So I cleared my entire Facebook friends list out today.

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
And I'm not joking - I removed everyone, including family. I got so tired of being chased by the ghosts of my past, and I'm really bad at knowing when it's time to take out the trash.
Go big or go home I figured.

Aki

Not sure what you're talking about with ghosts of the past, but maybe you should run faster. You should get some Nikes, they make you fast as lightning bruh.

Tucker

Literally everyone. Four people so far have re-added me, but for a brief moment it was zero.

Tucker

I was going to just delete it and make a new one, but I have /Tucker1011, and I didn't want to lose that. I also untagged every photo I was ever tagged in as well.

That mixed with the complete clean out of all my likes about a month ago and it's basically a clean Facebook profile.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I've personally always thought that is a bit extreme. I saw one of my best friends do the same thing, and to be honest it didn't make him "move on" at all.
Personally, what I've found useful is to "hide" all the people that I have no need to listen to, and only keep all people I actually like a lot in my news feed. That way, it doesn't take much of my time anymore, and if I leave for a while I can check it to stay connected with the few people I care about. Overall, it helps you figure out who are the people you really care for.

Tucker

That's exactly it, though. I have absolutely no ability to "take out the trash" as it were. Besides that, it wasn't my news feed that was pissing me off.

Odo

I decided to not have a Facebook account.I don't have any worries about following people, posting pics and stuff and there's nobody trying to add me.
It's like freedom!

I decided to not have a Facebook account.I don't have any worries about following people, posting pics and stuff and there's nobody trying to add me.
It's like freedom!

I don't have Facebook either...
~:>