So what happened over at IGN last night on my Mod thread?

Obviously it was locked before I was able to see. So I got a few questions for a few of you here who both interacted with it and possibly saw it to the end.

Did a mod even show up and comment?
Was it silently locked?
How long did it go before the lock and ban?

Anybody else sick of the BS moderation over there and in as such frequents this forum over it?

I'll tell you know, I'll definitely be frequenting here more where obviously you can freely talk Nintendo without dealing with trolls. Where they obviously know how to moderate a community for the sake of discussion and community interest, rather than let trolls run rampant.

Anyway I guess this is a little oddball introduction thread, lol! But at least there's a place where fans can discuss Nintendo without dealing with the chaos of other forums. Bottom line I'm here to discuss Nintendo first and foremost and that's what you members, moderators and administrators can expect from me.

Talk to you all soon, David (Ninjadynamo):)

running_in_jam

Videogame Sound Designer and Composer
*bug bump* ;) (right now, some new threads require a second post before they're visible from the index!)

Anyway, welcome! I wasn't there last night, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but I wanted to say - you're much better off posting here! It's all very chilled and discussion is always friendly and informative, so, I hope you stick around! :)

*bug bump* ;) (right now, some new threads require a second post before they're visible from the index!)

Anyway, welcome! I wasn't there last night, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but I wanted to say - you're much better off posting here! It's all very chilled and discussion is always friendly and informative, so, I hope you stick around! :)

Thanks! I plan on it. I've been lurking for a bit, even before I signed up and it looks like a quality forum.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I saw your thread, but I didn't enter it :">
I seldom enter threads over there now, and when I do I mostly just leave one-liners instead of have an actual discussion.
I hope you like what you see here! A quick tip: we do have a "News Forum" that started recently. You can post news both there and in any other forums, but the point of the News Forum specifically is to discuss all the latest news, and to stay on top of the industry's happenings. Make sure to check it out, if News is what you're into.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I hope nobody minds, but since this is such an old thread I'm just going to sink it.
Edit: Nevermind, the sink function doesn't seem to work (or it does something different than what I thought it did), so I'll just lock it.