Splinter Cell Blacklist Confirmed For Wii U!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I can't stand these slow stealth games, but my wife loves them.

Anyhow for y'all who don't know I'm an Easter egg in the game. I have a friend at Ubisoft who put "Mattvelle" in the game somewhere. Wonder if y'all can find it.

On topic, will buy this game for the wife to play on WiiU.

GaemzDood

Anyhow for y'all who don't know I'm an Easter egg in the game. I have a friend at Ubisoft who put "Mattvelle" in the game somewhere. Wonder if y'all can find it.

You can take a lethal option in Blacklist. Also, that Easter egg sounds so f***ing cool.

This is a game we all knew would end up coming to Wii U with all those rumors.
Even still, I'm happy that it's been confirmed because I wanted to get this game since I saw it announced.

Ex-Actarus

As a Slinter Cell fan, I'm really happy about this announcement.
Ubisoft - as Warner Bros - is really supporting the Wii U.
THANKS.
Now I just hope that Blacklist will be a return to the excellence of the first 3 games in the series.

AniGamer

TNE Clan Owner
As a Slinter Cell fan, I'm really happy about this announcement.
Ubisoft - as Warner Bros - is really supporting the Wii U.
THANKS.
Now I just hope that Blacklist will be a return to the excellence of the first 3 games in the series.
I agree, I enjoyed the second entry the most of all.

Looks like some good use of the touch screen.
Have they said anything about which game is it going to play like? Like Conviction or more like the first 3? I liked conviction but I am hoping more for going back to its roots.

While I won't be getting this game on any system. It's still great to see a game that people want,come to the system. It seems like Ubisoft is really in bed with Nintendo,which is great because Wii U is getting a lot of quality titles thanks to Ubisoft and their support.

More devs need to learn from them.

However in order for this to mean anything, Nintendo fans have to actually put up or shut up and actually buy this multiplats that come to their system lol

AniGamer

TNE Clan Owner
While I won't be getting this game on any system. It's still great to see a game that people want,come to the system. It seems like Ubisoft is really in bed with Nintendo,which is great because Wii U is getting a lot of quality titles thanks to Ubisoft and their support.

More devs need to learn from them.

However in order for this to mean anything, Nintendo fans have to actually put up or shut up and actually buy this multiplats that come to their system lol
Maybe you'll even change your mind later on!

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite

splinter cell has basically been an action game since double agent. it play more like a ghost recon than the splinter cells of old. to me that's a bad thing, but you might like it. as successful as the first 3 splinter cells were, i think the newer titles are a lot more accessible for most people.
i'll be looking for your name in there though, that's pretty cool haha

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Splinter Cell, ACIV, Watch_Dogs and Project CARS. Most likely COD, too. That's a pretty good back half to the year, and that's without any major first-party games.

AniGamer

TNE Clan Owner
Splinter Cell, ACIV, Watch_Dogs and Project CARS. Most likely COD, too. That's a pretty good back half to the year, and that's without any major first-party games.
Wow can't believe how much stuff is coming out later this year!

Don't forget DeadPool is coming to Wii U as well(Activision)

and since its Ubisoft, I'm guessing we can pretty much confirm Rainbow 6 Patriots will see a Wii U release as well

I couldn't play Conviction as it didn't come to Wii but I am a huge fan of the series. I am sad to see it go the way it did so if Blacklist balances the "action" and "stealth" options like Chaos Theory then I'll buy. What I did see of it so far doesn't really convince me though...At least Deus Ex will be a good stealth game for me.

Goodtwin

Im not a huge Splinter Cell fan, but the support from Ubisoft is great. I think for the support to continue Nintendo is going to need to drop the price of the Wii U. Ubisoft has been pretty vocal about the need for a price reduction, and it will be important for publishers to see Wii U selling very well later this year. Ubisoft is basically making the investment on their end to support Wii U, something EA will not be doing. Ubisoft seems to realize you have to build your market up on a platform, you cant just wait for the market to be in place and then jump on board.

GaemzDood

While I won't be getting this game on any system. [...] Nintendo fans have to actually put up or shut up and actually buy this multiplats that come to their system lol
Don't you think that kinda contradicts itself? Since I suppose you're a Nintendo fan too, what's you reason for not supporting this? It has big levels that allow you to not kill a single person, kill while using stealth, or run & gun. Spies vs. Mercenaries is also coming back. It's also the first ever complete Tom Clancy game to come to a Nintendo system. While the Rainbow Six & Splinter Cell games were some of the best GameCube games ever, they were trimmed down compared to the Xbox & PC versions.