So if NX uses carts, what does that mean for the rest of us...?

Do you want carts to return on NX....?

• Yes....

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No....

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Koenig

The Architect
It depends. Backwards compatibility is my biggest concern at this point, however I would be willing to give it up for emulation provided Nintendo actually gave it propper support and the system itself innovated as apposed to throwing gimmicks around.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
It depends. Backwards compatibility is my biggest concern at this point, however I would be willing to give it up for emulation provided Nintendo actually gave it propper support and the system itself innovated as apposed to throwing gimmicks around.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: don't expect BC this time around, Koenig. The only bit of BC we're likely to get is in the form of the VC, but who knows what the future of that service will become. I'm still holding out for a VC subscription service where I can download all the classics I want for a monthly fee.

I'm not saying it is impossible, but given all the info I'm reading and speculations, I don't think BC is likely to happen this time around like we're used to.

Odo

I've said it before and I'll say it again: don't expect BC this time around, Koenig. The only bit of BC we're likely to get is in the form of the VC, but who knows what the future of that service will become. I'm still holding out for a VC subscription service where I can download all the classics I want for a monthly fee.

I'm not saying it is impossible, but given all the info I'm reading and speculations, I don't think BC is likely to happen this time around like we're used to.
Why Nintendo can't emulate everything on Wii U is beyond me.

I know there are reasons, many of them have been talked about here, but c'mon, we're almost sending men to Mars... and Nintendo can't emulate GC on Wii U?

I expect NX to run every Nintendo game released either on the console or on cloud computing.

If Nintendo can't pull this off, they're dead.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Why Nintendo can't emulate everything on Wii U is beyond me.

I know there are reasons, many of them have been talked about here, but c'mon, we're almost sending men to Mars... and Nintendo can't emulate GC on Wii U?

I expect NX to run every Nintendo game released either on the console or on cloud computing.

If Nintendo can't pull this off, they're dead.
Nintendo could emulate GCN no problem. The issue is they WON'T. As far as Wii U games, emulation is just not a trivial matter that some people think it is. Sure, some of it copyright and licensing issues, but other reasons are simply horsepower related.

Now, you might say that because MS can do it on the Xbone, why can't Ninyendo do it? Well, because of Nintendo's stance on making each game run practically 1:1 as it did on the original system. And yes, you can play 360 games obtuse Xbone, but in many cases they run worse compared to the originals. I would not be surprised if this is Nintendo's way of saying, "unless we can make it run exactly how it did on the original system, we won't do it.

Case in point? SNES games on the 3DS. It is possible to run those games on a reg 3DS, but a game like F-Zero would likely not run at that silky smooth 60fps nor would Super Metroid.

And if you ask me, unless they can emulate the games perfectly or better compared to the originals, don't bother.

Koenig

The Architect
This is the first step to being a Nintendo consumer. It's baby steps but you will get there. The next step is realizing when you say something about Nintendo jokingly like it can never happen. Yeah it more than likely will
*Proceeds to incessantly joke about Metroid Prime 4, Paper Mario, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Battalion War 3, Mother 1-3, Consoles without gimmicks, good marketing, and anything without "Wii" in its name.*

In all seriousness though, I do not feel this is a healthy mindset to instill in any consumer. I keep my expectations low by default, but when it comes to Nintendo they are non existent; not because they do random things (That should be expected by now) but because If I ever do expect anything, they have consistently left me disappointed.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
*Proceeds to incessantly joke about Metroid Prime 4, Paper Mario, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Battalion War 3, Mother 1-3, Consoles without gimmicks, good marketing, and anything without "Wii" in its name.*

In all seriousness though, I do not feel this is a healthy mindset to instill in any consumer. I keep my expectations low by default, but when it comes to Nintendo they are non existent; not because they do random things (That should be expected by now) but because If I ever do expect anything, they have consistently left me disappointed.
If they have left you disappointed then in someway your low is still not low enough.

For me and this goes all the way back to the SNES when I was able to put together cognitive thoughts. There crazy, batshit crazy. You can say all day that this isn't healthy and for you it might not be. But for me, I literally ask them to do nothing because I don't even pretend to have the first bit of knowledge of what there doing.

I haven't predicted or been hype for an e3 in literal years.....years! Actually I quit doing it and it's how the serious helmet was born on IGN. I kept telling people who would even think about predicting Nintendo "you need more serious for such serious times". Because nobody, not one has a clue on what they do on that little Island of there.

This may sound crass but with Nintendo it's the truth. If your disappointed by them it's because your expectations of them are way to high.

Odo

The only way for me is keep my expectations not low, but "bad". I expect Nintendo to do bad moves so I don't get disappointed.

Koenig

The Architect
This may sound crass but with Nintendo it's the truth. If your disappointed by them it's because your expectations of them are way to high.
Nintendo is the one who raised my expectations in the first place, that they should fall short of them and be given a free pass for it is ludicrous.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Nintendo is the one who raised my expectations in the first place, that they should fall short of them and be given a free pass for it is ludicrous.
Your free to do with your mind and expectations what you will. Nintendo does not control you, your the one who put Nintendo there my friend.

Odo

Exactly. For example, I can't be blamed for loving Wii U when it came out. It came out with the promise of reasonable 3rd party support, HD 1st party games, a console that wouldn't have the droughts of 3DS' first year, full use of Game Pad, perhaps use of two Game Pads for some games, then DS and GBA VC, and other stuff.

Results:
- Almost zero 3rd party support after 2 years of console
- Serious lack of 1st party support, Zelda that has been delayed for 2 years, lack of many franchises
- Nintendo barely can code HD games, Star Fox Zero looks worse than many other Nintendo games released before
- Game Pad became a joke even for Nintendo
- Nintendo kills the console one year before releasing the new one.

So, is Nintendo delivering awful experience for their consumers, or is it my fault for I didn't expect Nintendo to fail considerably again and again?

So in order to love Nintendo you have to love a company that has no games for 2016 and that's the way you should love Nintendo. It's like you get married to someone who turned into a frog and the frog died and now so you have to love the frog's corpse anyway, because it's a lovely frog's corpse.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Exactly. For example, I can't be blamed for loving Wii U when it came out. It came out with the promise of reasonable 3rd party support, HD 1st party games, a console that wouldn't have the droughts of 3DS' first year, full use of Game Pad, perhaps use of two Game Pads for some games, then DS and GBA VC, and other stuff.

Results:
- Serious lack of 1st party support, Zelda that has been delayed for 2 years, lack of many franchises
- Nintendo barely can code HD games, Star Fox Zero looks worse than many other Nintendo games released before

So, is Nintendo delivering awful experience for their consumers, or is it my fault for I didn't expect Nintendo to fail considerably again and again?

So in order to love Nintendo you have to love a company that has no games for 2016 and that's the way you should love Nintendo. It's like you get married to someone who turned into a frog and the frog died and now so you have to love the frog's corpse anyway, because it's a lovely frog's corpse.
Goodness gracious! This is just ridiculose for real. You guys are WAY to into a company if your putting this much thought and feelings into them.

Reading these post it's like Nintendo controls y'all. There a company not someone you marry:mfacepalm:

Odo

Goodness gracious! This is just ridiculose for real. You guys are WAY to into a company if your putting this much thought and feelings into them.

Reading these post it's like Nintendo controls y'all. There a company not someone you marry:mfacepalm:
Exactly my point, that's a company, not someone you marry.

Odo

Your free to do with your mind and expectations what you will. Nintendo does not control you, your the one who put Nintendo there my friend.
It's not the mind of the consumer that puts Nintendo there, it's Nintendo that can't hit nobody's expectations unless you only play something like 1 game a year.

It's Nintendo that has fail and not the consumer minds that expected too much from Nintendo, in fact most people expects only the basic from Nintendo, things like releasing enough games.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Exactly my point, that's a company, not someone you marry.
Your the one who said "in order to love Nintendo" then used the marriage analogy. You listed a bullet point of your own personal hurts. It seems your to invested emotionally when it's a company that's my whole point.

And your upset that I'm refuting this.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
It's not the mind of the consumer that puts Nintendo there, it's Nintendo that can't hit nobody's expectations unless you only play something like 1 game a year.

It's Nintendo that has fail and not the consumer minds that expected too much from Nintendo, in fact most people expects only the basic from Nintendo, things like releasing enough games.
There are 2 Nintendo consoles on the market...........there's plenty to play don't fool yourself. But you can continue to have your own personal hurts and tell yourself that there still isn't enough to play.

Odo

Let me re write it in a way that you can understand the irony and the examples in my words:

So, after all that I said about Nintendo not delivering everything that they were supposed to deliver, is Nintendo delivering awful experience for their consumers, or is it my fault for I didn't expect Nintendo to fail considerably again and again?

So, if someone believes that it's my fault because I put too much faith in Nintendo, what would it mean? Would it mean that in order to love Nintendo you have to love a company that has no games for 2016 and that's the way you should love Nintendo.? It's ridiculous, of course it's Nintendo's fault. Because if it's true that I need to enjoy Nintendo even when they can't keep up with simple basic expectations for a company that is on the gaming industry, it would be like (It's like) if, for instance, you get married to someone who turned into a frog and the frog died and now so you have to love the frog's corpse anyway, because it's a lovely frog's corpse. It's totally ridiculous, I mean, the consumer has the right to be pissed of about Nintendo doing all this, since we're not married to them and they should have done much more than they did.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Here is a list of some Wii U Games released:

Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Bros. U, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's Wooly World, Pikmin 3, Star Fox Zero, Pokken Tournament, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Party 10, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Captain Toad, Super Mario 3D World, Tons of Lego games, the Just Dance games, Hyrule Warriors, NES Remix, Kirby & the Rainbow Curse, Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U, Batman Arkham City, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Shovel Knight, Batman: Arkham Origins, Darksiders 2, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, and many more.

The Wii U has been out for several years, but this looks to me like more than one game a year to play.

Personal belief, but if you can't find enough games on the above list, including some I didn't mention as well as a ton of indie games I didn't mention, then I honestly believe that Nintendo may not be the console and game company for you.

Odo

There are 2 Nintendo consoles on the market...........there's plenty to play don't fool yourself. But you can continue to have your own personal hurts and tell yourself that there still isn't enough to play.
So the solution for those who bought only a Wii U is to buy a 3DS? So the Wii U consumers has to buy a 3DS to have Nintendo games to play in 2016?

Odo

Here is a list of some Wii U Games released:

Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Bros. U, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's Wooly World, Pikmin 3, Star Fox Zero, Pokken Tournament, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Party 10, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Captain Toad, Super Mario 3D World, Tons of Lego games, the Just Dance games, Hyrule Warriors, NES Remix, Kirby & the Rainbow Curse, Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U, Batman Arkham City, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Shovel Knight, Batman: Arkham Origins, Darksiders 2, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, and many more.

The Wii U has been out for several years, but this looks to me like more than one game a year to play.

Personal belief, but if you can't find enough games on the above list, including some I didn't mention as well as a ton of indie games I didn't mention, then I honestly believe that Nintendo may not be the console and game company for you.
I agree with you. That's what I think now after the Wii U years. Nintendo is not the game company for me any more. I still like 3DS and some franchises like Pokemon. GameFreak is my favourite Nintendo studio these days.

Today, I think that Wii U is a brilliant console to buy. There are plenty of games on the library now. My personal mistake was to buy it back in the days, since this year if you played everything on that list, you've got almost nothing big to play.

That's why I intend to buy the NX only when the NX successor comes out.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Let me re write it in a way that you can understand the irony and the examples in my words:

So, after all that I said about Nintendo not delivering everything that they were supposed to deliver, is Nintendo delivering awful experience for their consumers, or is it my fault for I didn't expect Nintendo to fail considerably again and again?

So, if someone believes that it's my fault because I put too much faith in Nintendo, what would it mean? Would it mean that in order to love Nintendo you have to love a company that has no games for 2016 and that's the way you should love Nintendo.? It's ridiculous, of course it's Nintendo's fault. Because if it's true that I need to enjoy Nintendo even when they can't keep up with simple basic expectations for a company that is on the gaming industry, it would be like (It's like) if, for instance, you get married to someone who turned into a frog and the frog died and now so you have to love the frog's corpse anyway, because it's a lovely frog's corpse. It's totally ridiculous, I mean, the consumer has the right to be pissed of about Nintendo doing all this, since we're not married to them and they should have done much more than they did.
Oh I'm sorry I did misunderstand. You actually do have true hate and distain for Nintendo. I've never quite seen someone flip so hard so fast. You must have had a lot riding on them, I'm sorry they hurt you. :mthumb:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
So the solution for those who bought only a Wii U is to buy a 3DS? So the Wii U consumers has to buy a 3DS to have Nintendo games to play in 2016?
Im talkin specifically to you, you and I both have both consoles. They have 2, there is plenty to play. But your beside yourself right now in your relationship with Nintendo and aren't thinkin clearly. Your takin everything to personal.

Odo

Im talkin specifically to you, you and I both have both consoles. They have 2, there is plenty to play. But your beside yourself right now in your relationship with Nintendo and aren't thinkin clearly. Your takin everything to personal.
In my case, for 3DS, I'll buy Pokemon Sun and Kirby. Two Nintendo games for me this year.

There are others that I'll buy down the road like SMT, FE:Fates and the DQ remasters, but I'm not counting them because I'll only buy them if I find some good deal or if I don't have anything better to buy.

Odo

Oh I'm sorry I did misunderstand. You actually do have true hate and distain for Nintendo. I've never quite seen someone flip so hard so fast. You must have had a lot riding on them, I'm sorry they hurt you. :mthumb:
I can see your heavy sarcasm there.

Fine, no reason to keep talking about it. I'm pissed of so I'm not allowed to agree with Koenig that it's not about expectations but about Nintendo not delivering the basic of the basic in 2016.

There are no games for Wii U in 2016, so what's the problem? It's not Nintendo's fault, it's my expectations :)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I can see your heavy sarcasm there.

Fine, no reason to keep talking about it. I'm pissed of so I'm not allowed to agree with Koenig that it's not about expectations but about Nintendo not delivering the basic of the basic in 2016.

There are no games for Wii U in 2016, so what's the problem? It's not Nintendo's fault, it's my expectations :)
You can agree with who ever you want, but when you bring so much emotional baggage into it you leave yourself open for interpretation. When you say Nintendo didn't deliver in 2016 you obviously didn't live thru the last year of the Wiis life cycle, or the entire 5 years of the N64. See these are facts, that I lived thru, this is not a new path for Nintendo. Your emotions have clouded your thoughts and made you forget, if you live thru them, that the last years of almost all Nintendo consoles are a wash. Espically the Wii, WiiU and N64.

Koenig

The Architect
Odo and I are typically very logical people, so be wary how you throw around statements regarding our emotion. TO summaries our biggest gripe in Nintendo, the company made games that we loved and we in turn invested in them, Nintendo no longer makes the particular kind of games we truly like and we are very disappointed, and maybe even a little tricked and betrayed.

Odo

You can agree with who ever you want, but when you bring so much emotional baggage into it you leave yourself open for interpretation. When you say Nintendo didn't deliver in 2016 you obviously didn't live thru the last year of the Wiis life cycle, or the entire 5 years of the N64. See these are facts, that I lived thru, this is not a new path for Nintendo. Your emotions have clouded your thoughts and made you forget, if you live thru them, that the last years of almost all Nintendo consoles are a wash. Espically the Wii, WiiU and N64.
What emotional baggage? There are only facts on my first post here. Do you think those points are just "hating posting"?

Results:

Those are simple results of the Wii U life cycle, things that now that the console is over we can see better since those points will not change.

You think that Wii U has the same content of 5 years of N64? It's not a fact at all.

Wii last year? Here I agree. Nintendo has been failing since the last year of Wii in my opinion, although Wii has many more great games than Wii U.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Odo and I are typically very logical people, so be wary how you throw around statements regarding our emotion. TO summaries our biggest gripe in Nintendo, the company made games that we loved and we in turn invested in them, Nintendo no longer makes the particular kind of games we truly like and we are very disappointed, and maybe even a little tricked and betrayed.
I haven't thrown around statements at all, I have read the emotions correctly, and Odo did say as much when he admited he was pissed. Your logic is not in question, but where you have been as a fan the past 20 years is. Because the WiiU isn't anything different in 2016 than the, let's just keep it simple and in the past 10 years. The last year or so of the Wii was a wasteland. And well before that.

Now logic would dictate that if your that upset with a company you would move on to another, and just leave this one alone. Take for example I play games on Nintendo right? What sense does it make for me to walk around talkin crazy on MS and PS? None! I have my qualms with MS because of there hardware failure.........but they literally did break while in my possession, it's not just random bitching or disappointment.

Odo

Yes, but for matt, it's our fault. For him, we've been "ridding on" Nintendo and that's our fault if we thought that Nintendo should do more in these awful days. Wii U is the worst Nintendo console ever, but no.., it's our fault because we've been expecting too much.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
What emotional baggage? There are only facts on my first post here. Do you think those points are just "hating posting"?

Results:

Those are simple results of the Wii U life cycle, things that now that the console is over we can see better since those points will not change.

You think that Wii U has the same content of 5 years of N64? It's not a fact at all.

Wii last year? Here I agree. Nintendo has been failing since the last year of Wii in my opinion, although Wii has many more great games than Wii U.
Wii had more great games than WiiU is an opinion, and one that I personally don't agree with. I personally think that the WiiU is leaps and bounds above N64.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Yes, but for matt, it's our fault. For him, we've been "ridding on" Nintendo and that's our fault if we thought that Nintendo should do more in these awful days. Wii U is the worst Nintendo console ever, but no.., it's our fault because we've been expecting too much.
It is. You have control over yourself, your mind and emotions right? Or does Nintendo truely rule you?

Odo

I haven't thrown around statements at all, I have read the emotions correctly, and Odo did say as much when he admited he was pissed. Your logic is not in question, but where you have been as a fan the past 20 years is. Because the WiiU isn't anything different in 2016 than the, let's just keep it simple and in the past 10 years. The last year or so of the Wii was a wasteland. And well before that.

Now logic would dictate that if your that upset with a company you would move on to another, and just leave this one alone. Take for example I play games on Nintendo right? What sense does it make for me to walk around talkin crazy on MS and PS? None! I have my qualms with MS because of there hardware failure.........but they literally did break while in my possession, it's not just random bitching or disappointment.
The fact that I'm pissed off doesn't mean that I'm posting random bitching. Your X1 broke and Nintendo released the console with the worst line up ever and has no games for 2016. All facts.

Odo

Wii had more great games than WiiU is an opinion, and one that I personally don't agree with. I personally think that the WiiU is leaps and bounds above N64.
Do you think Mario 3D World is better than SMG1 and SMG2?

Do you think zero Metroid is better than Prime Trilogy and Other M?

Do you think zero Fire Emblem is better than Fire Emblem Wii?

Do you think zero Zelda means is better than Zelda TP and Zelda SS?

And it goes on and on.

You can't compare Wii U with Wii, because Wii U barely has games.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
You're totally entitled to feel the way you do, dude. But I would mention that there was no promise for 3rd party support; there never is with a Nintendo home console. The only thing that ever exists is the possibility of it. There is never the promise of no droughts with a Nintendo home console, either. And with the way Nintendo ended up not exploiting the potential of the Wiimote, I have no idea how anyone thought the GamePad would be utilized any better. Zelda delays? C'mon, that's a given. If you think Zelda will ever arrive on time, you're always going to be disappointed. And the end of the Wii's life cycle was a precursor for the problems that kept plaguing Wii U, culminating in the same sort of end-of-life death rattle.

All of that said, no...I don't think anyone anticipated Nintendo being this far behind the curve in HD game development. That's the big 'un. If Nintendo could have put out even a few more high profile big releases, that would have been a nice deodorant for the lean years.

Odo

You're totally entitled to feel the way you do, dude. But I would mention that there was no promise for 3rd party support; there never is with a Nintendo home console. The only thing that ever exists is the possibility of it. There is never the promise of no droughts with a Nintendo home console, either. And with the way Nintendo ended up not exploiting the potential of the Wiimote, I have no idea how anyone thought the GamePad would be utilized any better. Zelda delays? C'mon, that's a given. If you think Zelda will ever arrive on time, you're always going to be disappointed. And the end of the Wii's life cycle was a precursor for the problems that kept plaguing Wii U, culminating in the same sort of end-of-life death rattle.

All of that said, no...I don't think anyone anticipated Nintendo being this far behind the curve in HD game development. That's the big 'un. If Nintendo could have put out even a few more high profile big releases, that would have been a nice deodorant for the lean years.
I think Nintendo was never like this before. We can't just say that Wii U is the same as Wii or the same as GC. It's not. It's far worse. It's absolutely awful. Nintendo expects to sell less than 1m units this year. It's got no precedent. Wii U sold less than many of the most ordinary PS4 titles.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Do you think Mario 3D World is better than SMG1 and SMG2?

Do you think zero Metroid is better than Prime Trilogy and Other M?

Do you think zero Fire Emblem is better than Fire Emblem Wii?

Do you think zero Zelda means is better than Zelda TP and Zelda SS?

And it goes on and on.

You can't compare Wii U with Wii, because Wii U barely has games.
Mario no it's not.

Matroid I'm not a fan and don't antisapate.

Don't play Fire Emblem

Not a fan of LoZ so don't care.

So yes for me the WiiU had much much more to play. We're not the same Odo

Odo

Mario no it's not.

Matroid I'm not a fan and don't antisapate.

Don't play Fire Emblem

Not a fan of LoZ so don't care.

So yes for me the WiiU had much much more to play. We're not the same Odo
We're not, but I'm talking about the business perspective. The Wii consumer had many options to play, many franchises, many genres, variety. That's what any customer expect from a gaming console.

I think you would love Nintendo even if Nintendo releases a console with one single game. Maybe Splatoon 2.

If NX has only one game: Splatoon 2, I'm quite sure you'd say that NX is the best console ever and that there's no lack of content.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I think the real issue in terms of Nintendo right now, is the xtremism....

Like, either fans are happy as clams with Nintendo, or completely fed up....

It seems there is no middle ground for being a fan right now....

If I critizise Nintendo, NDF is in full force right now, simply because things are so bad for Nintendo atm....

If I say something positive about Nintendo, I'm being fanboyish and am blinded by my love to the truth....

These kind of extremes are nothing new....

But I find myself happily somewhere in between all that....

Am I alone...? Maybe....

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I think the real issue in terms of Nintendo right now, is the xtremism....

Like, either fans are happy as clams with Nintendo, or completely fed up....

It seems there is no middle ground for being a fan right now....

If I critizise Nintendo, NDF is in full force right now, simply because things are so bad for Nintendo atm....

If I say something positive about Nintendo, I'm being fanboyish and am blinded by my love to the truth....

These kind of extremes are nothing new....

But I find myself happily somewhere in between all that....

Am I alone...? Maybe....
Nope I'm right there with you. What Odo dosent understand is where I'm at in my own life. One game maybe enough for me. So what tho he shouldn't bash me for it.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
We're not, but I'm talking about the business perspective. The Wii consumer had many options to play, many franchises, many genres, variety. That's what any customer expect from a gaming console.

I think you would love Nintendo even if Nintendo releases a console with one single game. Maybe Splatoon 2.

If NX has only one game: Splatoon 2, I'm quite sure you'd say that NX is the best console ever and that there's no lack of content.
I never said WiiU was my all time favorite. But my God I've played a lot of hours and has amazing games for me. You really should care about all that tho.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Nope I'm right there with you. What Odo dosent understand is where I'm at in my own life. One game maybe enough for me. So what tho he shouldn't bash me for it.
Nobody should be bashed for anything imo....

You guys should feel free to debate it as well....

Tensions are running high though for most fed up fans....

Odo AKA Nintendo Always is one of them....

And I have to say I agree with him on a lot of points....

But I also agree with you too....

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I KNEW ODO WAS NINTENDO ALWAYS!!!

You just don't have the same icon and posting style like that. But Odo is a bit different from place to place and it made me question of they were the same.