamiya always wanted to do a Starfox game, but people wouldn't stop asking him on Twitter, and he actually said he's sick of hearing it that he doesn't want to do it anymore, or something along those lines.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Kamiya always wanted to do a Starfox game, but people wouldn't stop asking him on Twitter, and he actually said he's sick of hearing it that he doesn't want to do it anymore, or something along those lines.

Yup. Now it could've been a way to get everyone off his back, and he really is developing a Star Fox game, because lets face it if Platinum were, Kamiya's twitter feed would be non-stop of Star Fox fans chiming in. This way it gets them off his back, and he can develop the game in peace.
I can dream can I? :-bd

I can dream… i want an online version of assault. 16 player online, arwing/landmaster,on foot mulit! a single player with 75% arwing levels, 12%landmaster, 12%on foot, 1% submarine.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I can dream… i want an online version of assault. 16 player online, arwing/landmaster,on foot mulit! a single player with 75% arwing levels, 12%landmaster, 12%on foot, 1% submarine.
@Redhatdrawler YES YES!!!!!!! I LOVED STAR FOX ASSULT ON THE DS!!!!! :x

....Assault was on the Gamecube Matt. You are thinking of Command on the DS. *Takes off Star Fox nerd hat*
But I pretty much agree with RHD as well!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
....Assault was on the Gamecube Matt. You are thinking of Command on the DS. *Takes off Star Fox nerd hat*

L-) #-o My bad Mr-Chris that right. I still loved it

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/263/213/c40.jpg

Of course, the real news is these just-leaked images...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/569/605/eda.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/275/328/228.jpg

Cyan

L-) #-o My bad Mr-Chris that right. I still loved it
That game made me break a styleus...
I did play it for a while though, but man, I still way prefer 64.

You know, if they actually made Skyrim for the NES and Watch_Dogs for the N64, I'd purchase it just too see how far they were able to go with those games technically.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I can't be the only one that wants a Star Fox Adventures sequel....
No, I think it would be great as well. Playing Kid Icarus on the 3DS just got me thinking about it, considering how it's a lot like a very refined Star Fox Assault.

I would love a Star Fox 64 sequel made by anyone
Would you hate me if I told you StarFox Adventures is my favorite SF game of all time AND probably my favorite GC game?
Because I got bullied for loving it.
Mommy told me I was special..
:'(

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Adventures is kinda bad though XD
Dinosaur Planet was never intended to be a Starfox game....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7nyNf2a1M
I'm not sure why that is the direction that some people want the series to go into again.... It was a misdirection of the StafFox brand imo.... Never even should have happened.... Even if I did enjoy it for reasons unreleated to to the StarFox brand being attatched to it....

I would love a Star Fox 64 sequel made by anyone
Would you hate me if I told you StarFox Adventures is my favorite SF game of all time AND probably my favorite GC game?
Because I got bullied for loving it.
Mommy told me I was special..
:'(
Everyone is free to their own opinion, so I don't care if that's your favorite. That said, Star Fox to me belongs either in an Arwing/Landmaster/submarine or kicking ass in Smash.

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

Adventures is kinda bad though XD
Dinosaur Planet was never intended to be a Starfox game....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7nyNf2a1M
I'm not sure why that is the direction that some people want the series to go into again.... It was a misdirection of the StafFox brand imo.... Never even should have happened.... Even if I did enjoy it for reasons unreleated to to the StarFox brand being attatched to it....
Personally I think Nintendo should make a free roaming kid Icarus game where you explore heaven and hell and complete missions for Palutena + do some platforming while you battle enemies in a ShootEmUP/Brawler combat based hybrid .

Sort of like Kid Icarus (ditches the level system from uprising) meets AC4/Adventures

If there is one way that Nintendo could instantly bring in a nice chunk of the CoD and Gears of War crowd, it would be to release a new Starfox Space battles game that has tight controls, tight online, and can be played in either first person or third person perspective. Insta-hit imo.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Old thread, but couldn't care less.

To Kamiya's credit, he was right when he said he would not want to make a Star Fox game after all the people on twitter practically begged him to do it. He said, nope, and everyone was saddened. And then we find out Platinum are in fact developing the game, with the assistance of Nintendo. Kamiya to our knowledge is not attached to this project, but we don't know for sure. But we do appear to know he is not heading up the project.