So who's body is ready for Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Koenig

The Architect
From what I have researched you need to spend 15k and wait for 7 days to pass since you started. I am on day six, so and they are having a "clearance sale" so perhaps that is true?

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
From what I have researched you need to spend 15k and wait for 7 days to pass since you started. I am on day six, so and they are having a "clearance sale" so perhaps that is true?
Perhaps I'm not sure. My level 1 Nook just upgraded today. I've been playing since Fathers Day, and not really hardcore till the past week.

Koenig

The Architect
Since I am on right now, are you up for some multiplayer? (Ill have to visit your town though since no one can join me for some reason)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I just started planting fruit trees and trying to get my town in better order to my standards Koenig. Once I get it the way I want and I'm pleased with it you sir can be my first guest.

I'm an AC original and I'm extremly preticylar about how I want my town. And I won't let people in till I'm happy with what I have to show. I've always been like this and it drove alot of my friends mad on the Wii version. I would say in another week I should be getting it looking right.

Koenig

The Architect
Alright then, though if you happen to come across any modern or astro furniture would you hold on to them for me? (I may or may not be raiding my friends towns for such pieces...)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Alright then, though if you happen to come across any modern or astro furniture would you hold on to them for me? (I may or may not be raiding my friends towns for such pieces...)
I surely will hold it all. Actually think I got a astro TV today.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I'm not on. I have a brand new 3DS that I haven't even given out my FC for yet till I get my town right. I'm chillin with the family right now.

For museum upgrades, you gotta catch Blathers thinking. So basically around the evening you'll walk in and see him in thought bubbles. He'll suggest an upgrade and you'll have to pay for it via public works.

Koenig

The Architect
I am on my way good sir.
*Notices flag*
Sweet.
I only need the top hat, thanks again!
PS: I hope you don't mind the two designs I left behind.

EthanGK

The blunder from down under
Hey Koenig, I'll be sure to add you tomorrow :) Haven't played multiplayer yet, so I'm looking forward to it. I probably shouldn't, my town is a mess. My house is just filled with crap I like to look at, so basically all my Nintendo stuff and like 15 gyroids. I'm wearing goron pants and a blue pikmin helmet and I accidentally destroyed the tropical island thinking that was where I was meant to get plants from. It has no flowers and hardly any trees, I'm going to have to repopulate it :p I never knew that it was possible to suck at a game like animal crossing, but I am succeeding at that.
Also, I didn't know it was possible to make designs in such depth and also share them via QR, that's sick! Weird that they couldn't just pack it all into one QR code, though.

Koenig

The Architect
Don't worry. Despite my best efforts, my town and house is a mess as well. If I can ever get the QR machine running ill be sure to share a few of the designs I have been working on. (IE, Frocks, Suits, and more Frocks)

Koenig

The Architect
Question: Do you really have to talk to Mable 10 days in a row in order to unlock the QR machine?
yes
That is frustrating. I had spoken to her eight days in a row, but then skipped the 9th. I guess I will have to start over.

Anyways. I would be a millionaire in this game if it were not for Mot Koon and his high-way robbery.

Koenig

The Architect
Ok...I just got a "Racoon" Figure; IE, a Tanooki statue. I am legitimately surprised that Nintendo kept it anatomically correct.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Ok...I just got a "Racoon" Figure; IE, a Tanooki statue. I am legitimately surprised that Nintendo kept it anatomically correct.
How did you get that? Paying your house off all the way?

Koenig

The Architect
Just something I got from a villager. It does not look much like a racoon, but more like a tanooki.

IT looks exactly like that...

EthanGK

Finally manned up and fire the game up after I left it on and it ran out of batteries last time. The damage wasn't as bad as I was expecting. A short spiel from resetti, a few snarky comments from villagers and some weeds to plow through but that's it. Plus I got to play Hide and Seek with the villagers :D Now there's a weird tent which isn't the scammy fox guy's either, gonna check it out.
Also, finally added you Koenig :)

EthanGK

Cool, I should be cool to do that some point over the next week :D Right now I'm just trying to get my bearing of what I'm doing in it still :p Also, Resetti tried to get me to build the surveillance centre so that I can get chastised when I don't get to save. Who in their right mind would do such a thing?
Wow went into the weird tent. This fortune-telling sequence is trippy.

Koenig

The Architect
Are these fortunes legit? It was kinda spooky.
You can have good or bad luck, which affects the rarity and frequency of the items you get. Depending on the fortune, you can wear or carry certain items with you to either trigger or negate these effects.