Screenshot Enthusiast

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
post glorious high res screens of games you like. cause games and graphics and stuff. also try to include the name of the game in your post, in case people see it and want to play.

{EDIT (Jueg): At the request of Buddah, there will be a rule for posting in this thread. If you make a post, it must contain a screenshot. If your post doesn't contain a screenshot, it will be deleted. The point is for the thread to not run the risk of being derailed pointlessly.}

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Last edited by a moderator:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
My screen is a now-laughable 768p resolution, so I don't want to embarrass myself with such screenshots (also I don't want to reinstall Lords of Shadow 2 just for this right now).

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
My screen is a now-laughable 768p resolution, so I don't want to embarrass myself with such screenshots (also I don't want to reinstall Lords of Shadow 2 just for this right now).
If you're running fewer pixels, push more anti-aliasing (like the adaptive methods that yield part-time SSAA).

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
Wind Waker HD Part 2:

FTL: Faster Than Light

"The first of many The Nintendo Enthusiast ships, unfortunately they all ended the same way--everyone died"
Wii Fit U (slightly sub-HD and compressed sadly, since I used Miiverse)

"Reggie"
Rayman Legends (slightly sub-HD and compressed sadly, since I used Miiverse)

Trine 2: Directors Cut (slightly sub-HD and compressed sadly, since I used Miiverse)

"It's a ghost!!!!"

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
New Rule: Make sure to have a screenshot in your post. Any post without a screenshot will be deleted. This is to avoid pointless derails.

This thread is making me reinstall Lords of Shadow 2 and Dark Souls 1. I will bring original pictures tomorrow, but for now this is the only decent screenshot I found of Lords of Shadow 2.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Damn, 3D Dot Game Heroes looks awesome! I should really look into that. Speaking of retro, here's a blast from the past...literally.

EDIT: I once snapped a bunch of shots of HL1 to prepare for my epic post on IGN about how HL1 was (and still is) my favorite PC game of all time. So these were all taken years ago, but I realized not long ago I still had them. :)

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@imthesoldier hell yeah man. 3D Dot Game Heroes is awesome. it's ps3 exclusive though...

part of the point of this thread is to get people interested in games they might not have known about or cared about before seeing some screens.

have you checked out black mesa? it's a remake of HL1 in the source engine, and it's free. you should check that out if you haven't.

Black Mesa

Last edited:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
@Majorbuddah I will definitely be checking out 3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3, and eventually Black Mesa, but not until I get my Gaming PC.

In the interest of keeping this thread on topic, here's a gem I've been enjoying (photo not from me)

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
nice! i got sine mora on my vita, but i've been neglecting it. ffx HD is too much fun man. what a great game. i think i'm gonna give dark souls another shot though.

Lost Winds