Steam Summer Sale!

running_in_jam

Videogame Sound Designer and Composer
Oh yes (noo!), it's the Steam Summer Sale!

The reason I say "no!" is because my wallet has already suffered. Unfortunately as a Mac user, my options are limited. Furthermore, great bargains of games I really want are dangled in my face, but these particular games are actually only available for me in the Apple store for extortionate prices. I feel terrible.

Nevertheless! I have so far bought Serious Sam 3:BFE. Serious Sam is kind of nostalgic for me.

What have you bought, or hoping to buy??

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I already bought Half Life collection (never had it myself, though I've played every main entry) and I Assassin's Creed Revelaitons. I haven't bought any indie games, surprisingly.

running_in_jam

Videogame Sound Designer and Composer
Did you buy the Half Life collection in the interest of replaying it then? I've never played much at all of Half Life 1 personally.

I bought Bastion when it became available for £2.50~. I convinced myself by saying "Okay so it's worth 1 pint at the pub....when I go to the pub, I buy that pint and I enjoy it. It's worth it."

So, that's two games I've bought when I shouldn't be spending any money. Lets hope the above thought process does not continue!

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I did end up buying more games, but can't remember which right now. Yeah I did buy the Half Life collection to replay the whole thing, in anticipation of Half Life 3.

It's coming out, right?

Someday?