Screenshot Enthusiast

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I got a few Evil Within screenshots. I forced the aspect ratio to be even wider than at default, which means that I see more to the sides, but also the black bars on top and bottom of screen are taller. I removed the black bars from these images, otherwise they'd be at a good old widescreen aspect ratio.

Evil Within Save Room.jpg

Evil Within Painting.jpg

Evil Within Statue.jpg

Evil Within Time Limit.jpg

That last one caught my by surprise.
The guy by the door only appeared after I had been idle for a minute or two, and he teleported to me and killed me in one hit. I don't know if he appeared because I was idle, or if that's the gimmick of this area I'm in right now, but it was awesome.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
I got a few Evil Within screenshots. I forced the aspect ratio to be even wider than at default, which means that I see more to the sides, but also the black bars on top and bottom of screen are taller. I removed the black bars from these images, otherwise they'd be at a good old widescreen aspect ratio.

View attachment 1327

View attachment 1328

View attachment 1329

View attachment 1330

That last one caught my by surprise.
The guy by the door only appeared after I had been idle for a minute or two, and he teleported to me and killed me in one hit. I don't know if he appeared because I was idle, or if that's the gimmick of this area I'm in right now, but it was awesome.
how's the game? should i buy, or wait for bayo?

EDIT: whoa, almost broke my own rule there. screenshotz

Mortal Kombat X

Last edited:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
how's the game? should i buy, or wait for bayo?
It's hard to say. If you're just getting one or the other, I'd bet on Bayo 2 any day. But about how good Evil Within is, it's complicated. I actually had been writing a pretty lengthy response to this right now, but realized that I'm not being clear about what I mean, so I'll have to play the game more to come back and give you good impressions.

Here are some more pictures to not break the rules of the thread:

Evil Within Stairs.jpg Evil Within Lighting.jpg

Even if the images look good, it doesn't compare to how the game looks in motion. The dynamic lighting, particle effects (ash, flies, other things like that), and the way that the gory flesh on the walls is always pulsating and bleeding and stuff like that, makes the game look amazing in motion. I'll have to learn to make some webm so I can share it.

Edit: it does suck that the anti aliasing isn't very good. I have it maxed out in addition to my card's own AA, and it still looks jaggy as hell.