Super Mario 3D World Has One Of The Best Soundtracks in Years — Thanks To One Song

paleselan submitted a new blog post

Super Mario 3D World Has One Of The Best Soundtracks in Years — Thanks To One Song

Many people considered Super Mario 3D World to be one of the best games of 2013, if not the best game of 2013. The game has excellent level design, mechanics, multiplayer, and graphics, but the one thing that I feel has been criminally overlooked is the game's excellent soundtrack. It is not just a cool set of songs to listen to; it is a defining characteristic of the game. More importantly, whereas other soundtracks just may fit well with the subject matter, this one takes risks,...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?
it is great because of just about everything! I got an import of the soundtrack from the Japanese Nintendo Club a few months ago from Ebay. It was quite expensive, but worth it!

Cubits

This one is good, but the credits music for MK8 was an even better example of highlighting each of the band members.

Nintendo has somethings in spades: Great games and great music to go with the memories. I actually prefer Nintendo's soundtracks to 'real' music.