Sonic Boom Pre-Order Announced! Exclusive Sonic Figure

Maggieon submitted a new blog post

Sonic Boom Pre-Order Announced! Exclusive Sonic Figure

Starting today, if you pre-order a copy of Sonic Boom from Gamestop, or EB Games if you're in Canada, you'll be able to pick up an exclusive Sonic Boom figure by TOMY which features Sonic the Hedgehog with the Ancients' Crystal.

Sonic Boom is being released this fall as two separate titles exclusive to the Wii U and 3DS. The Wii U version, titled Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, is being developed by Big Red Button while the 3DS version is being developed by Sanzaru Games and is titled Sonic Boom:...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?
Smart of them to do this for both the Wii U and 3DS game. I love Sonic, but there is no way I'm pre-ordering the Wii U game. I really, really want it to work, but I'm waiting for the reviews first. This may make me pull the trigger on pre-ordering the 3DS game though.

In other news, I searched for Sonic Boom on Gamestop's site to see if indeed it was bot both games, and this showed up in the results. This is probably going to make some parents confused when it is time to get presents later this year and they are looking for Sonic Boom items. http://www.gamestop.com/toys/skylanders-sonic-boom-character/98919