So if NX uses carts, what does that mean for the rest of us...?

Do you want carts to return on NX....?

• Yes....

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No....

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Odo

I don't know what such thing/person is.

If "Nintendo Always" used to be a user here and you think I'm him, I'm not.

If Nintendo Always means I'll be a Nintendo Always fan, well, that perhaps, because I keep loving many Nintendo franchises.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I don't know what such thing/person is.

If "Nintendo Always" used to be a user here and you think I'm him, I'm not.

If Nintendo Always means I'll be a Nintendo Always fan, well, that perhaps, because I keep loving many Nintendo franchises.
kk, I'm sorry for accusing you of being someone else Odo.... I cross post so much these days, I'm starting to see IGN'ers on TNE....

Even when they're not....:mnerv:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I get the feeling this conversation has gotten out of hand and the thread itself very derailed.
Meh, my thread, I say let it be.... Great thing about TNE, this kind of stuff can happen, and the thread won't get locked....

In fact, I feel like these kind of off topic convos we have in these threads lead to other even better ones down the road....

I have no issue with this thread getting derailed if something good can come from it....

Like some understanding perhaps....

Odo

Don't worry, I've never been an IGN user. I didn't come from IGN. I was invited on Twitter by TNE twitter account. It was a Private Message that I still have. It was 2014.

My username here, Odo, is an old form of my name and it's the name of Owain in the Japanese version (ウード reads ÛDO or ÔDO).

Odo

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Meh, my thread, I say let it be.... Great thing about TNE, this kind of stuff can happen, and the thread won't get locked....

In fact, I feel like these kind of off topic convos we have in these threads lead to other even better ones down the road....

I have no issue with this thread getting derailed if something good can come from it....

Like some understanding perhaps....
As we always say it says on topic, then off topic to answer questions around topic, then comes back on topic again.

@Koenig its the "TNE Cycle"

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
http://www.ign.com/boards/members/nintendo_always.4530410/

Wow .. The guy's got an Xbox and his Network ID is different than mine. LOL

How can I have an Xbox if I was asking for community's help before choosing a new console to buy. :D You guys are really thinking I made up a second-persona here only to disagree with Matt and troll Wii U? :D
Not even close. I know your real, personally I always thought you might be his ALT but was never convinced of it that's why I never brought it up before.

I honestly thought LSB knew

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
http://www.ign.com/boards/members/nintendo_always.4530410/

Wow .. The guy's got an Xbox and his Network ID is different than mine. LOL

How can I have an Xbox if I was asking for community's help before choosing a new console to buy. :D You guys are really thinking I made up a second-persona here only to disagree with Matt and troll Wii U? :D
I honestly thought it was you.... Not that I thought you were trying to hide that if you were....

But yeah, I feel pretty silly now even bringing it up....:mfacepalm:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I really don't have any issue with @Odo being so disappointed in Nintendo right now. But I think you will find out that having a a plethora of "ok" multiplatform games a year is hardly any better than having a single Splatoon a year. As a PC + Wii U person, these don't come that often for me.

In 2015, I can probably count in one hand the games that mattered to me: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Guilty Gear Xrd (late PC port, and haven't gotten to play it much because of Street Fighter V), and that's about it. A lot of things I bought and played on PC in 2015 are things I consider filler, like Mad Max or Just Cause 3 (as fun as it was the week or so it lasted me).

Now in 2016, the balance has shifted toward multiplatform, with Street Fighter V, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Titanfall 2 all looking like the games I'll enjoy the most this year. 2017 might once again be a year where I don't care a lick for multiplatform games and have like 4 Nintendo games I love. That's just how it goes. Gaming isn't all that great on average in my opinion, and very good games are equally scarce on all platforms.

Odo

I really don't have any issue with @Odo being so disappointed in Nintendo right now. But I think you will find out that having a a plethora of "ok" multiplatform games a year is hardly any better than having a single Splatoon a year. As a PC + Wii U person, these don't come that often for me.

In 2015, I can probably count in one hand the games that mattered to me: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Guilty Gear Xrd (late PC port, and haven't gotten to play it much because of Street Fighter V), and that's about it. A lot of things I bought and played on PC in 2015 are things I consider filler, like Mad Max or Just Cause 3 (as fun as it was the week or so it lasted me).

Now in 2016, the balance has shifted toward multiplatform, with Street Fighter V, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Titanfall 2 all looking like the games I'll enjoy the most this year. 2017 might once again be a year where I don't care a lick for multiplatform games and have like 4 Nintendo games I love. That's just how it goes. Gaming isn't all that great on average in my opinion, and very good games are equally scarce on all platforms.
Thank you for understanding my disappointment without thinking that I'm hurt or going depressed. Lol and that I'm not random bitching wii u lol.

True, One of the reasons of my disappointment is the fact that I don't have other consoles to play because I decided to buy a wii u instead of a ps3. I regret that. Plus I'm not enjoying Nintendo games these days and I have zero interest in most of the announced ones.